Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Is my newest park and it is almost complete.

    attractions include:

    Space Mountain
    Big Thunder MTN RR
    Mark Twain River boat
    Indianna Jones River Expedition
    Finding Nemo
    flying saucers
    A Bug's Life
    Star Yours
    Alice in Wonderland
    Davy Crockett live
    Sun Wheel
    Astro Oribiter
    Dozens of shops
    Kind Arthur Carousuel
    Mad Tea Party
    Big Thunder Mine Shaft
    Fantasmic!

    lands include:
    Fronteirland
    Tomorrowland
    Mainstreet
    Fantasyland
    Mainstreet is all I have left until the park opens.
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 06-27-2007 at 08:21 PM. Reason: to add new attractions


  2. #2

    • Still lost in Neverland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    4,075

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    I can't keep up with you anymore. You started one, then suspended it, then canceled it and now you are doing something entirely different. I get tired just reading about it.

    I am doing one now, while putting Discoveryland on hold for awhile, based on the Redwall Books by Brian Jaques. They are fun books and it's a fun Park to work on. Very strange and somewhat complicated in design, but then that's just me. I will take some pictures soon when I get more trees and details in.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

    Thank You Poisonedapples

  3. #3

    • MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    17,657
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    Is my newest park and it is almost complete.

    attractions include:

    Space Mountain
    Big Thunder MTN RR
    Mark Twain River boat
    Indianna Jones River Expedition
    Finding Nemo
    Hover Cars
    Star Yours
    Alice in Wondeland
    Davy Crockett live
    Sun Wheel
    Astro Oribiter
    Dozens of shops
    Kind Arthur Carousuel
    Mad Tea Party
    Big Thunder Mine Shaft

    lands include:
    Fronteir land
    Tomorrow land
    Mainstreet
    Fantasy land
    Mainstreet is all I have left until the park opens.
    Do you record any of your rides?

  4. #4

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
    Do you record any of your rides?
    ya, I can do that.. I have been experimenting recently with the 'flying cameras' that Lost Boy tought me how to sue.


  5. #5

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I can't keep up with you anymore. You started one, then suspended it, then canceled it and now you are doing something entirely different. I get tired just reading about it.

    I am doing one now, while putting Discoveryland on hold for awhile, based on the Redwall Books by Brian Jaques. They are fun books and it's a fun Park to work on. Very strange and somewhat complicated in design, but then that's just me. I will take some pictures soon when I get more trees and details in.
    well, my Disney's America had problems... it would never load back up after I finished splash MTN.... so I started a new one... lol


  6. #6

    • Still lost in Neverland
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    4,075

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Usually that doesn't happen unless you are using a lot of custom scenery. I wonder what happened. Did you try renaming the backup file to the DAT file and of course renaming the DAT file to OLD and seeing if the backup file would open? Sometimes that works. I was also told not to save a file while the scan was still in progress as that can corrupt the file. There is so much to learn. Also I learned to build all my parks with all the graphics setting set as low as possible, turn the shadows off, and turning off the water reflection. Each time I add major stuff to the Park I save it with a new number after the name. Then when I am all done, and the Park is open, I set all the graphics to the high setting, turn the shadows and water reflections back on and then make all the movies and still photos. It usually works. Can't make any guarantees of course. That is one twitchy program.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

    Thank You Poisonedapples

  7. #7

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Usually that doesn't happen unless you are using a lot of custom scenery. I wonder what happened. Did you try renaming the backup file to the DAT file and of course renaming the DAT file to OLD and seeing if the backup file would open? Sometimes that works. I was also told not to save a file while the scan was still in progress as that can corrupt the file. There is so much to learn. Also I learned to build all my parks with all the graphics setting set as low as possible, turn the shadows off, and turning off the water reflection. Each time I add major stuff to the Park I save it with a new number after the name. Then when I am all done, and the Park is open, I set all the graphics to the high setting, turn the shadows and water reflections back on and then make all the movies and still photos. It usually works. Can't make any guarantees of course. That is one twitchy program.
    hmmm, good advice... I'll have to start setting the graphics on low res so it will be quicker and easier to build...


  8. #8

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    I'll have some pictures of the park up soon.....
    I also added a waterpark section into the park called 'Pirates lair' featuring 1 huge wave pool, 1 lazy river, 2 body slides that takes you through many rocky slopes and hills, all themed to a pirate infested location.

    Also, all of mainstreet has been torn out and replaced with the pirate themeing.

    I am having some problems with the park though, it has shut down on me twice and I'm not sure why, it happened both times when I clicked the scenery button.
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 05-18-2007 at 06:46 AM. Reason: picture errors


  9. #9

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Wow, sorry it has taken me so long to get the pics up... they will be up tonight... but here is a park update:

    Here is a list of the current attractions:

    Space Mountain Mission 2
    Space Rings
    Astro orbiter
    Galactic Adventures
    Finding Nemo
    Indiana Jones River Expedition
    Jungle Cruise
    Aqua Blaster
    Dutchman's Escape
    Pirates Lair pool complex
    Tomorrowland Terrace
    Mark Twain
    Adventures of Davy Crockett
    Big Thunder Mountain RR
    Haunted Mansion
    Alice in Wonderland
    Indiana Jones slide for life
    Mad Tea Party
    Rough Rough seas
    Star Tours

    Things that have been removed:
    King Arthur Carosuel
    Big Thunder Mine shaft (themed freefall)
    A bug's Life
    Flying Saucers
    Sun Wheel


  10. #10

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    HERE are part of the pictures out of 52 .... the rest are being uploaded.


    Finding Nemo


    overveiw


    The new, the fabulous, the moment you have all been waiting for... the backside of water! actually... this is the new Haunted Mansion which replaced 3 rides. It replaced A bugs life, king arthur carosuel, and Big thunder mine shaft.


    HM sign


    The ride right behind the Mad tea party is Alice in Wonderland. Is that a hidden mickey on top of Mad tea party??


    Mark Twain entrance 1


    Adventures of Davy Crockett


    Rivers of America... no more Fantsmic though...




    BTM in the background there.

    Frontier/western land


    BTMRR












    Pirate's Lair
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 06-27-2007 at 11:06 PM.


  11. #11

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    More pics:


    Dutchman's Escape


    Aqua Blaster


    TomorrowLand.....




    Indiana Jones River Expedition


    Small part of Jungle Cruise


    small part of Indy line


    Jungle Cruise Line








    Alice in Wonderland in the background.


    Mark Twain!!




    Haunted Mansion outdoor graveyard








    TomorrowLand


    Replaced the Flying Saucers




    Inside Space!
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 06-27-2007 at 11:37 PM. Reason: more and more pictures


  12. #12

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    MORE pics:




    Star Tours!!






    New Children's pool replaced three small hot tubs...

    BELOW ARE A FEW CONSTRUCTION PICTURES OF THE PARK








    This used to be mainstreet...

    And that will be all for now
    Last edited by FantasyWatersDude; 06-27-2007 at 11:53 PM.


  13. #13

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,153
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    very cool my friend...

    little upset that Fantasmic is out.


  14. #14

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    Quote Originally Posted by KrItTeR View Post
    very cool my friend...

    little upset that Fantasmic is out.
    Fantasmic used to work when the park was smaller, but now that there is so much scenery, it just doesn't go in sync with the music.


  15. #15

    • Mountain Dew User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    3,225
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Wonderful World of Disney RCT3

    I'm still constructing my haunted mansion...I still need to add the four chimneys along with the railings along the roof.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Wonderful World of Disney - 1970s Opening Sequence
    By Retrocool in forum Disney Media Networks and TV Industry Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2008, 02:02 PM
  2. Wonderful World of Disney part2 (RCT3)
    By FantasyWatersDude in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 12:00 PM
  3. RCT3 Walt Disney World!
    By Allitalianboy in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Wonderful World of Disney Parade
    By Skunkwerx in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 04:15 AM
  5. A wonderful world for Disney stock - CNN/Money 3/20/06
    By cellarhound in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 10:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •