Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• KING OF CABMF'S

SO... what new items do you think VMK will make?

Okay, Okay, we all have been watching the newsletter carefully, and have been waiting for the long awaited news... and the new month is Dark Ride month! VMK said over 120 new items will be available. So, what items do you think may come out as a heads up? also, possible items being taken away??? I think some unpopular items like the stone throne and the fantasyland couch will be removed, and maybw they will bring a new ride to add to the fantasyland shop! i think the sword in the stone will go in the new... castle gardens was it?? Anyways, what new items wil VMK be casting into the stores?
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Not slow but slowslow

Re: SO... what new items do you think VMK will make?

No it says they had to make 120 new items not 120 new items will be available so maybe it will just be for host rooms etc.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Banned User

I'd love to see a Swiss Family Robinson Tree house Guest Room.

With the Swisspolka music playing in the backround when you enter the guest room.

• Jambo!

A lot of those "120 items" could easily be taken up by a new ride set, especially if they factor in the various starter sets and whatnot. My guess it will be a Alice in Wonderland set or Mr. Toad. Though I might prefer Small World boats.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    No it says they had to make 120 new items not 120 new items will be available so maybe it will just be for host rooms etc.
    to correct you, Yavn said in the newsletter:

Now, to give you an idea of how much detail went into this wonderful new addition, over 120 new furniture items have been created - just for Alice!
    it sounds like there will be new items to get... so just think positively

Also, i dont like the new hair style, it goes with the whole troy gabriella guest kinda thing.

Also, to goofgeek, most ride kits include about up to 10 different ride pieces (the only onesi can think of are start, straight, up, down, left, right, teleporter) so with the rest of whatever ride pieces made that leaves us with 110+ furniture, you never know what surprises vmk is thinking up! remember the new land surprise? everyone thought 'toontown!' they made New Orleans. so just be prepared for tomorrow
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Just_Jim in VMK

But it says that 120 new items were created just for Alice, so that leads me to think that he means just for the Alice in Wonderland Attraction. Because the quote reads as follows:

Now, to give you an idea of how much detail went into this wonderful new addition, over 120 new furniture items have been created just for Alice!
    But thats just my opinion
    --Just_Jim

• Disney Dreams

I believe the quote just says that the items have been created JUST FOR ALICE - it says nothing about availability, or NO availability - but as Geek says, the ride pieces probably count as a bulk of it... I can't imagine 120 RELEASEABLE items - just remember those HOST_ room decorations that never came out - but I AM excited about the possibilities! Tomorrow may tell

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by JimbobJimbo View Post
    But it says that 120 new items were created just for Alice, so that leads me to think that he means just for the Alice in Wonderland Attraction. Because the quote reads as follows:

But thats just my opinion
    the addition may be as a part of the whole new vmk addition, but the 120 new items created must count as new buyables, because the ride is one, the ride pieces are ten, the new coutyard is one, and the sword in the stone is another. plus, remember that they have a whole month to release this stuff. The new rooms also count as new items and i dont think they got cheap and counted the items in the attraction room
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• You can call me Samy:]

what's up with the courtyard? I really dont get that part.
    And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
    with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
    happiness would come true.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessSamy View Post
    what's up with the courtyard? I really dont get that part.
    I THINK that it's going to be like an area to ride in? I don't get that completely either - I assume it's gonna be like the Castle Forecourt sort of thing, but in Fantasyland, and with a ride maybe? I guess we'll have to wait until Monday! OR tomorrow....

• For You!

It is April fools Day tomorrow - could it all be a joke??

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    It is April fools Day tomorrow - could it all be a joke??
    That's Crazy! Of course it.... could be

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I THINK that it's going to be like an area to ride in? I don't get that completely either - I assume it's gonna be like the Castle Forecourt sort of thing, but in Fantasyland, and with a ride maybe? I guess we'll have to wait until Monday! OR tomorrow....
    I think it will be the hub for the rides maybe? i had a weird dream that i was in the courtyard and i saw two doors. i went in one and i saw that pic of the alice ride @_@ okay... im crazy
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Smile, It's Free!

Yes, I too think that these 120 items have been made for use inside the public alice ride.
    Hopefully we will see it today

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by opherrichards View Post
    Yes, I too think that these 120 items have been made for use inside the public alice ride.
    Hopefully we will see it today
    Doesn't look like it... I was actually wondering if they were going to release anything new at all since it is Sunday. I don't think anything new has ever started on a Sunday. Even when October started on a Sunday, they didn't release any of the Halloween stuff until Monday. Unless this is all some very elaborate April Fools prank... I don't think so...I think they are waiting until Monday so Yavn can do the newsletter to go with it..JMO.
    Last edited by EvilQueenRocks; 04-01-2007 at 08:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast