Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Sad Cheated by a Room Owner

    A lot of people were scammed out of rare clothes in a Cute Or Boot Win Extremely Rare.

    Arrrr. I paid alot of rare clothes to get in, and down to the last three people; Monkey, Bella, Me. She left the room! Arrr! Please let me know anything regarding this person, because she cheated me and alot of others

    My lesson: Cute or Boot games, Falling chairs, etc. dont really gurantee a prize in some times. Be sure that there is a prize when you go to the game.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:41 AM.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  2. #2

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Sorry to hear that kanga My rule is never pay to play a game, it is most likely fixed to begin with, by either a friend of the room owner winning or the owner leaves as what happened with you.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:40 AM.

    take that jediMihawk

  3. #3

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by Midien View Post
    Sorry to hear that kanga My rule is never pay to play a game, it is most likely fixed to begin with, by either a friend of the room owner winning or the owner leaves as what happened with you.
    exactly.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:41 AM.

  4. #4

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    exactly.
    I now follow your rule Midien. She left the room and said, "My friend copied me!" It was bizarre.

    Thank you all.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:41 AM.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  5. #5

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    She is on right now (2:23 pm EST) with a room called Cute or Boot I do not cheat!

    hmmmmmmmm...............
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:42 AM.

  6. #6

    • 1 vs. 100 Mob Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI
    Posts
    253

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    I went to a cute or boot and the owner was accused by several people who came in of taking pays and not giving prizes. THEN Vmk_red came in and began asking questions and asking people to please not leave. Then she got the owner in his room, who had fled to Fantasyland, and took
    "him in for questioning." O: I told VMK_red she rocked and she was all, Thank you. It was so cool.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:42 AM.
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.


    It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

  7. #7

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,153
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    do you know the room name kangaroo? II will get on today and see what I can do!
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:42 AM.


  8. #8

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmei View Post
    Then she got the owner in his room, who had fled to Fantasyland, and took "him in for questioning."
    LOL that sounds like fleeing to Mexico.

    Quote Originally Posted by KrItTeR View Post
    do you know the room name kangaroo? II will get on today and see what I can do!
    the room name changed a few times, but search the owner, better chance of finding them that way.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:42 AM.

  9. #9

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    LOL that sounds like fleeing to Mexico.


    Can we extradite them?
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  10. #10

    • Purple Crates ♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL for another year :(
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    Can we extradite them?
    I think VMK_Red did that for them
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:43 AM.

  11. #11

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,153
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    the room name changed a few times, but search the owner, better chance of finding them that way.
    How do I search their name?
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:43 AM.


  12. #12

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Wow... This is getting real complicated. I just wish for my stuff back and for her to give the winner a prize.

    I wonder if ill ever get my stuff back... lesson learned, only pay in a game if you are SURE that there will be a prize.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:43 AM.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  13. #13

    • Yes?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    4,558

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    Wow... This is getting real complicated. I just wish for my stuff back and for her to give the winner a prize.

    I wonder if ill ever get my stuff back... lesson learned, only pay in a game if you are SURE that there will be a prize.

    Kanga, no offense, but if I were you I'd never play a game where you had to pay to play again in the first place. Unless you know the player personally and trust them then there is never a guarantee that there is prize. I seem to recall a little blurb about this exact thing in the newsletter a couple of moths ago...vmk even doesn't like this and warned players to stay away from games that require payment to play. I think that's why they were developing the turnstile, to help with this scamming of other players. Just my opinion, sweetie. And give staff a little more time to work on it. I have heard of instances of players getting their stuff retured to their inventory after an investigation.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

  14. #14

    • String Theory q:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ___ ____
    Posts
    3,016

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    Quote Originally Posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
    Kanga, no offense, but if I were you I'd never play a game where you had to pay to play again in the first place. Unless you know the player personally and trust them then there is never a guarantee that there is prize. I seem to recall a little blurb about this exact thing in the newsletter a couple of moths ago...vmk even doesn't like this and warned players to stay away from games that require payment to play. I think that's why they were developing the turnstile, to help with this scamming of other players. Just my opinion, sweetie. And give staff a little more time to work on it. I have heard of instances of players getting their stuff retured to their inventory after an investigation.
    Yes, I know. VMK warned us, and I thought nothing about it, which was very not smart for me to do. I now read the Safety Column and VMK values more carefully to help me avoid and not to do the problems.

    Now that i think about it, it was my fault for going into that room anyway and trusting that the owner was going to give out her huge prize. The player had a newbie look, and wasnt probably going to give out her huge prize, so it was pretty much my fault for overlooking it. It was kind of her fault too, but it was more of my fault then hers.

    Thanks Queen. You really helped me with this.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 05-23-2007 at 04:44 AM.


    Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

  15. #15

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    12,350

    Re: Cheated by a Room Owner

    **MODERATOR's NOTE**

    The name has been removed from this thread. While the person has displayed some questionable behavior, we do not wish to promote bashing of anyone, ingame or otherwise. Please feel free to discuss what you think happened was wrong but do not bring someone's name into it.

    Thank you.

    MC VMK Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 04:51 PM
  2. who's the owner of micechat
    By barfownz in forum The Forums
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 05:16 AM
  3. New PB Owner!
    By testtrack321 in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 12:42 AM
  4. I am a Cheater, I've cheated on Sephora...........
    By dsnylndmom in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 02:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •