• String Theory q:

Animal: Behind the Scenes (YEA, Right!)

As you probably noticed, I took the title from the Taken diary by Snappi. After looking at the Taken: Behind the Scenes (YEA, Right!), I thought I might want to investigate on the animal life in VMK. In my diary, im going to do 10 minutes a day in the world of being an animal.

All comments and complaints are fine

Entry 1,

I entered a place titled "animal zoo" and began my adventure there. The owner asked what I was and I said that I was a kanga.roo. She said "LOL", so kanga.roos arent too popular in the animal society.

O= Owner
    K= Kangaroo

Conversation:

K: Why do people dress and act like animals?
    O: Because they want to give stuff to us.
    K: Oh.. roo roo
    O: What a weird sound.

I waited for a bit. Didnt say anything, until a "puppy" came in. I traded her and asked the same question I said to owner.

K= me
    P= puppy

Conversation:

K: Hi
    P: What are You
    K: uh.. Why do people dress and act like animals?
    P: ( They give us treats and plays with us)
    P: ( its fun ) wo of

P quickly closes trade and I see more animals going in. I saw a "fight" between a cat and a dog. The players fought over animal friends and food, so it was insteresting... They were saying things like, - claw cat bad -, - wins -, - eats up -, etc.

Most of the animals were puppys, horses, cats, dragons, and mice. I think ill be a cat next time for my experiment.

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Re: Animal: Behind the Scenes (YEA, Right!)

lmao, Ive never heard anything like that, I didnt even know these rooms had people pretending to be animals, I never go in them. That has to be the random thing of the day, worth a chuckle anyways

I have an animal room. It's called Animals are Best Friends or something like that. One of my good friends was standing in it with me and we were deluged by animals. Duck.i, horses, puppy, dog, wolf, and birds have shown up so far. Anyway, lol, my friend now has an adopted bluebird on her friends list and she takes care of her sometimes when both online.
    I hang around in it, when too overwhelmed by animals - then I escape out a ride and leave them to my room!
    It my room I have a chair to sit in to wave adn either pat or feed the giraffe. There are places for water and food (cookies - maybe animal crackers??) A bed to jump on or curl up on, a bird house (read treehouse). and places to sit and talk. I added a pen (pin) when asked for one. Lol weird.
    Come on and survey it roo. I didn't realize what I was doing. A grandmother brought her four year old grandson to the room to see the animals - each had a vmk character.

Dreams
    Last edited by SweetestDreams; 05-22-2007 at 09:13 PM. Reason: added the right name of room

• String Theory q:

Quote Originally Posted by lolapinacola View Post
    lmao, Ive never heard anything like that, I didnt even know these rooms had people pretending to be animals, I never go in them. That has to be the random thing of the day, worth a chuckle anyways
    Yup. They arent as popular now, but alot of my old friends went into these rooms to get animals. I never quite understood what an animal would do for you...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetestDreams View Post
    I have an animal room. It's called Animals are Friends or something like that. One of my good friends was standing in it with me and we were deluged by animals. Duck.i, horses, puppy, dog, wolf, and birds have shown up so far. Anyway, lol, my friend now has an adopted bluebird on her friends list and she takes care of her sometimes when both online.
    I hang around in it, when too overwhelmed by animals - then I escape out a ride and leave them to my room!
    It my room I have a chair to sit in to wave adn either pat or feed the giraffe. There are places for water and food (cookies - maybe animal crackers??) A bed to jump on or curl up on, a bird house (read treehouse). and places to sit and talk. I added a pen (pin) when asked for one. Lol weird.
    Come on and survey it roo. I didn't realize what I was doing. A grandmother brought her four year old grandson to the room to see the animals - each had a vmk character.

Dreams
    Ill look at it when you have time Nice story

Some animal in this trade room asked me to be it's owner. 0_o

• String Theory q:

Sorry for double post.

Entry 1:

I went into a room featuring an animal doctor. As I went in there as a dog was a "vmk couple" trying to find an animal. There was not too many animals in the room, just people being bored and trying to find an animal to work on.
    I went in and asked if I could get a check up for myself, but the owner kept asking if I wanted to work there. Even though I said no, she/he kept asking for about 2 minutes. She/he then gave a player blue clothes to a new player wanting to be a doctor (that was kind of nice of the owner)

M: KangarooPocket
    D: New VMK doctor
    Conversation in check up:

M: So.. Not too many here
    D: Im trying to do a check up!
    M: Sorry. Roof
    D: You talk like:
    D: - sorry - roof roof
    D: rofl
    M: - oh - roof roof
    ( New VMK doctor became quiet for a long time.. )
    M: Hello? You there?
    D: You are all fine, but you are not a dog
    M: 0_o

I like the imagination from the people in the room. It takes alot of creativity for the VMK doctor to conjure up an outcome of the VMK check up. I never would of thought to say that! Kind of intriguing..

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

We're all animals. I'm just like any other pink light-haired talking monkey.
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

• Not slow but slowslow

I think it is dumb and everything but I don't see anything wrong with it...
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Milk does a body good!

My daughter likes the rooms with the pretend animals. She thinks it is just what it is ....people acting like animals. It sort of bothered me (at first I thought the rooms were like those weird people in real life who like to dress up in animal costumes an meet for weird conventions) but after watching her and the others in the room I thought, oh well. I do limit her on what rooms she can go to since the ba-be stuff is so prominent now. Even one kid (girl) said that she was "ugly" which is such a joke since everyone basically looks the same. I guess the virtual power is a bit too much for some on VMK. Me, I just love the quests... I am a pack rat in real life and this is safe for me because I have so many rooms and so much to get (lol) and I do not have to worry about dusting or sweeping in my "virtual" rooms...LOL
    Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
    TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI

Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    As I went in there as a dog was a "vmk couple" trying to find an animal.
    Why, was it too soon in their relationship to get a "bay be"? I crack myself up..

Good diary, though! We have taken, bay be, and now animal.. I think the only one we need now is.. uh.. People who fly on VMK jets and THINK THEY'RE GOING TO ACTUALLY GO SOMEWHERE IN VMK. O:
    Or maybe VMK models, or something. I think I'll do VMK models! Yeah!
    -gets all excited-
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• Milk does a body good!

You know I would not be suprised if someone tried to put up some VMK political party. LOL
    Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
    TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

• Look Right, Pick Up Phone

Let's do it! As a Micechat community. Let's band together and make a political party. Although, technically, I see the backlash from that not going so well for us.

• Mika's my dream guy!

Lightbulb Re: Animal: Behind the Scenes (YEA, Right!)

That's so sad that they do that. Hopefully next VMK will put in the VMK Values that you can't pretend to be an animal! They are just as bad as babies and taken to me!
    Gotta be green

Gotta be mean

Gotta be everything more

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like me?

WHY DON'T YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR?!

Official Mika Lover <3

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI

Quote Originally Posted by Sharonmz View Post
    You know I would not be suprised if someone tried to put up some VMK political party. LOL

ROFL, instead of elephants and donkeys, maybe Mice and.. Ducks! 8O
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!