View Poll Results: What time of day are you usually on VMK?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mornings

    3 13.64%
  • Afternoons

    9 40.91%
  • Evenings

    17 77.27%
  • Random Times (please post when)

    3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Hopefully, many of you have seen my room Tiki Tiki tiki tiki Doom! Now presenting, More Tikis, More Trees, More Fun, More Horror, More DOOM!
    I give you In the Tiki Tiki Doom:



    Here`s a vizual of my new and improved Tiki Tiki Doom!



    Also; A more information, with pictures!

    Open from April 21th, Saturday, 2007 through April 29th, Sunday, 2007!

    Please tell me what times you`re mostly on! Let me know, so I can open my room when the majority of MiceChat is online. Err - ya I forgot to add the poll.

    [ NOTE: I AM GOING FOR BEST GUEST ROOM, YES. MY TIME IS THE SAME AS VMK`S! ]

  2. #2

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    hahah nice, and my title in the i?! very cool . and btw. they just want kanga to think she is their master, i really am .

  3. #3

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,709

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Ooh awesome picture. I am in it. Anyways, before you go in peoples, make sure you are prepared because the tikis are very evil.

  4. #4

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post





    [ NOTE: I AM GOING FOR BEST GUEST ROOM, YES. MY TIME IS THE SAME AS VMK`S! ]
    Muahaha! I am the TIKI master!


    I am friends with the TIKI!!!


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  5. #5

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Open from April 21th, Saturday, 2007 through April 29th, Sunday, 2007!

    Please tell me what times you`re mostly on! Let me know, so I can open my room when the majority of MiceChat is online. Err - ya I forgot to add the poll.

    [ NOTE: I AM GOING FOR BEST GUEST ROOM, YES. MY TIME IS THE SAME AS VMK`S! ]
    What do you want the poll to read?

  6. #6

    • boo.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in a virtual world.
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Love the room! I'm going to try and come today before 12 or uh 9 in your time and after like maybe 5 because I'm going to the mall today.


    ^Thankye Con!! ^

  7. #7

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    What do you want the poll to read?
    What time of day are you usually on?

    Mornings -
    Afternoons -
    Evenings -
    Random times [pls post] -



  8. #8

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    Please vote for the all that fit.
    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    What time of day are you usually on?

    Mornings -
    Afternoons -
    Evenings -
    Random times [pls post] -



    There's your poll skate.

  9. #9

    • I embrace my insanity.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    Question:

    Are the tikis still out to get me? Do they still hide in my bathtub until 2:00 AM, waiting to attack me?




  10. #10

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Please vote for the all that fit.


    There's your poll skate.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by dance_is_life View Post
    Question:

    Are the tikis still out to get me? Do they still hide in my bathtub until 2:00 AM, waiting to attack me?

    Yes, but now they`re out to get everybody. Although, you`re lucky they only attack at 2:06 in the bathtub.

  11. #11

    • Bionic Village Babe/RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    26,180

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Yes, but now they`re out to get everybody. Although, you`re lucky they only attack at 2:06 in the bathtub.
    Me too?!

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

  12. #12

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    So .... you know I HAVE to be there!


  13. #13

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    Schedualed to be open

    Monday: 3:45 - 4:15 pm and maybe later this evening.
    Tuesday: 8:15 - 9:00 pm

    More on the times for this week will come.
    Last edited by skateprincesariel; 04-24-2007 at 02:58 PM.

  14. #14

    • Bionic Village Babe/RCMC
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Hampton, VA
    Posts
    26,180

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom Poll

    I might be able to make it =]

    Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

  15. #15

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: In the Tiki Tiki Doom!

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Hopefully, many of you have seen my room Tiki Tiki tiki tiki Doom! Now presenting, More Tikis, More Trees, More Fun, More Horror, More DOOM!
    I give you In the Tiki Tiki Doom:



    Here`s a vizual of my new and improved Tiki Tiki Doom!



    Also; A more information, with pictures!

    Open from April 21th, Saturday, 2007 through April 29th, Sunday, 2007!

    Please tell me what times you`re mostly on! Let me know, so I can open my room when the majority of MiceChat is online. Err - ya I forgot to add the poll.

    [ NOTE: I AM GOING FOR BEST GUEST ROOM, YES. MY TIME IS THE SAME AS VMK`S! ]
    They dont like me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room Song Question.......
    By PLAZAINN1 in forum Yesterland
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 10:56 AM
  2. Trading Credits for Tiki Room Opens and Tangaroa Tiki pin.
    By Mihawk in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:26 AM
  3. You've seen the Tiki Room, now come see the Tiki....
    By Princess Buttercup in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. Tiki tiki tiki Hang out Room!
    By Silly.Lily in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:42 AM
  5. Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared
    By BigPigletFan in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 03:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •