Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Are you over VMK?

I just don't find it interesting anymore. I still read Yavn's newsletter and will pop in from time to time to buy anything new, but it just doesn't hold anymore magic for me. I kind of feel guilty about saying that and it makes me sad to even think it, but the love it gone. Has this happened to you yet? Or are you still addicted to VMK? And how can I get the love back?

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Re: Are you over VMK?

It happened to me and I'm "slowly" liking it again.There's not really a possibly way to get the addiction back,or for me the addiction still hasn't come back.If you just stay away for a long time you might miss it?That's what happened to me but it's not a strong addiction like it used to be.

• vmk= Missygirll

Actually yes, it has. I havent been playing as often as before. I mean, I played everyday. Now I just log in every now and then to see if anything new is going on. Last time I actually played the game was about two weeks ago and that is very unlikely for me. I too am a big fan of the newsletter and I havent seen it updated in sometime now. Besides all that I was real busy, just graduated from my business class yesterday. Yay me!
    My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
    Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
    Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Yep, even I feel the same way. I started noticing it the day buying the new stuff became "work" instead of the fun it used to be. Now I mainly log in to update the guides here.

Now I play Toontown.

• Sarah

At one time i forgot about vmk and when i thought about it, I would never want to play it. Necently though I love vmk again and play it when i can. It helps thet people i know in real life play it also so it makes it makes it mroe fun to play with them

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    Yep, even I feel the same way. I started noticing it the day buying the new stuff became "work" instead of the fun it used to be. Now I mainly log in to update the guides here.

Now I play Toontown.
    Gah! I play Toontown XD I played it first then my friend showed me VMK, I got obsessed and now I don't play that much anymore. Trying to get back into it.

ANYWAYS, I'm not over VMK, but it is starting to get a little boring. [Thank God for MC!] When fun things are going on, I want to play all day, but that doesn't happen as much as it used to.

Bleh =P
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

• Purple Crates ♥

If I start getting bored while on vmk, i look at my friends list and pick someone to go 'stock'

I like chatting with folks on vmk and on yahoo. we often have conferences up and going.

• Call Me Larry (:

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
    It happened to me and I'm "slowly" liking it again.There's not really a possibly way to get the addiction back,or for me the addiction still hasn't come back.If you just stay away for a long time you might miss it?That's what happened to me but it's not a strong addiction like it used to be.
    That was like me with runescape. Hah.

Anyway.. i found a new dancing game on the internet.. and its kind of fun. So I guess that takes away from my VMK time.

But yeah.. its KINDA boring, but I still make it a goal to get more and more clothing. Since their all cool looking
    *Made By Allie.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    If I start getting bored while on vmk, i look at my friends list and pick someone to go 'stock'

I like chatting with folks on vmk and on yahoo. we often have conferences up and going.
    This is the only part of it I look forward to anymore....
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• Not slow but slowslow

I get on every so often but now I'm starting to get back into Runescape.
    Thanks Rosie for the signature

• Faith, Trust & Pixie dust

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    You too, Summer? I never thought I would see the day.

Hopefully they will get some new stuff going, like some new games. Then I'll pop in again. Even my husband noticed I wasn't playing VMK like I use to.

I need a new fix. Toontown, eh?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

I have been for a while. I still buy new stuff, and get NPCs, buthat's about all I do now.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Senior Minion

Same for me. I went on for NPC credits alone so much that I reached my first 10K credits without even noticing it.

EDIT: But now since it's summer, it's kind of coming back.

Last edited by Snappi; 06-25-2007 at 10:43 AM. Reason: color testing. =]

• Ergo, bibamus

I agree! I get on every Friday night to get that weekends pin or clothing item but that is about it. I haven't played any of the games in ages but will try and do the easy quests when they are on. I hope something good comes up to get me excited again. The whole Alice ride thing was a little overwhelming though. How many credits would I need to collect just to get one room together. Yikes!
    "Draco dormiens numquam titillandus"

• I'M NOT HERE repeat.....

It's kinda boring me out too. I mean, I log on now and then to play pirates and get the new stuff but that's about it I'm not going on as often anymore.
    <-click it and it might hatch! :o
    :]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast