View Poll Results: Do you like VMK School?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I like it

7 14.89%
  • No I do not like it

23 48.94%
  • What is a VMK School?

17 36.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VMK School?

• The Silliest

VMK School?

Do you Like The VMK School? I have no problem with it. I think it's pretty cute Tell me your opinions. ( I don't do taken or any of that stuff though )
    I play VMK and i love it there. Of course im Silly.Lily.
    ^^ Like my designs? Pm me

• q:-)

Re: VMK School?

I'm not sure what VMK School is - a guest room?

• Purple Crates ♥

I don't like it. It promotes taken and baybe. If you want to pretend play school, then play it with real life friends...that's what I did before there was internet...we had lots of fun.

• String Theory q:

I kind of liked it... I liked pretending that I was a cheerleader. I did it for one day, though. I then got sick of waiting in line for going into the room...

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

• The Silliest

Oh i don't do taken or baybe or any of that. I just like to pretend im a student, lol.
    I play VMK and i love it there. Of course im Silly.Lily.
    ^^ Like my designs? Pm me

• Minion

oops..i said yes to the poll, but then realized i was thinking of somthing completely different. So I change my answer to no.
    i think its the same as taken and everything in those lines...same as that whole im a new worn bay be stuff....and daycare...silly if you ask me
    GrouchyRob Fan!!

• Banned User

sorry, but what do you mean with VMK school? a school guest room at vmk?

• RAWRR(:

What she means by it:
    When people are like
    Wildcats High School
    -Science Room
    -English Room
    etc. whatever you can/can't say.

She is asking if you like them. Where people pretend to be "teachers" and "students"
    (They are guest rooms)
    I don't like them but for some odd reason they're always full. I think it's kinda stupid.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by Silly.Lily View Post
    Do you Like The VMK School? I have no problem with it. I think it's pretty cute Tell me your opinions. ( I don't do taken or any of that stuff though )
    these are things that, and i have said before, many Mcers try to stay away from. they are normally scams or things that do end up promoting taken etc.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• String Theory q:

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    these are things that, and i have said before, many Mcers try to stay away from. they are normally scams or things that do end up promoting taken etc.
    Yea... The "stuff" going on in there are kind of not nice. These "cheerleaders" kept on bugging me about my hair style. And bascically "everyone" in there was taken or wanted to be taken. Ah...

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

• Banned User

ow, the guest room... i don't like them.

I avoid vmk "schools" because, for one thing I think that all of the roleplaying in vmk like bay be, taken, army, etc. is kinda silly. VMK is a virtual disney park not a virtual high school and baby daycare. If you do VMK school though and don't do taken or anything like that then I wouldn't say that you're doing something wrong, imo it's just a bit silly.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    Yea... The "stuff" going on in there are kind of not nice. These "cheerleaders" kept on bugging me about my hair style. And bascically "everyone" in there was taken or wanted to be taken. Ah...
    yea, and this goes back to the fact that people think they can be beter than others, which ends up with people making fun of other's names and such. For instance, i was in the pirates lobby, and this girl comes up to me and says
    GIRL: 'M.DOG??'
    ME: 'yes?'
    GIRL: 'What kinda title is that? LOL!'
    lets just say this girl was somewhat of a guest (she had NPC, lets just put it like that ) and in vmk school cliques may start forming, and u also cannot really teach them all about vmk or whatever you are teaching. it will just end up as a taken beybe trade room. sad, sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAcer View Post
    I avoid vmk "schools" because, for one thing I think that all of the roleplaying in vmk like bay be, taken, army, etc. is kinda silly. VMK is a virtual disney park not a virtual high school and baby daycare. If you do VMK school though and don't do taken or anything like that then I wouldn't say that you're doing something wrong, imo it's just a bit silly.
    i do believe it is silly, because this is not anything that you will benefit from. it is like going to a cafe or hotel. You dont really need to be there, you are just trying to make vmk like a real world. VMK is not the real world. it is imaginary, and when you try to teach in vmk, what does it get you? many complaints, girls screaming 'u taken?' from across the room, and overall, a failing grade in the school making department.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• goofymaddies housof prank

Well i think vmk staff should make like an actual school that u can go to when u feel like it and hire normal vmk gamers to teach. i sent in a request to add like jobs to mk so we can earn credits in a more fun way but they didnt take it into concideration i wish they did though my friends thought it was a good idea but i guess it wasnt. if u think it is plz do tell meh
    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

I used to do it, in my Feburary 06 days (When i started playing VMK again.) I went to east high i believe. I was captain of the cheerleaders. The cheerleading room was my room and we had cheering battles.

I liked having a "best friend" who we'd go into class and pass notes through trade. I found it kind of funny.
    I like going to "swim" class. But than i found out school bullies were involved too. I didn't want to take risks of getting banned seeing as i just started playing since september so i stopped. Haven't tried it since,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast