• vmk= Missygirll

Question Is cursed storm,

magic tradeable? Does anyone know? Thankx in advance
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
    Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

• Jambo!

Re: Is cursed storm,

Nope, as with the other Kellogg's magic (i.e. Cursed Storm, Pirate, and Buried in Treasure). It never has nor is tradeable at this time.

• vmk= Missygirll

Quote Originally Posted by goofgeek View Post
    Nope, as with the other Kellogg's magic (i.e. Cursed Storm, Pirate, and Buried in Treasure). It never has nor is tradeable at this time.
    Thanks, I kind of figured it wouldnt be. whats so strange though about two weeks ago i seen a guy walking around with three or four of the pirate magics on. I checked to see if i could trade one of my kellogs magic with a mule and I couldnt. I wonder how this guy had three pirate magics on?
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code

• Not slow but slowslow

Was it pirates costume magic and not curse storm? Well i believe that at first the curse storm code was a mistake and gave another pirate costume instead. And i believe it was tradeable by mistake when it came out. Oh and to see if it is tradeable all you have to do is where it, click yourself, and double click the pin. It should say
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• vmk= Missygirll

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    Was it pirates costume magic and not curse storm? Well i believe that at first the curse storm code was a mistake and gave another pirate costume instead. And i believe it was tradeable by mistake when it came out. Oh and to see if it is tradeable all you have to do is where it, click yourself, and double click the pin. It should say
    Yep, it was the pirate costume, and thanks for reply ... that makes sense to why he had so many P.s. Oh, duh.. I forgot all about that. TY
    My Wish List:

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI

I wondered the exact same thing when I saw a girl with two pirates. Thanks slowslow!
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• CyberneticMonkey

Hey,

All three Potc Kelloggs Magic Pins ("BoomCrash" Cursed Storm Tornado, Pirates "YohoYoho" Suit, and the "BlingBling" Money Pile) were in fact tradeable the first time they were released, I'm sure. (If not please correct me ) And then people I think were combining them until somehow VMK made them untradeable, and only 1 code per account - But now for the Potc month they are releasing them again - which rocks! Yay VMK! Hehe

CyberneticMonkey :Monkey: