Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    28

    Exclamation Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Some one plz help me i need to get the space pin but first i need the car pin and i cant get 3,000 pts on fireworks game for car quest... i also need to complete the space quest and it is hard can some one help me?

  2. #2

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    If you do the Autopia Road Trip 4/4 you only have to get 1,000 points in fireworks to get the car. The quests are not in order. Make sure it says that you are doing the "easy" autopia quest before you start. It appears you are doing the autopia quest for the pink car which requires a score of 3,000 in fireworks.

  3. #3

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    How are we suppose to help you get the points? Make sure you are doing the BLUE car quest

    How do you know the space quest is hard if you can't do it? I actually don't remember it being hard...
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  4. #4

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    I agree with slowslow - if you haven't even completed the car quest, how can you do the space quest? And it does look like you're doing the pink car. Do the BLUE CAR quest FIRST, which doesn't require a very high score in fireworks. Then do the space quest, and from there get your hidden mickey

    - WDWGirl


  5. #5

    •   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Not quite here.
    Posts
    21,274

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Queen View Post
    Some one plz help me i need to get the space pin but first i need the car pin and i cant get 3,000 pts on fireworks game for car quest... i also need to complete the space quest and it is hard can some one help me?
    You don't really need the car quest first. The tasks that say "collect five [or ten?] credits on the race track" can be met by getting any 5/10 or more credits anywhere. Sell some stuff. Visit Ned and Blackheart. Play a song. Anything.
    Fight On! Beat the Bulldogs!

    Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    This device kills fascists.

  6. #6

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    You don't really need the car quest first. The tasks that say "collect five [or ten?] credits on the race track" can be met by getting any 5/10 or more credits anywhere. Sell some stuff. Visit Ned and Blackheart. Play a song. Anything.
    How do you know this? Because I think that you need to get the trophies to get it because that is a task you can put in in a quest kiosk.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  7. #7

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    28

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    How are we suppose to help you get the points? Make sure you are doing the BLUE car quest

    How do you know the space quest is hard if you can't do it? I actually don't remember it being hard...
    ive done it on my other account but i still have not finished it

  8. #8

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    28

    Question Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    You don't really need the car quest first. The tasks that say "collect five [or ten?] credits on the race track" can be met by getting any 5/10 or more credits anywhere. Sell some stuff. Visit Ned and Blackheart. Play a song. Anything.
    wow really?

  9. #9

    • Not slow but slowslow
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In a very slowslow moving train
    Posts
    1,822

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Queen View Post
    wow really?
    Actually I think that is false but you try it and then correct me or tell me it's true. I really want to know too.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

  10. #10

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Help! Hidden Mickey Quest Ii Inner Space Shop Need Pin!

    Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    How do you know this? Because I think that you need to get the trophies to get it because that is a task you can put in in a quest kiosk.
    Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    Actually I think that is false but you try it and then correct me or tell me it's true. I really want to know too.
    Nope. It is correct.

    There is a task to get gas tanks, yes but the task in the quest asks you to get a certain number of trophies because each one gives you one credit. I know that Jaybeth/The_Imagine got her space magic by selling off the Pirates 2 game items so I know it can be done.

Similar Threads

  1. Hidden Mickey Quest II
    By SummerInFL in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 07:19 AM
  2. Hidden Mickey II Quest
    By Twist_of_Fate in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:06 AM
  3. Hidden Mickey Quest
    By channing1001 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 06:00 PM
  4. VMK: Hidden Mickey Quest 2
    By PumpkinKing! in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 08:17 AM
  5. Hidden Mickey Quest Help
    By BFJen in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 06:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •