Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Here are the trivia questions from the new game, along with the spoilers if you need any help getting through the game. Please try the game yourself first before going to the spoilers.

    The game gives you a random selection of 10 questions. If you get all 10 correct then you'll recieve a VMK code for the new Terabithia Treehouse.



    Jess and Leslie write a love note from Willard Hughes to Janice Avery to get back at her
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Anna Sophia's stunt double was a boy.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Several of the actors live in New Zealand.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Bridge to Terabithia the book won the 1978 Newberry Award.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Gabor Csupo is the director of Bridge to Terabithia.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    What is the Giant Troll's weakness?
    Spoiler
    It's ticklish

    What color do the Burkes paint their living room walls?
    Spoiler
    Gold

    What are Jess's passions?
    Spoiler
    Running and drawing

    What does Leslie name her puppy?
    Spoiler
    Prince Terrian

    What does Janice Avery steal from may Belle?
    Spoiler
    Cream filled cake

    What are Leslie's parents professions?
    Spoiler
    Writers

    What are Jess's sister's names?
    Spoiler
    May Belle, Joyce Ann, Ellie, Brenda

    What does Jess put on the sign over the bridge that leads to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Nothing crushes us

    What is the name of the town where Jess and Leslie live?
    Spoiler
    Lark Creek

    What does Leslie give Jess for his birthday?
    Spoiler
    Paints

    What are the dragonfly-like creatures in Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Flying Warriers

    In what year was the book Bridge to Terabithia first published?
    Spoiler
    1977

    Who does Jess make Princess of Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    May Belle

    Who takes Jess to the Museum in the City?
    Spoiler
    Ms. Edmunds

    Leslie tells Jess to keep his eyes shut and...?
    Spoiler
    His mind wide open

    Where was Bridge to Terabithia filmed?
    Spoiler
    New Zealand

    Who sent the Giant Troll to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    The dark master

    How long did it take to shoot Bridge to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Two months

    What was Leslie's essay about that she had to read to the class?
    Spoiler
    Scuba diving

    What color was the Burkes living room before they painted it?
    Spoiler
    Blue

    What was the last word on the dedication in the book Bridge to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Banzal

    How do you get to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Swing on a rope

    How much does Janice Avery charge to use the bathroom?
    Spoiler
    $1.00

    What are the creatures that throw pinecone grenades?
    Spoiler
    Scogres

    How many brothers and sisters does leslie have?
    Spoiler
    None

    What are Jess's passions?
    Spoiler
    Running and drawing
    Last edited by Midien; 05-16-2007 at 04:19 PM.

    take that jediMihawk

  2. #2

    • Smile, It's Free!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oxford, England
    Posts
    1,355

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Thank you Midien! Couldn't have done anything without this help
    Last edited by opherrichards; 05-15-2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Didnt make sence

  3. #3

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    ty so much!! but lol yer forgetting one

    how many brothers and sisters does leslie have?
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  4. #4

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    And yet i still can't get on -_-

    EDIT: I got on and you forgot a few

    What are the creatures that throw pinecone grenades?

    Spoiler

    Scogres I think it's spelled right...


    What color was there walls before they painted it?

    Spoiler

    Blue


    How many brothers or sisters does leslie have?

    Spoiler

    None
    Last edited by slowslow; 05-16-2007 at 03:20 AM.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  5. #5

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    thanks guys I didn't forget I just did not get those questions when I was going through them to do the spoilers.

    take that jediMihawk

  6. #6

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    4

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    what is the name of the town where jess and leslie live?
    Spoiler
    Lark Creek


    0 Reputations = PRICELESS

  7. #7

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Dreamer View Post
    what is the name of the town where jess and leslie live?
    Spoiler
    Lark Creek
    She already had that one
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  8. #8

    • boo.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in a virtual world.
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    what are jess's passions?
    Last edited by wookiegirl; 05-16-2007 at 02:46 PM.


    ^Thankye Con!! ^

  9. #9

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by wookiegirl View Post
    what are jess's passions?

    thanks that one has been added

    take that jediMihawk

  10. #10

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    banzal is now on answer

  11. #11

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by sora101 View Post
    banzal is now on answer
    It's already on there

    Quote Originally Posted by Midien View Post
    Here are the trivia questions from the new game, along with the spoilers if you need any help getting through the game. Please try the game yourself first before going to the spoilers.

    The game gives you a random selection of 10 questions. If you get all 10 correct then you'll recieve a VMK code for the new Terabithia Treehouse.



    Jess and Leslie write a love note from Willard Hughes to Janice Avery to get back at her
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Anna Sophia's stunt double was a boy.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Several of the actors live in New Zealand.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Bridge to Terabithia the book won the 1978 Newberry Award.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    Gabor Csupo is the director of Bridge to Terabithia.
    Spoiler
    TRUE

    What is the Giant Troll's weakness?
    Spoiler
    It's ticklish

    What color do the Burkes paint their living room walls?
    Spoiler
    Gold

    What are Jess's passions?
    Spoiler
    Running and drawing

    What does Leslie name her puppy?
    Spoiler
    Prince Terrian

    What does Janice Avery steal from may Belle?
    Spoiler
    Cream filled cake

    What are Leslie's parents professions?
    Spoiler
    Writers

    What are Jess's sister's names?
    Spoiler
    May Belle, Joyce Ann, Ellie, Brenda

    What does Jess put on the sign over the bridge that leads to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Nothing crushes us

    What is the name of the town where Jess and Leslie live?
    Spoiler
    Lark Creek

    What does Leslie give Jess for his birthday?
    Spoiler
    Paints

    What are the dragonfly-like creatures in Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Flying Warriers

    In what year was the book Bridge to Terabithia first published?
    Spoiler
    1977

    Who does Jess make Princess of Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    May Belle

    Who takes Jess to the Museum in the City?
    Spoiler
    Ms. Edmunds

    Leslie tells Jess to keep his eyes shut and...?
    Spoiler
    His mind wide open

    Where was Bridge to Terabithia filmed?
    Spoiler
    New Zealand

    Who sent the Giant Troll to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    The dark master

    How long did it take to shoot Bridge to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Two months

    What was Leslie's essay about that she had to read to the class?
    Spoiler
    Scuba diving

    What color was the Burkes living room before they painted it?
    Spoiler
    Blue

    What was the last word on the dedication in the book Bridge to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Banzal

    How do you get to Terabithia?
    Spoiler
    Swing on a rope

    How much does Janice Avery charge to use the bathroom?
    Spoiler
    $1.00

    What are the creatures that throw pinecone grenades?
    Spoiler
    Scogres

    How many brothers and sisters does leslie have?
    Spoiler
    None

    What are Jess's passions?
    Spoiler
    Running and drawing
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  12. #12

    • Ding! Fries are done!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    233

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    I can't see the answers!!


  13. #13

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Neverland ♥
    Posts
    37

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    u have to click the quote box to see the answers
    [JONAS BROTHERS ROCKZ MY SOCKZ
    PIRATEZ ROCKZ MY SOCKZ


    XOXO


    CLASS OF 2007 WHOOP WHOOP

    Wish List
    * Cowboy Pants
    * Pink Princess Top
    * Mickey Mouse t.v
    *Animators Desk
    * Anything Pirates



  14. #14

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwatcher04 View Post
    I can't see the answers!!

    Just highlight the black box with your mouse and you will see the answer

    take that jediMihawk

  15. #15

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game

    Quote Originally Posted by jbfan4ever View Post
    u have to click the quote box to see the answers
    You can do that but it is easier to highlight the black boxes...
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 06-20-07 DVD Review Bridge to Terabithia
    By Chuck Oberleitner in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 08:55 PM
  2. 05/15/07 - Bridge to Terabithia Trivia Game
    By yankeefan_rsa in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 06:30 AM
  3. Bridge to Terabithia
    By disney jones in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 09:01 PM
  4. Production Art for Bridge To Terabithia
    By desertdweller in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 08:16 AM
  5. Bridge to Terabithia Trailer Released
    By steamboatpete in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 05:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •