Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Future VMK

• Applz

Re: The Future VMK

I think vmk bay be will stop as well as the taken thing

• marebear_marebear

Quote Originally Posted by fluffdog2 View Post
    I just hope they wont make it so we only have a list of words to choose from like all you can really say is " want to go play Pirtates? " or " hello, how was your day? " like a robot
    I've been afraid of something like this happening, but I didn't know how to say it. It's very likely, although right now it would be devasting.

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

I think the graphics will be improved a little and there will be tons of new places. And as bad as it sounds if these bay.be, taken, and other rooms against vmk values get too out of hand they might shut down guest rooms.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Disney Dreams

VMK should SERIOUSLY just walk around one day, and ban every person with ' taken ', ' want a mummy ' or something similar in their signatures. What a glorious day that would be.

• marebear_marebear

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    VMK should SERIOUSLY just walk around one day, and ban every person with ' taken ', ' want a mummy ' or something similar in their signatures. What a glorious day that would be.
    If they had done that, then the people who did that would probably end up making a new account and doing it over again. Also, that would probably make more people want to do it. After all, when you say DON'T do something they probably WILL. Reverse psycology. I spelled that wrong, yes I know .

I also don't think that would help -- just stating my opinion here. They should just ban the words ' mummy, duh, bay ' . Those usually don't end up in conversations -- at least not normal conversations.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by marebear0620 View Post
    If they had done that, then the people who did that would probably end up making a new account and doing it over again. Also, that would probably make more people want to do it. After all, when you say DON'T do something they probably WILL. Reverse psycology. I spelled that wrong, yes I know .

I also don't think that would help -- just stating my opinion here. They should just ban the words ' mummy, duh, bay ' . Those usually don't end up in conversations -- at least not normal conversations.
    'Bay' is there because of the Hurricane Bay pin, and probably other reasons, but I totally see getting rid of ' mummy ', and people don't say ' duh ' too much anymore... we can live without these words.

• marebear_marebear

'Bay' is there because of the Hurricane Bay pin, and probably other reasons
    Oh I didn't know that there was a pin with the word 'bay' in it lol. They can't get rid of 'be' either because that's an ordinary word that comes up quite often.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by marebear0620 View Post
    Oh I didn't know that there was a pin with the word 'bay' in it lol. They can't get rid of 'be' either because that's an ordinary word that comes up quite often.
    I could live without saying the name of the pin though!

It's one of the pirate pins from LAST year's series.

• marebear_marebear

I could live without saying the name of the pin though!

It's one of the pirate pins from LAST year's series.
    It's possible that they could re-release it, though. It would come in handy to be able to say the name of the pin if it does come back out

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by dance_is_life View Post
    I think they might expand VMK to involve other parks as well. Considering the release of the Epcot guest room and the description of the Esplanade... I think there might be a chance of this!
    if they do decide on that (which i hope they do) they should have a monorail to go to each park, oh, and make guest rooms like Tower of terror (for my wonderful tower of terror ride that i haven't touched in forever) and maybe even resort rooms like the contemporary!!!!
    i think that it would be cool for people to make like custom shirts, like how we chose our avatars at the beginning of the game, we mix and match styles, like color and logos. it would be pretty cool to add.
    what else?? oh, make more public rides like they did for alice and peter pan.

well, that is what they make IP banning for. and reverse psychology is really just a fancy word for disrespect, which is even more of a reason to ban someone.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    if they do decide on that (which i hope they do) they should have a monorail to go to each park, oh, and make guest rooms like Tower of terror (for my wonderful tower of terror ride that i haven't touched in forever) and maybe even resort rooms like the contemporary!!!!
    i think that it would be cool for people to make like custom shirts, like how we chose our avatars at the beginning of the game, we mix and match styles, like color and logos. it would be pretty cool to add.
    what else?? oh, make more public rides like they did for alice and peter pan.

well, that is what they make IP banning for. and reverse psychology is really just a fancy word for disrespect, which is even more of a reason to ban someone.

Ah a Tower of Terror room would ROCK - it would be awesome if they made one that shows the view from the top of the elevator!!!
    And more public rides would be awesome too -

IP banning helps ALOT, so banning people that participate in taken, etc, can be very helpful!

• Intermediate Grammarian

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    And with that, kids will continue to dance all the same which will just make it more strict... remember the brief removal of our punctuation?
    Oh yeah! I remember trying to talk, but it wouldn't let me use periods! That was so frustrating!

My VMK profile.

My ideas: i think maybe vmk should come out with more magic. Some of my magic ideas are: Turn into stitch! For 1 full mintue you become the cute fuzzy little stitch. HSMagic! turn into a cast member of HSM. It could be randomly picked by the magic. Thats all my magic ideas.. then having a little pet. maybe we can all have little Stitches! ( hes a cute adorable pet that can fit for everyone. maybe we can dress them even..
    My hopes:I do hope vmk will come up with some kind of pet soon. I hope they come up with more rare clothes and furniture. Ive heard and seen VMK is coming up with food carts as well, i think thats cool. I hope vmk will always have new suprises that will amaze everyone

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    if they do decide on that (which i hope they do) they should have a monorail to go to each park,.
    They already have a monorail!
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234