• Still lost in Neverland

Free DVD's of my Parks

I put this in the Flight to Neverland post but I don't think anyone is reading that anymore so I will repeat the offer here.

OK, I have an offer for you all. PM me with your mailing address and I will send you in return two DVD's, in cases with art and liner notes, that will contain the following:

Disc 1 - a 1-hour 25-minute look at "The Magical World of Harry Potter". This is the largest and most complicated Park I have done yet.

Disc 2 - Contains four 12 to 15 minute videos of the following Parks:

A: Flight to Neverland in High Resolution
    B: Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye (My recreation)
    C: Disney's Discoveryland-The Time Machine. A concept Park that is still under construction.
    D: Renegade. A Western Themed Park with an insane Coaster that takes up most of the Park.

These were all created with the RCT3 Flying Camera Program. Edited in Windows Movie Maker and finalized and burned to DVD with Nero. These will play on any good DVD Player. Most of the videos have music and sound effects.

There is no cost whatsoever. I just need an address to send them to and then some feedback on what you thought of them. Disney Wrassler has them and can vouch for them. He loved them.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Re: Free DVD's of my Parks

I enjoyed watching all that stuff LB . Thanks for sending me copies of them in the mail by the way.

• Banned User

Is there any chance you can recreate Disneyland?

• Still lost in Neverland

I tired. Its next to impossible to do it in one space because the buildings and rides are so huge. The Indiana Jones ride is huge in one building that takes up over 3/4 of the entire Park Ground. There are other people who are doing this, so I leave that one up to them. I would rather do single rides, or Parks of my own design. The Harry Potter Park has the Park size set to the maximum limit and every square inch of the game has custom scenery, buildings, landscaping, rides and other "stuff" and the game will now barely play. The video is smooth as silk because of the way it videos the scenes 1 frame at a time. With the Harry Potter Park running 1 hr 25 min I figured the actual time spent making the video was over 20 hours. The longest single shoot was 10 hours long. The computer ran all night long. RCT3 has a very poor graphics procedure and even with a full on super computer it would slow down at some point as more and more stuff is added. Trying to recreate an accurate version of Disneyland is further hampered by the fact that RCT3 will just support a lot of the stuff that is needed for Disneyland.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples