Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    • goofymaddies housof prank
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bakersfield
    Posts
    48

    is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    because so many ppl have it i do no know!! i <3 that thing to death so i cant trade it but i just want to know!!
    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    135

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    i don't think it's really rare anymore. because everyone (almost everyone ) used mules to get more stuff from treasure detector, so almost everyone has the hat.



    maybe this title is better: is the sorcerer hat still rare?

  3. #3

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brammie2118 View Post
    i don't think it's really rare anymore. because everyone (almost everyone :) ) used mules to get more stuff from treasure detector, so almost everyone has the hat.



    maybe this title is better: is the sorcerer hat still rare? :D
    Yea i think u caught the grammar mistake in the title ;)

    Um yea i don't think it's that rare anymore but ppl still trade good stuff for it :)
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  4. #4

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    135

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    thanks

    yeah, a lot of people love the hat. even now it's not really rare anymore. so they still trade a lot for it i got Musketeer hat when quests still were running.

  5. #5

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Neverland,er...Riverside @_@
    Posts
    4

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    I also have this hat, and I've been wondering also, But thanks for letting me know. People have been wanting to trade me their bird hats for my sorcerer mickey hat.

  6. #6

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yebloomincockroach View Post
    I also have this hat, and I've been wondering also, But thanks for letting me know. People have been wanting to trade me their bird hats for my sorcerer mickey hat.
    Yup I went into this auction place in VMK and the sorcerer mickey hat was going for: Herbie, pirate, and musketeer hat. Pretty big offer for it!


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    Yup I went into this auction place in VMK and the sorcerer mickey hat was going for: Herbie, pirate, and musketeer hat. Pretty big offer for it!
    Wow... why can't I ever find those kind of offers.

    Anyways, when the treasure magic quest was still active, I think that it was WORTH a couple of NPC pins, although people were offering more it wasn't really worth those things. Now I suppose it's gone up a bit in value, but since treasure magic has been released a few times, and the hat was sold, it's definitely not as rare as flip, etc. But if you can find the right person you can get amazing deals (like someone talked about getting musketeer).

  8. #8

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    Quote Originally Posted by AstroAcer View Post
    Wow... why can't I ever find those kind of offers.

    Anyways, when the treasure magic quest was still active, I think that it was WORTH a couple of NPC pins, although people were offering more it wasn't really worth those things. Now I suppose it's gone up a bit in value, but since treasure magic has been released a few times, and the hat was sold, it's definitely not as rare as flip, etc. But if you can find the right person you can get amazing deals (like someone talked about getting musketeer).
    Well.. The thing happened while you could still get the epcot room and get the hat.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    Well.. The thing happened while you could still get the epcot room and get the hat.
    I know, I was trying to say that although it's not worth much people will still give large amounts for it (and even back when the quest was active); but still not very rare, if rare at all.

  10. #10

    • goofymaddies housof prank
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bakersfield
    Posts
    48

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    well thanks i wasnt going to trade it anyway i just wanted to know. what is a mule?
    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Not sure
    Posts
    440

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfreakichic View Post
    well thanks i wasnt going to trade it anyway i just wanted to know. what is a mule?
    A mule is an account created by someone to get items, credits, etc. that normally a character can normally get once. For example, someone may keep creating mule characters to enter credit codes and buy things with them.

  12. #12

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    135

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    ... and trade the items back to their main character

  13. #13

    • goofymaddies housof prank
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bakersfield
    Posts
    48

    Re: is the sorcerer hat rare still?

    oh ok ty i only have other accounts for when my charecter is ban and i do the quests on them! ty for your help plz close this thread ty:0
    hey my vmk name is : Goofymaddie i luv that title HAVE A MAGIC DAY EVERYDAY HERE OR ON VMK!! i might be going to DLR with one of my friends last day of school whohoo!!! woot woot “It's kind of fun to do the impossible.”~Walt Disney i live by this nothing is impossilbe its only impossible when u make it like that

Similar Threads

  1. My wish list and is sorcerer rare?
    By Phelank in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 10:02 AM
  2. Sorcerer Hat Wanted!
    By KrazyMagic in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 05:29 PM
  3. Trading A Lot Of Rare And Not Rare For Credits
    By eshaneman in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 11:09 AM
  4. Looking for Sorcerer
    By Applz in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 04:48 PM
  5. how rare is sorcerer and any offers on mine??
    By Unitedmagic in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 09:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •