Where does your one-use pin show up?

Does anyone notice that sometimes when you get a one-use pin (like treasure detector, a bronze, silver, or gold treasure chest key, or even the sword-in-the-stone magic) that it doesn't necessarily appear in the same place in your pin inventory? Do you think how high or low in your inventory it appears has something to do with what you might get for using it? I've kept track and there doesn't seem to be an EXACT correlation, but it seems that the higher it is (closer to the top of the list) the better chance the magic will work and the better prize you'll get. Again, it doesn't happen every time, but in my experience, the lower you look in your inventory, the less likely you will get a good prize or get a prize at all.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• Jambo!

Re: Where does your one-use pin show up?

Last time I checked all items, which includes pins, clothing, or furniture are organized in alphabetical order. So the bronze key won't be anywhere near the silver key one use magic because they start with different letters. That's how I am always able to find my one use magic pins, because they are alway between the same two pins unless I decide to wear or sell one of those two.

Hmmm. I could have sworn I found the gold key farther down than "g". Until I see it there again for sure (and edit this post) I will assume that you are correct.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• Disney Dreams

GoofGeek is correct. EVERYTHING is in alphabetical order. Bronze comes before gold, but gold gives better prizes, right? It's alphabetical.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    Hmmm. I could have sworn I found the gold key farther down than "g". Until I see it there again for sure (and edit this post) I will assume that you are correct.
    I believe that all of the Pirates key pins are located under "P" for pirates. They appear in my inventory by the original Pirates game pins. I bet skate or ineedafriend would know without thinking... if they click in here.

I don't agree...while I believe you all that your keys appear where they appear, my gold keys are toward the bottom sometimes while a different key, like bronze sometimes is in the middle or up top. I need to take a picture to show you.