Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney addict

Question about VMK and Disneyland

My mom will be taking my 5 year old sister to Disneyland this weekend and she said she'd get me some cards while she's there. I haven't taken a look yet, but are the quests that you print out fairly easy? As in, can I answer them from home if I've been there enough? I don't think she's willing to spend her time doing that kind of stuff for me. Basically, what I'm asking is, what should I make a note of so that she'll get it all done for me - things that aren't going to require her to run around the park all day and not enjoy it. Does that make sense?

• I was deleted.

Re: Question about VMK and Disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by kellyelephant View Post
    My mom will be taking my 5 year old sister to Disneyland this weekend and she said she'd get me some cards while she's there. I haven't taken a look yet, but are the quests that you print out fairly easy? As in, can I answer them from home if I've been there enough? I don't think she's willing to spend her time doing that kind of stuff for me. Basically, what I'm asking is, what should I make a note of so that she'll get it all done for me - things that aren't going to require her to run around the park all day and not enjoy it. Does that make sense?
    Check out the Spoilers section, but yes most answers are quite simple. There is also the new Animated Quest. That is very nice of your mom to pick you up the cards. If she uses your sister's ticket then you get double the cards. Also, if they turn them all in at once they get fast passes!

• Disney addict

Is the animated quest one inside the park? All I see on vmk.com is tomorrowland and high school musical. I haven't been to Disney since vmk was created. I was supposed to be there this week, but sigh, it didn't work out. Maybe this summer!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyelephant View Post
    Is the animated quest one inside the park? All I see on vmk.com is tomorrowland and high school musical. I haven't been to Disney since vmk was created. I was supposed to be there this week, but sigh, it didn't work out. Maybe this summer!
    Aww, bummer! Yes, check vmk.com for the official information but the Animated Quest is in-park. The Pirates or other quests might still be active. I'm not quite sure since I haven't been there recently but I would just give her all possible answers and "how-tos" just in case.

Maybe TLynn or Stitch74 can chime in?

• Disney addict

Thanks a bunch that really did help me tons!

• Woot!

hey read todays newletter there are 4 new cards mickey mouse. all of them themed they are limited addition so get them will they are fresh (get 2 sets one for trading )
    *Thecoolestaw*

• Saving Wizard City :)

I think right now the in-park quests at DLR are pirates, frontierland and animation. Plus the two print at home quests. It is also hit and miss with the other awards - really depends on who is helping you. Last time I was able to turn in the certificate for the tent rooms, but the time before they told me they weren't accepting those any more. But they refused to take the certificate for the hidden mickeys... and maybe you'll luck out and be able to get the Mickey window too.
    Last edited by TLynn; 02-14-2007 at 06:42 AM.

• I am dragon hear me roar!

Yup yup...just did my quests on Sunday.

Frontierland (in park)
    Animation (in park)
    Pirates (in park)
    Tomorrowland (print at home)
    High School Musical (print at home)

And you get Adventureland as the "bonus" prize until they start giving out those Mickey Windows.

Also they've started doing something kind of new. They keep your question cards/sheets now. (For those of us who use the same ones over and over, that kinda stinks.)

• Disney addict

So, before I send these print-at-homes to my mom, do you need one print-out per ticket, or could my mom use the same print-out for everyone that's with her? thanks in advance guys!

• Saving Wizard City :)

Typically they'll let you use one print-out per group, although you never know for sure when they'll decide to change the rules on you or when you might get an especially difficult CM. And they have become pretty picky about keeping your answers now too as mentioned above.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    Also they've started doing something kind of new. They keep your question cards/sheets now. (For those of us who use the same ones over and over, that kinda stinks.)
    They always do that at WDW so I guess they're seeing it as a good idea for DLR as well? Either way I wonder how long these "limited edition" codes will last.

• Smile, It's Free!

The old woman at VMK central at WDW when I went wasnt very jolly or nice. She was the most unhappy/cooperate CM I encountered.

at DLR do they also do the fastpasses because i did it all at once but i didnt get my high school musical ones

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by opherrichards View Post
    The old woman at VMK central at WDW when I went wasnt very jolly or nice. She was the most unhappy/cooperate CM I encountered.
    Yes, I know who you are speaking of! Thankfully I have never had that experience at DLR. And if I would see her in VMK Central at WDW I would just come back later.

• Woot!

yeah some people that work at vmk central in both DLR and walt disney world are not very nice

but the people that know nothing about the game just give you the cards even though you get some wrong

the people that play vmk are very mean and strict

but luckly when i went to walt disney world i had a nice old lady and she gave me some cards that i did not do the quest for
    *Thecoolestaw*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast