• Minion

Virttual Magic Kingdom, logging Pins amd "stuff" -- spoilers welcome

Just figured this would be a good way to help find all the other cool hidden stuff as it comes down the pipe. Please help me fill in any blanks that I may have left out, or fill out info for other categories I haven't begun.

PINS
    By store:
    IASW imports
    Aladdin
    Alice in Wonderland ("invisible")
    Cinderella
    Dumbo
    Fantasyland Castle (2 of 9)
    iasw (9 of 9)
    Snow White
    Matterhorn (7 of 9)

Emporium
    AK
    DCA
    DMGM
    Epcot
    Nightmare Before Christmas

Golden Horseshoe
    Haunted Mansion (1 of 9)

Shrunken Ned's
    Tiki Room (3 of 9)
    HM (6 of 9)

Star Traders
    Autopia
    Rocketship

By Game:
    Hidden Mickey Quest
    Bronze Mickey (level 1)
    Silver Mortimer (level 2)
    Gold Oswald (level 3)

PotC
    Pirate Level 1 Bronze Doubloon
    Pirate Level 2 Silver Piece
    Pirate Level 3 Gold Sovereign

Fireworks
    Fireworks Level 2 Silver Rocket
    Fantasyland Castle (2 of 9) [same as available for sale]

By "meeting" Characters
    The Yeti
    Captain Blackheart
    Malificent [sic] the Dragon
    Esmeralda the Fortuneteller
    Shrunken Ned

Not sure how I got it...
    Invisibility Magic

Are the other spells available? What happens when you combine pins? Can you uncombine them too?
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• no flash photography...

I got a pin for the fireworks game. It's a castle pin and it was for reaching a score over 200,000...I'm not sure of anything else....oh, excpet I've been told the invivbilty magic comes from the level 3 pirates game..

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    I got a pin for the fireworks game. It's a castle pin and it was for reaching a score over 200,000...I'm not sure of anything else....oh, excpet I've been told the invivbilty magic comes from the level 3 pirates game..
    Hmmm... well, that solves that mystery. It just sorta showed up in my stash, no little mail thing explaining where it came from or anything.

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Know More Than You Should

How do you get invisiblity and such? And also, I can't seem to find that AiW pin.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Club 33
    How do you get invisiblity and such? And also, I can't seem to find that AiW pin.
    According to SCUBAbe, the Invisibility pin is given to you with your Gold Sovereign for X amount of victories in the3rd level of the Pirates game. That sounded about right to me.

As for Alice in Wonderland... It's in small world imports. For some reason, there's no graphic for it. If I'm remembering right, it is the Top Right box in the pins menu. IT just looks like an empty square, but if you click on it, it says "Alice in Wonderland," and you CAN buy it, it just shows up in your pin collection as the same empty square. I think it's just a glitch in the Beta version that hasn't been caught yet.

-- Walt Disney

• no flash photography...

so, how does one get a skull rock room...playing pirates??

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    so, how does one get a skull rock room...playing pirates??
    I've never even seen one of those. I'll have to check if I can earn access to one!

-- Walt Disney

• Merry 2014!

there is a bronze sparkler fireworks pin. you get it by getting to the 4th level of fireworks game and then losing that round.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Banned User

i did just that today.. hehe

I saw the Skull Rock room... I know who it belongs to.. he closed it today....

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico!
    there is a bronze sparkler fireworks pin. you get it by getting to the 4th level of fireworks game and then losing that round.
    Darn... I think I'm too good!

Back to the Skull Rock issue... yes, it seems that if you get to a certain level of the Fireworks Game, you get Maleficent's room, and I saw a new screen when I clicked my "stuff" button in the Pirates lobby talking about getting something for being on the High Scores board. I assume that's the Skull Rock room.

-- Walt Disney

• Merry 2014!

Modhatter, "Darn... I think I'm too good! "

Oh i wish that was my problem on fireworks. this damn wireless keyboard produces quite a lag... . yeah, that's it!

but i did play bookoo rounds of jungle cruise to rack up points and saw cuzco-topia play my team in pirates today! i don't know if i will ever get that bronze sparkler pin or a skull room with my abilities!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico!
    Modhatter, "Darn... I think I'm too good! "

Oh i wish that was my problem on fireworks. this damn wireless keyboard produces quite a lag... . yeah, that's it!

but i did play bookoo rounds of jungle cruise to rack up points and saw cuzco-topia play my team in pirates today! i don't know if i will ever get that bronze sparkler pin or a skull room with my abilities!
    Yeah, I'm the same at Pirates. I thought I was hot stuff for a while, but the high scores now are just outrageously high. I keep trying to remember, for points, it's as much about defense as it is offense. Besides, I swear I was shooting off Port, and it would shoot starboard. One time I got irreversibly beached, another time I ran into a ship and I couldn't move... It's not because I'm terrible at Pirates, I swear!

-- Walt Disney

• Theme Park Advocate

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    One time I got irreversibly beached, another time I ran into a ship and I couldn't move... It's not because I'm terrible at Pirates, I swear!
    Yea! that was me you got stuck to once! Actualy its ok after all it is just a highly addictive game.