• Not slow but slowslow

Just want to make this clear!!

Danceguest, I did NOT say your prizes were bad. I said to make a better quest with bigger prizes add more credits. Just a suggestion!!!!! Why the heck would i do the quest and it take me an hour to get those pesky items if i didn't like the prizes?????? I loved the quest. It's always better to have bigger prizes I do understand you are saving but next time u could put up more prizes. It would be better. But considering that i only put up like 300 credits on mine and one of your prizes was worth 300 and then one was a rare pin It was fine.

Now you are saying you dont like how I act???????????????????????????????? What do i do wrong???? i can stop doing it!!!!! Just tell me!
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Banned User

Re: Just want to make this clear!!

Its better if you just PM her.

• i ♥ Deidara

Yea, we don't really want to listen to this right now..

[x] Deviant
    [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
    [x] My custom icons

• Senior Minion

Start with your grammer, or at least capitalizing. I'm sure she finds that better. I find that comment harsh, and it's not even to me. At least she put prizes up.

• Queen of Sarcasm

I thought this person was just got out of the Litterbox. It looks like they are on the path of going right back in.

• Not slow but slowslow

It's not just dance guest though she told other ppl (making her a liar by the way) so now it's a lot of ppl. Dont even say a thing about my grammar. I was typing not writing a report do you know what im going to edit it so it has perfect grammar. PI RULES 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582697494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 7982148...

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    It's not just dance guest though she told other ppl (making her a liar by the way) so now it's a lot of ppl. Dont even say a thing about my grammar. I was typing not writing a report do you know what im going to edit it so it has perfect grammar. PI RULES 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375 10582697494459230781640628620899862803482534211706 7982148...
    Ok first of all, please try to keep this in PM, VMK, or even email. Second, Someone said something that you did that bugged them, and i said something and than we decieded we were going to talk to you, but than you started having a spazz on vmk and on here and i didn't want to deal with it so i booted you.
    I'm sorry.

Now clearly you are very angry seeing as you made a big deal over grammer comment, but im only a character on VMK and someone on micechat who you've never met. Now can we stop making this a big deal.

Thank you.

Danceguest, I did NOT say your prizes were bad. I said to make a better quest with bigger prizes add more credits. Just a suggestion!!!!! Why the heck would i do the quest and it take me an hour to get those pesky items if i didn't like the prizes?????? I loved the quest. It's always better to have bigger prizes I do understand you are saving but next time u could put up more prizes. It would be better. But considering that i only put up like 300 credits on mine and one of your prizes was worth 300 and then one was a rare pin It was fine.

Now you are saying you dont like how I act???????????????????????????????? What do i do wrong???? i can stop doing it!!!!! Just tell me!
    That's harsh dude. Too many question marks and exclamation marks and not enough true meaning. Please remember that MCV is supposed to be one big happy family.

Just to let you know, its difficult to put prizes in a quest. You don't want to give away stuff that you can trade for lots in something that people will complete quickly, without you getting anything but quest points. You should be grateful that there was a prize. OK?

• Paint the Roses Red

Moderators should probably close this thread. Slowslow, you are just putting yourself on the track back to the litterbox.

• Senior Minion

I agree with Lady. What I meant was the way you came across discussing the matter, with all your ?? and !!'s.

• Not slow but slowslow

I know i said i liked the quest and the prizes were good. I just suggested putting more credits in there. I do know you are saving but i would have liked it better if u put more credits. But the quest was great!!! I dont even know why you dont like me anymore. I dont like you ppl that much either bc you don like me for no reason.

• i ♥ Deidara

OK, Its not that big of a deal people, Can we get over it now Slow?

[x] Deviant
    [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
    [x] My custom icons

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

You know for someone who continues to deny to the mods and forum leaders that you are not younger than the age you put in your profile, you certainly don't write or act like it by using excessive, unnecessary punctuation, and posting random things in your responses that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateChick View Post
    I thought this person was just got out of the Litterbox. It looks like they are on the path of going right back in.
    Considering that this entire thread should not have been made in the first place and should of been kept to IM or PM or email, I'm thinking its only a matter of time before it happens again.

And the point of this PI Rules?? Calling someone else a liar on the open boards IS a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Ok first of all, please try to keep this in PM, VMK, or even email. Second, Someone said something that you did that bugged them, and i said something and than we decieded we were going to talk to you, but than you started having a spazz on vmk and on here and i didn't want to deal with it so i booted you.
    I'm sorry.

Now clearly you are very angry seeing as you made a big deal over grammer comment, but im only a character on VMK and someone on micechat who you've never met. Now can we stop making this a big deal.

Thank you.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedafriend View Post
    That's harsh dude. Too many question marks and exclamation marks and not enough true meaning. P
    I know i said i liked the quest and the prizes were good. I just suggested putting more credits in there. I do know you are saving but i would have liked it better if u put more credits. But the quest was great!!! I dont even know why you dont like me anymore. I dont like you ppl that much either bc you don like me for no reason.
    In order to have a friend you must be a friend. If you think there are no reasons then you need to step back and do a re-evaluation of your conduct, behavior and interaction with other people on the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Moderators should probably close this thread. Slowslow, you are just putting yourself on the track back to the litterbox.
    I agree. This is something that should have stayed as a private message between two people. If this stays open its only going possible take a wrong turn.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.