Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Not slow but slowslow

Being nice has its rewards!

Well, Tomorrow im using my quest kiosk to give a way 1000 credits to everyone who didn't take me off there friends list i can think of meanestpianoist right now but i know there's more. So if you are on my friends list come get you 1000 credits.

P.S. this is not paying you to be my friend. This is giving you something for not deleting me. If it were paying you to be my friend i would have given you the option of asking to be my friend again which i didn't.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Being nice has its rewards!

I really think you should stop holding a grudge. We are people you have never met, not someone you've known your whole life.

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Slow.. why don't you just let this go? I mean.. how long is this going to go on?

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• boo.

Uh.. I didn't delete you but I'm not going to and you don't have to pay me.

^Thankye Con!! ^

• Not slow but slowslow

Im just mad i will hold a grudge forever! You're the ppl that are being mean not me.

• Not slow but slowslow

And how is this holding a grudge?? I'm giving it to ppl who didn't delete me not taking away from ppl who did.

• q:-)

We are not being mean. My opinion is that you have taken this a bit too far. Or more than a bit.

First, for future reference the EDIT button is there for a reason if you would like to finish your thoughts of a previous post. Second, nobody is being mean; we're simply requesting that you no longer bring this up and drop it. Holding grudges is not attractive and not an excellent way obtaining friends. Try being nice and apologizing. It's a start.

• Senior Minion

Please do not go about this in the wrong way but you did not need to post this. If you wanted to award people for not deleting you, you could've messaged them to let them know. Seems like a quilt trip to me. Please go about expressing your anger carefully, as personal attacks aren't allowed. Thank you for understanding. I think this thread too should be closed before things get way out of hand and way further off topic, which I'm sorry for being.

Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Please do not go about this in the wrong way but you did not need to post this. If you wanted to award people for not deleting you, you could've messaged them to let them know. Seems like a quilt trip to me. Please go about expressing your anger carefully, as personal attacks aren't allowed. Thank you for understanding. I think this thread too should be closed before things get way out of hand and way further off topic, which I'm sorry for being.
    Agreed. Mods please close this thread before it results in personal attacks.

• q:-)

Agreed with Skate and Angel - request to close.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    I agree, it feels your bragging, the people who didn't delete you should get things. Thats great ok. But as i said before, you did something that bugged me, and you did something to someone else, we were going to talk to you and you started to be rude. Boot and removed happened.

Now i dont understand why this is a big deal, you dont know me. So what if i remove anyone, you dont know me so you can live again.
    Please close this Mrs.Pengiun!

Mods, vamos vamos por favor.

Slowslow sorry you dislike us so, but you brought it on yourself.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    Im just mad i will hold a grudge forever! You're the ppl that are being mean not me.
    anger management... the class, not the movie...

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    And how is this holding a grudge?? I'm giving it to ppl who didn't delete me not taking away from ppl who did.
    you are in a way holding a grudge. if you were to forget it, then maybe we can all just forget this ever happened and move on. we are like a big family, and if you are not going to act like a member then you will be shunned from us. in a way you are saying "haha! these people are getting money and you aren't. that's what you get." maybe if you were not acting the way you are these people would still be your friend. i really want to forget this entire thing ever happened and we can just go on and be a big family again.
    ...The Dog has spoken.
    the dog has questions:
    what did slowslow do that ppl are being 'mean' to him?
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    anger management... the class, not the movie...

you are in a way holding a grudge. if you were to forget it, then maybe we can all just forget this ever happened and move on. we are like a big family, and if you are not going to act like a member then you will be shunned from us. in a way you are saying "haha! these people are getting money and you aren't. that's what you get." maybe if you were not acting the way you are these people would still be your friend. i really want to forget this entire thing ever happened and we can just go on and be a big family again.
    ...The Dog has spoken.

Very nicely put, see Slow we're not trying to be mean, we want to forget about all this, believe me there has been enough fighting on here to last a life time; we do not, DO NOT need more. So please just drop this and move on, and please stop making threads about seemingly pointless things.

Mods please close this before personal attacks begin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast