Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

VMK Castle Fireworks game

so how do they differentiate between good and flawless? How do you get your fireworks to be flawless- is it a matter of timing, or getting your mose exactly over the target?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

timing(I think)

I have a best score of 232,000!
    Last edited by disneyguy247; 06-23-2005 at 11:31 PM.

• That's Hawt

i think that to get a flawless it is based off of timing. it is usually right before they go out that you can get a flawless. Right before they go out they usually blink really fast so that is right about the time to get a flawless.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• no flash photography...

the instructions tell you how to get higher scores...it is the waiting until the flash faster technique..

• Back home :-(

I may just be dumb, but my fireworks never seem to go off... I was going to sit and play with it later, but alas, I got home too late.

• Merry 2014!

i can usually get flawless with the prple spirals. the rest are mostly oops or good or not at all. especially those yellow ones. and the red. and the green. and just about all the rest.lol i blame my mouse.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico!
    i can usually get flawless with the prple spirals. the rest are mostly oops or good or not at all. especially those yellow ones. and the red. and the green. and just about all the rest.lol i blame my mouse.
    I blame my wireless keyboard...it doesn't switch the the correct firework fast enough when they start going faster. I ahve the same problem playing toontown for the tug of war game. I may switch it out this weekend for a regualr to find it if it really is the keyboard or if I really suck that bad at it...LOL

• wasting time

I played this today for the first time and took first place w/a score of over 100,000.

So far this game is quite interesting.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Gumball Rally Volunteer!

My best score is over 200K.

Remember, in order to get the best scores from the fireworks, you have to change the firework indicator at the bottom of the screen to coincide with the firework you are exploding. Use the left and right arrow keys to do this.
    Happy Anniversary, MiceChat!

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod
    My best score is over 200K.

Remember, in order to get the best scores from the fireworks, you have to change the firework indicator at the bottom of the screen to coincide with the firework you are exploding. Use the left and right arrow keys to do this.
    easier said than done ....I have memorized their order and sometmes my keys will not switch to the one i need...it just stays on the same one...*sigh*....

• Merry 2014!

scubabe, i am waiting to see the results from your keyboard experiment. should be interesting.

you have to switch the fireworks indicator with the arrow keys?
    no wonder i can't get beyond 50k and level 5!

is this in the directions? course, why read instructions? LOL
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Lost in the stacks

I have read on another forum that if you get a score above 200k you receive an additional guest room for yourself. Others have reported success with this. I have passed 200k the last few times I have plaved and have yet to recieve anything other than the 150 credits when I come in first.

• Disney Dream 10/23!!

Geez, my mouse is super sensitive and I have yet to get over 15k. I really suck.

• Singing Drinker

My observations...

First, as to the game.

The rewards are: over 200k and not winning the first time gets you a new castle dungeon room (and it's also then available for sale for you), as well as credits. Over 240k without winning gets you a Magic Pin - I believe it's the Fireworks magic. I've yet to top 225k, so I haven't done it personally. You also get the best per-game credit rewards possible by getting over 200k in a game, as you'll usually get the credits for that as well as the credits for reaching round five. Something like 90 credits total, I think.

Gameplay:
    First, the levels don't change from game to game. The fireworks always launch in the same order. So you'll eventually start to remember patterns to difficult sequences. Second, it's far more important to make sure you hit *all* the fireworks rather than whether you get "awesome" or "flawless".

As to the mechanics... when you hit a firework, you get points based on (assuming you used the right icon) how long the firework is along it's lifespan. The firework flashes increasingly quickly, then morphs into a star for a short time and then disappears. Points are 0-1000 per shot, falling between "OK" and "Flawless". "Flawless" is a VERY short window, roughly the last 2/3 to 1/2 of the time the star shows.

Honestly, I'm about as technically good as I'll be at my 225k cap. The improvement I've been getting is mostly in remembering good combo sequences and making sure I'm prepped to get the best shot at each firework.

Re: VMK Castle Fireworks game

I finally got the fireworks pin tonight.. my score was 141,321 or something close. I know the first part was 141......my highest score so far..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast