Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney Dreams

What's your favorite Commercial?

You probably watch alot of TV like me ( when you're not on VMK ), so what's your favorite commercial? I'm just curious, since we all probably have seen so many different commercials. One has to stand out, right? Mine HAS to be that new Chevy commercial with the awesome new remix of "Hail to the Chief". Does anyone know that one? If not I'm gonna feel really stupid

• BEAUTiFULYY♥broken™

Re: What's your favorite Commercial?

Never heard of that comercial.
    I like the comertial where the guy is with these two people on bikes, and he has the invisidible bike and yeahhh. it's amazing x3
    well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

• Can't stop the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    You probably watch alot of TV like me ( when you're not on VMK ), so what's your favorite commercial? I'm just curious, since we all probably have seen so many different commercials. One has to stand out, right? Mine HAS to be that new Chevy commercial with the awesome new remix of "Hail to the Chief". Does anyone know that one? If not I'm gonna feel really stupid
    Oh I love that! My dad hates it though... hehe
    I can't even think of all the commercials I like, but one of the top of my head is the Carne Asada commercial for Taco Bell.

• Why am I here?

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a favorite, but when me and my sister saw this one time it was really funny. Perhaps that is because we think everything is funny. Anyhow I was inspired to look up the item and they have the commercial playing right on the front page.
    https://www.lilreminder.com/ppc/?id=&refcode=1002
    The bad acting was what really got me.

• Woot!

yeah i have seen this before so you are not stupid. i like the music the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHeroByte View Post
    I like the comertial where the guy is with these two people on bikes, and he has the invisidible bike and yeahhh. it's amazing x3
    yeah i really like this one when you goes down the mountain on his invisible bike and he falls makes me laugh my head off.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    I can't even think of all the commercials I like, but one of the top of my head is the Carne Asada commercial for Taco Bell.
    haha i laugh so hard when i see this.
    "no you have to do it sexy like caaaaaarne asada"

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    I'm not sure if this qualifies as a favorite, but when me and my sister saw this one time it was really funny. Perhaps that is because we think everything is funny. Anyhow I was inspired to look up the item and they have the commercial playing right on the front page.
    haha yeah they are really bad actors
    *Thecoolestaw*

• KING OF CABMF'S

rofl i <3 that song. if they sold that song on like iTunes i swear, they would sell more of that cd then Chevy sold in cars their entire time during business
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

I LOVE that commercial!! it's hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHeroByte View Post
    Rofl that one is funny too

Hehe mine would have to be this light thing,., i don't remember but it like sticks in places and you push it to turn it on and this one woman put it in her bathroom etc. It's hilarious the terrible acting and the stupidity of it all made me laugh hard.

!! i remember our discussion on that in an old randomness! ROFL

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• May the F=ma be with you

Although I do not watch much television, I really like all of the World Cup commercials. Especially the Adidas commercials with Jose` playing on the street with many soccer stars. There are other ones that show how the entire world comes together for this special event to celebrate the "World's Game".

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    Although I do not watch much television, I really like all of the World Cup commercials. Especially the Adidas commercials with Jose` playing on the street with many soccer stars. There are other ones that show how the entire world comes together for this special event to celebrate the "World's Game".

oh i have seen that one, personally i like it

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• FallOut? where..!?

Hands in your pocket, Hands in your pocket..

Heh, I know I'm weird! I wonder if I can find a video!
    the oc freak. <3*

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    There are other ones that show how the entire world comes together for this special event to celebrate the "World's Game".
    that sounds like an EPCOT advertisement
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disney Dreams

I laugh out loud every time I see that commercial! ROFL

• Not slow but slowslow

What if u dont watch TV bc u play VMK 24/7?

Well i do watch TV and my favorite commercial is the geico commercial with Little Richard. Wait is it Geico it's the commercial where they have a person who is "not an actor" tell there story and Little Richard say it in his own way
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Not slow but slowslow

LOL!! they are really bad actors and wth is with the built in LED light that provides like no light at all! LOL!!
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Disney Dreams

OMG another one that is pretty hilarious is the Skittles one with the singing rabbit - I still crack up at how annoying it is LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast