Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Nathan

wat will happen to stitch hat ?

hey since vmk central is gone now from dlr will stitch hat possibly maybe be awarded at wdw ? lol and wat about dlr pumpkin will its name change to wdw pumpkin ? give me coments on wat u think
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• Jambo!

Re: wat will happen to stitch hat ?

Well seeing as the majority (if not all) of Stitch hat cards were already dealt out and the DLR Pumpkin was Only available during the Halloween season (and during Christmas, cause they ran out of the others), I dont see Stitch coming to WDW or any items changing names. For all we know, VMK Central may be closing at WDW as well.

• Disney Dreams

Well, I don't think VMK is going to change the NAME of items that have already been released as DLR something.... but the stitch hat should still be given out. It's obtained through booking a vacation ONLINE to DLR, so then they send you the stitch codes in the mail I believe ( hat, box, pin ) - PLEASE someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I know you don't have to be actually AT VMK Central to get it.

• Nathan

true but since vmk central is moving maybe that deal with vacation will move and lol wat if they come out with a wdw pumpkin next lol ?? instead of changing the name
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• Disney Dreams

Well, unless they're cutting off DLR completely from anything VMK related, they won't do that. But you never know, so I'm not betting anything. VMK might very well end all VMK access on the west coast, and leave WDW as the last one standing. But think about it - Halloween isn't for a while from now - they're not gonna come out with a WDW Pumpkin anytime soon... and when Halloween rolls around, they might do something completely different so as not to copy what was already done at DLR. But why would they change the name? It's still a pumpkin from DLR, not WDW... it'd be like changing the name of anything that was from DLR. It doesn't HAVE to be done, since it's over with.

• Nathan

true lol yea also do u no about kali can u still do that quest ?
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• Disney Dreams

My title gave it away, huh? ( never been to DLR.... )
    Well, to my current knowledge, it's still available, but I'm going on the 16th, so I'll find out then what the deal is. And whatever's there I'll let everyone know. And I just had a thought. Since VMK JUST finished coming out with a series 3 of cards, I don't think they're closing down VMK Central at WDW for a while - again, I could be wrong, but I don't think so. ( or at least I hope they won't! )

• Nathan

no it cant mickey are seasonal items and didnt yavn say he is just moving his HQ or something there why would he go and move again also i heard stitch hat retires at end of month now ? in room i am in lol
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

The Stitch hat ended in April I beleive. It was not related to vmk Central, but for reserving a Disneyland package online. Also, it is interesting to note that even though vmk Central is gone, on the vmk homepage it says that the Magic Mirror card is still available at the Magic Shop. So, perhaps vmk cards will still appear from time to time in Disneyland in some form.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Saving Wizard City :)

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    The Stitch hat ended in April I beleive. It was not related to vmk Central, but for reserving a Disneyland package online. Also, it is interesting to note that even though vmk Central is gone, on the vmk homepage it says that the Magic Mirror card is still available at the Magic Shop. So, perhaps vmk cards will still appear from time to time in Disneyland in some form.
    Actually the Stitch set went through the end of May as far as I could tell by checking the online system and know from personal experience that I got one in early May. Also got a couple of Magic Mirrors there today... as well as the pirate pin stuff still being available. Didn't make it over to the candy store, so no idea if cards are still there right now or not.

There is really no way to guess what VMK will do next... they could always keep the DLR pumpkin around and make it a gift with purchase thing.
    Last edited by TLynn; 06-03-2007 at 06:08 PM.

• Nathan

yea and the desk i think is still there the promotion is on the promotion page for it
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• Disney Dreams

Well, as Yoyo said ( and Tlynn confirmed ) that there are still cards at DLR such as Magic Mirror, etc. So I just think they're closing down the QUESTing part of DLR, not the entire VMK as a whole.

• Purple Crates ♥

Firstly, it's "What" not "wat". Please use the correct word...

I agree with what yoyo said. I hope they do not close WDW's VMK Central as well!

• I was deleted.

Stitch cards have all been given out and it's been that way for a few months now.

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Stitch hats were aval with package that were booked till the end of May. They are no longer avaliable and they have been retired from anything. So if you want one either you have to trade or spend some money on a web site.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast