Going to DLR...QUESTS!!

so i know that they were remaking them, and they haven't been posted again right? do the old ones still work? what would you recommend? also, what things there could u never ever miss when you go? (Its my first time!!!)

• q:-)

Re: Going to DLR...QUESTS!!

Well, I'm definitely not an expert on codes, but rides I would recommend in DCA (California Adventure) are California Screamin', Mulholland Madness, the Orange Stinger, and Soarin' over California. (I can't remember much right now, but there's more). As for Disneyland, I haven't been for so long I don't remember.

You might also like to try the DLR forum here on MC for rides. http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/

Hope that helps!

• Digging VMK

We were there about three weeks ago -

For quests you can turn in the high school musical quest. You can do Pirates and Animation.

They also accepted the high score jungle cruise certificate, 50 hidden mickey's and high score fireworks for substitutes of the actual listed prizes. Credits for some and invisivbility magic.

You can still get the animators desk in CA at the animation place. You should totally see the Crush exhibit while you are there. Pretty cool.

You can do a quest for each ticket you have - so if you are with a group - you should be able to get prizes for each person. They'll scan your ticket - so you can't just keep turning things in.

When we signed up for an in park character - we did not get anything extra with the charcter - except the born in park symbol. I have heard that may have changed.

For rides - figure out how to maximize your fast pass options. If you want to do Indiana Jones - in DLR, get your pass early for that one. In CA you can have a fast pass for Big Bear River (or whatever it is called) and for another ride in CA - it is not tied to the other fast pass things in CA.

Maybe by the time you get there some of the new quests will be up and going.

• q:-)

Quote Originally Posted by 007funkid View Post
    For rides - figure out how to maximize your fast pass options. If you want to do Indiana Jones - in DLR, get your pass early for that one. In CA you can have a fast pass for Big Bear River (or whatever it is called) and for another ride in CA - it is not tied to the other fast pass things in CA.
    That's the one I forgot - Grizzly Bear River Run. Extremely fun, fast-passable, and often earlier in the morning you can go again and again with little or no line.

...although you will most likely get wet.

• Living the Dream.

[quote=007funkid;1688491]You can still get the animators desk in CA at the animation place. You should totally see the Crush exhibit while you are there. Pretty cool.[quote]
    Crush Exhibit? I Wish I Could See It..

Celebrate Churros
    Only at Disney Parks..