3/13 – Remember, it's against the VMK Values to create or open ANY type of 'relationship' room (rooms that include words like 'meet,' 'pick,' 'get,' 'find,' 'have,' 'taken,' etc.) in VMK. You'll be warned and possibly banned for opening any type of room that promotes this activity.
For more information or a reminder of what's acceptable in VMK refer to the VMK Values page.
Virtual Magic Kingdom is a free multi-Player game, where you can have a Disney Theme Park experience and hang out with your friends. While it is designed to be enjoyed by Guests of all ages, many VMK Players are between the ages of 8-14, so VMK needs to be a safe, non-threatening environment.
The rules are very simple. Stick to them and everyone will have fun; break them and you'll get yourself banned from the game.
You Must NOT:
- Use ANY hacking, scripting or editing program with the game.
- Steal other Players' credits or in-game belongings.
- Describe sexual acts to other Players.
- Create or open any type of 'relationship' room. (This includes, but is not limited to, rooms that include words like 'meet,' 'pick,' 'get,' 'find,' 'have,' 'taken,' etc. in the title).
- Pester people who don't want to talk to you.
- Swear or use sexually graphic or racist terms.
- Ask other Players for their passwords, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information.
- Type your password anywhere except in the Disney registration and log-in pages, or in the Contact Us section.
- Give away, trade or sell your VMK Character.
- Break the law in the game or talk others into breaking it.
For more information to make gameplay as safe as possible, please read the Safety Section of Help.
- Have fun!
- Hang out with your friends.
- Chat with new people.
- Respect other people's views and beliefs.
Disney reserves the right to use any means, whether tech-led or people-powered, to uphold the VMK Values. The VMK management also reserves the right to refuse admission and may report anyone who breaks the law to the authorities (yes, that means the police).