Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TikiT Talks...

• I am dragon hear me roar!

TikiT Talks...

I was in TikiT's room earlier and chatting it up with him and some friends. He told us he's working on a super secret project for Yavn. He also pointed out the plates...er...I mean pins in the gallery, which are Epcot themed pins. Could be the same thing, could be different. I asked about the rest of the Tiki Pin series and he said they should come out, just doesn't know when. I also asked about the Golden Giraffe Pin...exact words were "Does the Golden Giraffe Pin exist?" And his exact response was "Do you believe it exists?" Roar! -_-'

But the best part of that conversation was when I asked him what his favorite ride was. Of course he choose attractions and not rides -_-'. His favorites are the Tiki Room (of course) and Carousel of Progress. So some of the other players asked about those attractions being made into rooms. And he suggested perhaps a combination of the two...The Carousel of Tiki Progress! LOL! He then proceeded to create his own theme song, using "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" but changing it to "Great Big Beautiful Tiki Room" and continuing to change the lyrics from Tomorrowland items to Tiki items. He almost go through the whole song. I wish I had screen capped it, but I was too busy trying to stay in my chair and not fall over from laughing so hard.

Oh and a little bit of trivia for all of you...TikiT is in one of the pins he designed...namely the Burning Village Pin. (I got mine signed. Muahaha! ^_^)

• 1stOfficial Rider on Nemo

Re: TikiT Talks...

Hey Dragon, I just have a quick question. I have been in VMK for a while and I am familiar with a lot of the testers, even talked to a few. But I am not familiar with TikiT. Can you tell me about him? PS. I love your signature, I saw it earlier on the other site and it is cool how you incorporated the new ad campain picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Abominable View Post
    Hey Dragon, I just have a quick question. I have been in VMK for a while and I am familiar with a lot of the testers, even talked to a few. But I am not familiar with TikiT. Can you tell me about him? PS. I love your signature, I saw it earlier on the other site and it is cool how you incorporated the new ad campain picture!
    He's a designer...namely a pin designer. His most notable work is of course the Tiki Pin series.

And thanks about the signature. Scarlett looks great as Cinderella. I can't wait to see the other pics that come out.

• Rvgal <3

Hi!

I agree, Erin, your signature rocks!
    no matter
    how pretty or ugly
    y o u are,
    that ONE person thinks that
    y o u
    are the most beautiful
    person in the world &
    they mean it from THERE.

vmk name: adventuredogi

• Can't stop the rock.

Wow, that's amazing dragon. You had me so curious about the burning village pin, I went and looked! I'm guessing he is on the right, in the green, but I could be wrong as I have only seen him once before. I'm so excited about all this! Thanks again dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    Wow, that's amazing dragon. You had me so curious about the burning village pin, I went and looked! I'm guessing he is on the right, in the green, but I could be wrong as I have only seen him once before. I'm so excited about all this! Thanks again dragon!
    LOL! 50/50 chance...nope. He's the one in yellow.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Does anyone know what all four pins from EPCOT are? I know two are World of Motion and Horizons, but I cannot figure out what the remaining two are. It has been driving me so crazy, that I sent a question to Dear Yeti about it. My best guess for the remaining two? Captain EO sign, and Spaceship Earth. But those are guesses at best, and don't follow the other two's pattern of being an attraction symbol. Yet, those two don't follow any symbol of any EPCOT pavilion I know of. Any help would be appreciated, since this has been driving many of us crazy.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Does anyone know what all four pins from EPCOT are? I know two are World of Motion and Horizons, but I cannot figure out what the remaining two are. It has been driving me so crazy, that I sent a question to Dear Yeti about it. My best guess for the remaining two? Captain EO sign, and Spaceship Earth. But those are guesses at best, and don't follow the other two's pattern of being an attraction symbol. Yet, those two don't follow any symbol of any EPCOT pavilion I know of. Any help would be appreciated, since this has been driving many of us crazy.
    We must have spent an hour or so trying to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Can't stop the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    LOL! 50/50 chance...nope. He's the one in yellow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    We must have spent an hour or so trying to figure it out.

• Goodbye VMK.

what a funn job that would be!
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Could be attractions at WDW, as he did say he was working on WDW stuff also.

I totally agree with the World of Motion and Horizons pin, the other two are hard to see what they actually are, the one next to the horizons pin could be figment as it is all purple and could be just his face?? Also the other one looks like a purple cloud it could be the epcot center symbol, but who knows they are hard to call!

• Living the Dream.

I was in TikiT's room earlier and chatting it up with him and some friends. He told us he's working on a super secret project for Yavn. He also pointed out the plates...er...I mean pins in the gallery, which are Epcot themed pins. Could be the same thing, could be different. I asked about the rest of the Tiki Pin series and he said they should come out, just doesn't know when. I also asked about the Golden Giraffe Pin...exact words were "Does the Golden Giraffe Pin exist?" And his exact response was "Do you believe it exists?" Roar! -_-'

But the best part of that conversation was when I asked him what his favorite ride was. Of course he choose attractions and not rides -_-'. His favorites are the Tiki Room (of course) and Carousel of Progress. So some of the other players asked about those attractions being made into rooms. And he suggested perhaps a combination of the two...The Carousel of Tiki Progress! LOL! He then proceeded to create his own theme song, using "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" but changing it to "Great Big Beautiful Tiki Room" and continuing to change the lyrics from Tomorrowland items to Tiki items. He almost go through the whole song. I wish I had screen capped it, but I was too busy trying to stay in my chair and not fall over from laughing so hard.

Oh and a little bit of trivia for all of you...TikiT is in one of the pins he designed...namely the Burning Village Pin. (I got mine signed. Muahaha! ^_^)
    I Wish you remembered the whole song..

Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..

• Disney Dreams

Wow - those TIKI pins were SUPERB. He DESIGNED those?! How do you land that job? I want to be IN a pin, too

• KING OF CABMF'S

so, im guessing tikT is a teater or designer for vmk?? it would have been nice if he gave dragon a yes or no answer for the giraffe pin but wow, i thought u had everything known to vmk ROFL jkjk. but that is cool he is in the burning village pin ROFL
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast