Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    • Pirates Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    60

    05/05/07 - Jolly Roger Pin Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    I had no clue where to put this, but I guess I just sorta wanted to say to everyone that the Jolly Roger pin is now the prize for the 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest. That means the value of the Jolly Roger will suddenly drop because you can get it from the quest now? It's only a host quest for three hours, but still...
    Made by Piinoy/Resemble. ;DD Awesomeness.
    VMK Name:
    Kryssi


  2. #2

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    oooh knew there was a reason why i didn't pick the JR pin from Phinny last night

  3. #3

    • Call Me Larry (:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    NorCal.
    Posts
    2,163

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    Oh well, I've never had a Jolly Roger, so now I have one! Who cares if they dropped in price. I'm just happy I got one :P
    *Made By Allie.

  4. #4

    • you can't scare me :D
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,711

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by Piinoy View Post
    Oh well, I've never had a Jolly Roger, so now I have one! Who cares if they dropped in price. I'm just happy I got one :P
    thats what im saying
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

  5. #5

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    I can't believe I missed this!!! I was too busy today cleaning my house. Oh well. Don't have a Jolly Roger pin and I guess I never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  6. #6

    • Smile, It's Free!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    1,355

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    I now have 17..

  7. #7

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    It is been the Prize in the Neverland trvia game last month too. I picked one up there too. So, it seems that never assume things that are rare now will be rare forever. I even think inferno has gone down a bit since they reintroduced it.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  8. #8

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    I got lucky! I just signed in to get my credits for the day and checked to see if the quest was still active and it was at 6:40. So, I was able to do it and get my pin. But I hated the fact that I had to play Pirates...and Capture the flag no less. I created a game and people joined then were mad at me because I wasn't any good at the game. This is why I don't play Pirates and won't be able to get any better because of rude players that think you shouldn't even be playing it if you can't play it well. But at least I got my pin...
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  9. #9

    • Woot!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in the pirate game lobby
    Posts
    2,275

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    i did not get my pin my friends put on a surprise party for me
    *Thecoolestaw*

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    275

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    I haven't been able to get into host games at all for about too weeks - keep getting dc.
    No JR pin for me. But it seems things keep coming around.
    BTW cool - sorry to miss your party, I had to be away part of last night. I was thinking the party was tonight for some reason. Hope you saw my pic on the wall for you

    SweetestDreams

  11. #11

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    I got lucky! I just signed in to get my credits for the day and checked to see if the quest was still active and it was at 6:40. So, I was able to do it and get my pin. But I hated the fact that I had to play Pirates...and Capture the flag no less. I created a game and people joined then were mad at me because I wasn't any good at the game. This is why I don't play Pirates and won't be able to get any better because of rude players that think you shouldn't even be playing it if you can't play it well. But at least I got my pin...
    For some reason some of the host quests last longer than they are suppose too. I wonder why
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  12. #12

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    hopefully it will be a prize in weeks to come
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  13. #13

    • Woot!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    in the pirate game lobby
    Posts
    2,275

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestDreams View Post
    I haven't been able to get into host games at all for about too weeks - keep getting dc.
    No JR pin for me. But it seems things keep coming around.
    BTW cool - sorry to miss your party, I had to be away part of last night. I was thinking the party was tonight for some reason. Hope you saw my pic on the wall for you

    SweetestDreams
    lol what are you talking about? i meant my real friends not vmk friends! ROFL
    *Thecoolestaw*

  14. #14

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Chickapin Hill
    Posts
    10,907
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: 5/05/07 - Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    For some reason some of the host quests last longer than they are suppose too. I wonder why

    I believe because the times listed are the times that you can start the quest. They let it run until they feel they have given ample time to the people who join up to the last minute. Thus, you can still join after the "official" time, but there is no guarantee that you will finish in the time the hosts give after.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!










  15. #15

    • AbERcRomBiE FaNAtIc ! !
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    173

    Re: 05/05/07 - Jolly Roger Pin Prize In The 'Quest For Captain Jack' Quest

    damn, my jolly roger isnt worth crap now. same happened to my snowman magic and cowboy hat way back when. this sucks.
    my myspace is myspace.com/iheartlissa

    WISH LIST...
    Complete Cowboy Costume
    Complete HM Suit
    Bat Magic
    Inferno Magic
    Green Flips
    Stitch Hat

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for JollY Roger pin
    By alphaturtle in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 07:05 AM
  2. Looking For Jolly Roger Pin!
    By dance_is_life in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 03:05 PM
  3. 8/24 host quest prize
    By tinker_bee in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 02:50 PM
  4. Omg Churro Pin As Quest Prize?!?!
    By WDWGirl in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 09:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •