Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    I'm trading the WDW Grand Floridian Pin, I believe that I got a bad deal trading for it so I'd like to trade it for things that I like. Here is my wishlist:

    Jolly Roger
    Star of Mickey

    White Snowman
    Fire Wall
    Galleon Stern
    Galleon Bow
    Gold Treasure Chair

    Pirate Prison Room Code
    Explorer's Tent Room Code

    No credits please, and if you don't have something on the list then I'll consider your offer anyways.

  2. #2

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    galleon bow and treasure chair?
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    galleon bow and treasure chair?
    Hmm, I'll definitely consider your offer. I'd like to see what others have to offer first though.

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    EDIT: Sorry I am still thinking on it, any other offers?
    Last edited by AstroAcer; 03-30-2007 at 08:35 PM.

  5. #5

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    I only have a Jungle Tent room code for trade from your wish list. Is that good enough? If not, are there other items you are looking for?

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I only have a Jungle Tent room code for trade from your wish list. Is that good enough? If not, are there other items you are looking for?
    I am looking for that however I do feel that the pin is worth more, and yes there are other items I'm looking for, here is a list.

    Pirate quest (even kinds not on list, but please no pin or bird)
    Holiday quest (no wreaths please)
    Red Holiday Chair
    Green 50th Chair
    50th Set (the gold one)
    Ice Cubes (in large numbers or just a few with other things)
    Theater
    Host pins from surf pin and back
    Pins sold before the summer

    That is all I can think of for now, you can always make an offer with things that you think are worth it but I just might not prefer them.

  7. #7

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Well some of that is listed above. Sadly I don't even have one of those items, let alone another to trade. I probably have a red holiday chair for trade though, but I'll have to look when I get on because there are so many colors I forget.

    As for pins sold before the summer, does mean tiki and tomorrowland series? When does "summer" start for you?

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Well some of that is listed above. Sadly I don't even have one of those items, let alone another to trade. I probably have a red holiday chair for trade though, but I'll have to look when I get on because there are so many colors I forget.

    As for pins sold before the summer, does mean tiki and tomorrowland series? When does "summer" start for you?
    Well, in that case I'm talking about holiday or event pins like Monsters opening tink pin, etc.

  9. #9

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Yay!

    I have a fire wall and all of the tiki pins except tiki opens. Would that be a sufficient offer?

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Yay!

    I have a fire wall and all of the tiki pins except tiki opens. Would that be a sufficient offer?
    That would probably be good I want to see if piglet responds first though.

  11. #11

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAcer View Post
    That would probably be good I want to see if piglet responds first though.
    Well I was trading to get it FOR Summer, so if her offer is better - that works. Or if an offer between both of our items is what's best, that's fine by me too.

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Well I was trading to get it FOR Summer, so if her offer is better - that works. Or if an offer between both of our items is what's best, that's fine by me too.
    Oh sorry I thought that you were trying to get it for yourself, so I just wanted you to have a chance to get it. So far the two items that I'm most interested in are the fire wall and the room code. But if we make a deal I can't get on VMK until tomorrow night, so just reply with what you want to give for the pin and if you can't make it tomorrow then we can arrange another time.

  13. #13

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Well, I don't have the firewall for trade. I only have the room code...

  14. #14

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Well, I don't have the firewall for trade. I only have the room code...

    I'll throw in the firewall if you can throw in the code?

  15. #15

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Trading WDW Grand Floridian Pin

    Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    I'll throw in the firewall if you can throw in the code?
    Yes. I only have one firewall. So if I trade mine to AstroAcer along with the code, will you give me the firewall Summer?

    But if that works for you AstroAcer it works for us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Grand Floridian FAQ thread
    By Iluvdisney in forum Orlando Hotel Reviews
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 11:49 AM
  2. Grand Floridian?
    By DreamSweetsLove in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 05:42 PM
  3. Wanted: WDW Grand Floridian
    By eclipse814 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 05:10 PM
  4. Looking for the Grand Floridian
    By SummerInFL in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 12:42 PM
  5. Grand Floridian Surprise
    By pveticket in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 09:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •