Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Future VMK

• FallOut? where..!?

Re: The Future VMK

Quote Originally Posted by slowslow View Post
    No bank account but rather your inventory divided into sections smaller than clothing furniture etc. That you could possibly change the names of the smaller section.

It would be like you click furniture then it would have smaller catigories that you can rename or even add a new catagory. Also a little button in the corner that switches it from the ability to rename and add catagories but you have to put the items in the catagories you want them to be or you could switch to prenamed catagories that VMK puts the items into the catagories itself. But there is a section in it called other that the smaller things like organs that you can't fit in other catagories in. But if you have a lot of organs you could switch to the renaming thing and make a catagory called "organs".

Understand that?
    You mean sort've like on your computer where it is My Documents>My Picures> and so on? Like, sub-folders?
    the oc freak. <3*

• Hola

I think vmk should do something nice for the fireworks game because all this stuff with the pirates and nobody likes fireworks anymore! i like that game and im better at it than pirates! also I wish vmk could make more stores than in disney world and i think disney land. Ive been to disney land about a year ago but i saw no things about vmk, and i cant go to WDW because i live on the other side of the country to i, and my parants said we would probably just go to disney land insted. so i really cant do all these in park quests and stuff

• Sarah

well good ideas people oN THE newsletter there is going to be a churro dispenser thing

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I like the Gods of VMK!

We get our own Cloud room!

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

A list of your own rooms, sortable manually or alphabetically.
    Fight On! Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

• Nathan

i think they will have more than frontier land i think there will be a hole new map lay out with places based on disney paris and tokyo disney and so on
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• I know who I am, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Unitedmagic View Post
    i think they will have more than frontier land i think there will be a hole new map lay out with places based on disney paris and tokyo disney and so on

I agree, but i also think they shoul have pets.. that would be awesome.. he just walks around and he barks and you can say commands like sit, roll over, play dead, and he will do them.. you can name him and everything.. it will be like a personal NPC!

• Nathan

thatd be different
    WISHLIST:
    holiday 05 pin
    * no spammers in vmk *

• Galactic Hero

My current predictions:

- At some point or another, a place to display your clothes/pins ( gosh, this would ROCK )
    - Another park being included ( I have my thoughts on Epcot first - seeing as the room was released and all, we need a WORLD SHOWCASE room!!! )
    - More Guest Rooms/Quests/Magic/clothes obviously
    - I really hope ( as Steamboatpete suggested ) that we can manually sort our rooms - that way we don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom if a room we use frequently is there.
    - Some 'sub-folders' would be awesome! Like I'd make one called ' Items to trade ' so I can organize offers and such, and maybe ' Online Game Prizes ' where I'd put the items I win from the online games ( pirates, submarines, etc. )
    - I completely love Unitedmagic's idea with the other park lands - like having rooms designed after rides that are located ONLY in foreign parks... like Journey to the Center of the Earth ( Tokyo Disneyland ) - stuff like that
    - The only thing with the pets that I find troublesome would be the total and complete LAG that would be going on... imagine people with their pets walking around - and it would totally throw off the idea of being in a THEME PARK... no pets are really allowed there - just to stick to the idea of the game.
    - I remember suggesting this before ( a looooong time ago ) - a character "meet n' greet" - maybe special events hosted once a month or so where people can line up to meet the characters ( take pics, get autographs ) and then display the autograph books in your room in the same way you display a photo album - and maybe a prize you can get when you collect EVERY autograph from the characters! Sort of like an NPC gives credits when you click them - like maybe if you find Mickey Mouse, you'd get black ears or something....

----- These are all just thoughts and ideas - but I really like the way you guys think! -----

• Jedi Master Bird :)

Instead of sub folders in your inventory, what about a search engine for it?

• FallOut? where..!?

Even better!
    the oc freak. <3*

• boo.

In the newsletter they said they are putting on the final touches on a new game

I feel bad for the vmk staff designing the epcot turnsile and the scammers ruining it all so they can't release it. My wishes for the future is that people will be nicer/kinder in vmk.. at least. But I doubt that will ever happen :l

^Thankye Con!! ^

• blagger

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
    well, vmk has been deleting inactive accounts.. so if you get banned for ten years.. wouldnt your character get deleted? i would assume so.

My account that was banned, you can sign in below the link to the vmk world it says deleted_Blagger

VMK NAME: BLAGGER/lazy_dog

• marebear_marebear

Quote Originally Posted by supersasa93 View Post
    Hey people this is a thread to predict the furture VMK
    My Ideas: I think there will be alot more types of clothing and magic obviously.
    My Hopes: I hope that vmk creates more games other than the fireworks game and pirates. I also hope that the VMK language will be a little less strict (although i think it will become more strict)
    I don't suppose that the language would be less strict, although I find it increasingly harder to say how you feel. Like if you had a hard day in school, you would say "My day at school was not easy" or something like that.

More games would definately be appreciated here, I'm tired of trying to play pirates with my VMK friends and crash afterwards. When I get back on, they have forgotten about me -_- Fireworks is fun, but it's at least 6 minutes long when you play the entire game.

A new land would be more fun too. More NPC's would be good too because then you would get more credits just by doing a daily walking around VMK.

New clothes and funishing are quite obvious but what they would look like would be interesting.

A flying car would be more fun than a "Drive!" car.

• Hola

I just hope they wont make it so we only have a list of words to choose from like all you can really say is " want to go play Pirtates? " or " hello, how was your day? " like a robot

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast