Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    I would think that Shrunken Ned's would have green items since it's the greenest land in VMK to me, at least. I checked there first expecting something, but nope. And I thought of something, and I'm probably totally off, but.. what about Green Flips? They'd fit in quite well with the whole ' Green ' theme, right? I was discussing with a friend of mine in VMK about this, and we were saying that one day VMK might put the flips in the ' clothing ' part of the shop catalog, and it might only be there one day. It would be fair, because if they don't announce it, everyone wouldn't have it and it would still be rare, and it would be a wonderful surprise to anyone who were to find them. I can imagine random guests with green flips cause they didn't know they were rare and just happened to come upon them...

    - ever since this thought, I check the catalog every day! -


  2. #32

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I would think that Shrunken Ned's would have green items since it's the greenest land in VMK to me, at least. I checked there first expecting something, but nope. And I thought of something, and I'm probably totally off, but.. what about Green Flips? They'd fit in quite well with the whole ' Green ' theme, right? I was discussing with a friend of mine in VMK about this, and we were saying that one day VMK might put the flips in the ' clothing ' part of the shop catalog, and it might only be there one day. It would be fair, because if they don't announce it, everyone wouldn't have it and it would still be rare, and it would be a wonderful surprise to anyone who were to find them. I can imagine random guests with green flips cause they didn't know they were rare and just happened to come upon them...

    - ever since this thought, I check the catalog every day! -
    Thats a great thought


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  3. #33

    • FallOut? where..!?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada.,
    Posts
    3,645

    Re: 3/2/07 Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Make it blue! Bleh green, who likes green anyway?
    I do! If you've seen me in VMK in the past couple weeks, you would know that I'm a green freak. March has always seemed like the "Green Calendar Month" to me Its the perfect month for me!
    the oc freak. <3*

  4. #34

    • yazzidaisy on vmk! :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Windsor, ON, Canada!!!
    Posts
    146

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Hey everyone,

    Was there no weekend pin this week? Or am I missing something?

  5. #35

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    No, there was no weekend pin this past weekend.

    Just the space top and green chair, we shall see if they are still for sale when I log in today.

  6. #36

    • Just_Jim in VMK
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    832

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    The Green Space Vest is no longer on sale, but the Green Philharmagic Chair is still there.
    --Just_Jim



  7. #37

    • yazzidaisy on vmk! :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Windsor, ON, Canada!!!
    Posts
    146

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
    The Green Space Vest is no longer on sale, but the Green Philharmagic Chair is still there.
    Wow i cant believe it's gone! I am glad I went on last night and bought one.

  8. #38

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
    The Green Space Vest is no longer on sale, but the Green Philharmagic Chair is still there.
    Quote Originally Posted by yazmin182 View Post
    Wow i cant believe it's gone! I am glad I went on last night and bought one.

    Wow is right! I even checked that shop this morning and did not even notice it was gone. I'm not very observant , am I? I'm glad I bought 2 this weekend. Maybe this is instead of the weekend pin we get weekend space suit parts?
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  9. #39

    • Just_Jim in VMK
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    832

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    Wow is right! I even checked that shop this morning and did not even notice it was gone. I'm not very observant , am I? I'm glad I bought 2 this weekend. Maybe this is instead of the weekend pin we get weekend space suit parts?
    Thats what I think too, 4 space suit parts and 4 weekends so the will probably sell one part each weekend.
    --Just_Jim



  10. #40

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    doh! i was to busy doing school stuff that i did not get on to get myself a green space top. Oh well.

  11. #41

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
    The Green Space Vest is no longer on sale, but the Green Philharmagic Chair is still there.
    And so I made a thread for the new shop update.

    03/05/07 - Shop Update.

  12. #42

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130

    Re: 03/02/07 Shop Update

    Darn! I missed the vest and the pants

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. 10/05/07 - Shop update!
    By _blackbeltsrule123 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 02:22 PM
  2. 07/06/07 - Shop update
    By thecoolestaw16 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 06:42 PM
  3. 06/08/07 - Shop Update
    By JimbobJimbo in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 10:00 AM
  4. 05/25/07 - Shop Update
    By whitapino in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:42 AM
  5. 03/05/07 - Shop Update
    By BigPigletFan in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 03:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •