Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• <3Girl made for Disney<3

Question There's a rumor about flip hats...

Lots of people are saying, and spreading that a flip hat is going to come out in May. I dont know who started it, but i think people would have asked a staff or CL and gotten the real answer. If the answer was No. by Staff or CL's I think it would have blown over by now. What does everyone else think?
    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like
    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more!
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you walk out the door!

• Not slow but slowslow

Re: There's a rumor about flip hats...

Well i dont think the staff would give what is going to happen.
    They will probably say something like "I'm not telling"
    Or "it's not my job"
    Or "Boot!!!!"
    Or "read Yavn speaks"
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Smile, It's Free!

If the filp hat was going to be released again, dont you think that would have happened in green month?

• Digging VMK

I have no clue if it will be released again - but I don't think it has to be tied to green month - they could make it a different color.

Quote Originally Posted by opherrichards View Post
    If the filp hat was going to be released again, dont you think that would have happened in green month?
    maybe the flip hat will be a different color?
    just 3 more days till pokemon diamond and pearl comes out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygrl View Post
    Lots of people are saying, and spreading that a flip hat is going to come out in May. I dont know who started it, but i think people would have asked a staff or CL and gotten the real answer. If the answer was No. by Staff or CL's I think it would have blown over by now. What does everyone else think?
    A community leader wouldn't know when it is coming out, and staff wouldn't have answered us if we asked.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Never believe rumors until you see it in the shops, or in Yavn speaks.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Purple Crates ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Dsnygrl View Post

It's exactly that: A rumor. I think it was started by people in hopes of devalueing (sp?) the princess hats and flip hats.

• goofymaddies housof prank

the only hat i know of being released in may is the princess minnie hat... but that could be a rumor to but,, i doubt it. yea i read the newsletter everyweek there is nothing bout green flip and i havent heard anything from anyone i know about the green flip. so if anyone ese has more info then plz do tell.
    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    Well i dont think the staff would give what is going to happen.
    They will probably say something like "I'm not telling"
    Or "it's not my job"
    Or "Boot!!!!"
    Or "read Yavn speaks"
    well, actually, the response is more like:
    "im sorry, i cannot release that information"
    at least, that is how LILY says it to people
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disney Dreams

I don't rely on rumors for my information. But if a staff member were asked ( or CL ) the answer would probably be, " I don't know " or " If I had that information, it wouldn't be given yet " or something along those lines. I agree with cyre - these rumors are more than likely made to devalue them, and I'm sure whoever started it is looking for a flip hat right about now. I suggest just waiting it out, and if it would have come out, I'd think Green Month would be most appropriate, as a flip hat has NOTHING to do with Fantasyland Month. BUT, as suggested, a different color - probably not - since it's not FANTASYLAND THEMED. I think that people shouldn't listen to rumors, cause they're exactly that: RUMORS. The only time you know something is real is if it's ANNOUNCED in the Newsletter, or it actually happens in VMK!

from what i have been hearing from many ppl myself is that there is going to be flip hat *red* and minnie hat *blue* is that cool or what!!
    just 3 more days till pokemon diamond and pearl comes out!!

Quote Originally Posted by Energizer View Post
    from what i have been hearing from many ppl myself is that there is going to be flip hat *red* and minnie hat *blue* is that cool or what!!
    Sorry to say Energizer, but those are just rumors and seeing how they've never released flying carpet magic etc. and the fact that no player could know that those are being released, I really doubt that they'll release those. That would be cool, but I'm afraid that will most likely not happen. I suppose there is always a chance though.

• Disney Dreams

Well, in my opinion, anyone lucky enough to obtain the real information wouldn't go parading around and telling everyone, because I'm sure any staff member to tell them would make them keep it to themselves. And if they were to give the information, I'm sure plans would be changed, and anything actually planned wouldn't go through. And I highly doubt that any staff member would even GIVE this type of information. It would ruin any type of surprise, and I'm sure that whoever MADE UP this rumor is just looking for some attention, which he/she has succeeded in doing.

well, If you think about it. Anything will happen in vmk like the dark rides just came out without anyone knowing same with New Orealns square. Everyone thought that it was going to be The Toontown fair. So pretty much, You Cant be to sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast