Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Angry vmk taken and baby

I really don't mind taken. It is just baby i hate! The babies are so annoying! When someone won't be there mummy or duh duh they just start saying bad words to ppl.

• I <3 my dog Nicky!

Re: vmk taken and baby

I don't like taken baby doesn't really bother me

• I was deleted.

Taken is against VMK values and mummy, etc. isn't exactly high up there either.

Moved to General VMK Discusison.

Yes. In a recent "Safety Corner" section of the VMK Newsletter, it said:

5/7 Adult subjects are not allowed in VMK. An example of an adult subject is playing as a baby/mommy/daddy character. If you need a reminder of what is and isn't acceptable, read over the VMK Values.

• Not slow but slowslow

Quote Originally Posted by ineedafriend View Post
    Yes. In a recent "Safety Corner" section of the VMK Newsletter, it said:
    Finally!!!! I don't have a problem with baby that much, as long as they don't pretend to have "it" to make the baby... Taken doesn't bother me... And I see nothing wrong with animals, as if you're a little kid it's like a virtual petting zoo as long as they don't ask for free...
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Roofing Tile Like Pancake

I like them all. They're actually very fun to do.
    Please do not shun me
    Sadly, I will have to kill my baybeness now that I've read that rule. I was trying to stay innocent, you know :
    Oh! Oh! I'm new as well
    I love the smileys
    Miss Mint (:
    VMK; mint.ish
    If you see me, say hi!
    ┌(^_^)┘♪└(^_^)┐
    <3

I think the animals are ok. And your right slowslow. The ppl really shouldn't have 'it' to have a baby. It is just wrong.
    Hi. I am new to mice chat and if anyone would help me that would be great! Thank you.

• Disney Dreams

If I started to describe how WRONG taken, ' bay.be ', animal, and anything along those lines are, I'd be here for DAYS - And the thing is, even when players KNOW that it's against the values, they continue, because they haven't personally been confronted on the behavior. I wonder how long it has to go on before people realize how terrible it is!!! - Finished Venting -

I do not like taken, mummy, duh duh, baby or anything. VMK is a place to have FRIENDS i think but that is just my opinion. I don't report people or anything unless they do something gross or bad.
    Some things have to be believed to be seen!

~CyanDot (VMK name too)

• Mika's my dream guy!

Angry Re: vmk taken and baby

I just think it's ridiculous for people to say they are babies, when they are typing and reading the chat of other people. I am so glad that VMK finally enforced this crazy behavior. And for taken, personally, I would be freaked out to date someone who I don't even know. I equally despise both taken and baby!
    Gotta be green

Gotta be mean

Gotta be everything more

Why don't you like me?

Why don't you like me?

WHY DON'T YOU WALK OUT THE DOOR?!

Official Mika Lover <3

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI

Quote Originally Posted by pinklove View Post
    I really don't mind taken. It is just baby i hate! The babies are so annoying! When someone won't be there mummy or duh duh they just start saying bad words to ppl.

Babies are disgusting. When they don't get what they want they cry, they are always getting on people's nerves, and they talk "baby" like on purpose, which makes me want to strangle every last one of them. Also, the way they put in their signatures things like "i want a mummy who will give me rare."

Sorry. Rant over.
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• Disney Dreams

Really, I'm just in shock that VMK Staff haven't handled the matter up to now. It's just incredibly STUPID to act like a 'baby' in a game like this, or to 'date' someone you know nothing about! I can't even imagine the look on Walt Disney's face after seeing what's happening in a Disney game. FINALLY the staff have decided to take further action, and stop this madness. Many of the 'babies' are just players who are trying to trick some 'mummy' or 'duh duh' into giving them rare. And also, how can people stand having a 'mummy' or 'duh duh' that they don't even know? It's BEYOND creepy!! The whole thing with animals is kinda creep too... I'm not even gonna get INTO that - but all of them ( taken, bay.be, and animal ) have a bunch of levels of WRONG written all over them. Sorry for ranting, but I just can't stand it!!

• Sock Puppet

Exclamation Re: vmk taken and baby

Quote Originally Posted by pinklove View Post
    really taken I don't mind but mummy and duh duh is stupid! this is a game where we have fun and not think about babies and that stuff. I know this is but whats up with animals???!!!!!

• <3Girl made for Disney<3

Wow lots of different points of view,
    Taken
    It's OK i mean i have nothing to do with it, or against it but to see new people joining VMK and immediatly going crazy over finding a boy friend that they haven't met virtually or in real life is just plain creepy.
    Baby
    it does get annoying when they are being spoiled brats, and when they're crowding every main street, and room thinking that VMK is their day care just bothers me. Please be curtious to them because a lot of them are just younger children that are make believing on VMK, like playing family
    Animal
    does get annoying when every little kid has a puppy or dragon, and when every animal is roaring or meowing, or whatever saying they need an owner.I have nothing against animal, I remember once a long time ago when Staff made a zoo just for people who dress up like animals, and it was like an animal parade thing('twas a while ago tho).
    Free Loaders
    Now this just down right annoys me, i mean you want some free stuff? go visit the yeti every day! I think guests should be more... less asking and more working hard on pirate/mansion game/fireworks/jungle cruise so they can get good, earn credits, then buy rare stuff whenever they sell it! @_@
    I could be brown
    I could be blue
    I could be violet sky
    I could be hurtful
    I could be purple
    I could be anything you like
    Gotta be green
    Gotta be mean
    Gotta be everything more!
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you like me?
    Why don't you walk out the door!

FINALLY I KNEW IT!!! once on the street i asked VMK_Red why there was taken and baby. she said that kids like having boyfriends and girlfriends so taken us not against the values! well i KNEW THE WOULD REGRET IT!!! but not many ppl read the staftey corner and know about takken being baned from vmk and bay be too and they still make rooms title boy met girls or boy and girls and stuff like cutest softes new worn day care!! it makes me so TICKED OFF!!! and when i tell ppl that both of those are against the vmk rules they tell me to shut up and prove it and they dont feel like reading the newsletter! :] so my friends till this day message me stuff like: omg i met this great guy on vmk and i am in love!
    even after an hour of convincing they say they met the ONE.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast