• Banned User

Thumbs down Pitstop Potholes..

No race day pin. Same old freaking Club 33 Pin. Yes I'm mad. That's been the prize for everything lately and it's old. I wanted a race pin since I don't have one!

• Yes?

Re: Pitstop Potholes..

I was hoping for the race day pin too. I got lucky and got a few of them. Already traded one...
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Minion

yes, I tire of the club 33 pin ... we need somthing new

• Banned User

I'd like to trade for a race day pin I don't have much to trade besides an animators desk though.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    No race day pin. Same old freaking Club 33 Pin. Yes I'm mad. That's been the prize for everything lately and it's old. I wanted a race pin since I don't have one!
    at least u are able to get the club 33 pins ROFL
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• I was deleted.

Remember when the host pins weren't out in host quests and were ONLY obtained from select host games? Hmm... the last one was the Surf pin. Oh well, at least we can all get the host pin now - right?

So... as annoying as it may be that we don't all have our own Race Day pin just yet, it's a bit of a flash to the special and "rare" host pins.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I'm hoping for one eventually too.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Just_Jim in VMK

Looks like the next chance for a Race Day Pin will be March 11, in Sparky's Race to the Finish game.
    --Just_Jim

• Banned User

I'm not ungrateful it's just the fact of the lack of theming. If you're going to have a little host room devoted to NASCAR and racing then the prize should be a race pin, not a pin for Club 33.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Remember when the host pins weren't out in host quests and were ONLY obtained from select host games? Hmm... the last one was the Surf pin. Oh well, at least we can all get the host pin now - right?

So... as annoying as it may be that we don't all have our own Race Day pin just yet, it's a bit of a flash to the special and "rare" host pins.
    Hah! You mean I actually own a few rare items? Let's see...I have the race pin, the surf pin and a candy cauldron...ooohh i'm rich.(feel the sarcasm here)

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I'm not ungrateful it's just the fact of the lack of theming. If you're going to have a little host room devoted to NASCAR and racing then the prize should be a race pin, not a pin for Club 33.
    I totally agree here! Plus the car themed quest that was supposed to be on the Sunday of the Daytona 500 didn't happen because of one of their notorious Sunday system's crash...maybe that was going to be the race pin as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

I was hoping to get a race pin too. Although I would have loved to have been here...I was at WDW that weekend!!
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.