Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Dance.i WDW Summer Vacation/07

As many know in a few day's i leave for Orlando and i will be dancing there on the TomorrowLand stage in the Magic Kingdom.
    Well i will try my hardest to get on a computer and keep up to date. Hopefully my camera wont break from the humidity like last time so i can post pictures.

Anyways stay tuned!

• Purple Crates ♥

Re: Dance.i WDW Summer Vacation/07

woot yay have a great time!!

• Woot!

Have fun!

mine as well post my leaving thread LOL
    *Thecoolestaw*

• I embrace my insanity.

Have fun.

• I'll pencil this in later

woot dance.i! well deserved trip! <33 see you soon, have lots of fun, and have a cookie for RAY. :]

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Have a great time and I hope you get some fab pics for us to see! Hope Piglet gets a chance to see you dance too!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Home...Sweet Home, I want to go back

Anways im home....Woo! Anyways sorry i couldn't find a computer to update on. And when i went to vmk central on mainstreet it was down for updates.

Ok Well my 17 day trip started with going to unirversal, but my guess is you dont want to here about that you disney fanatics
    But i stayed in an Universal Hotel called the Portifino Bay, and boy did i love it. My hotel room was huge! We had a piano in the room.

Ok i arrived in Caribbean Beach on the 4th. It was a major difference in room size then what i stayed in. And me and my family were...Well crazy and went to the Magic Kingdom on the 4th oF July. It was crazy the amount of people. We ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern it was a very nice character dinner, that was how we celebrated 4th of July. Even if we are Canadian.
    (Pictures coming soon)

On the 6th i had a work shop with Magic Music Days (Disney) And we got to go behing the the Italy Pavilian in Epcot to go there and we saw alot of things no one would ever get to (No pictures really because it is against disney rules. Only have pictures of work shop.)
    And we learned the circle of life dance in the lion king show at Animal Kingodm. A zip-a-deedoda dance and a swing dance. When we did the dances all together goofy came in and danced with us. It was lots of fun.
    (Pictures coming soon)

Anyways i will leave it there for now seeing as my sister needs the computer to do banking.
    I will give more detail of my Magic Music Days workshop later.
    Last edited by danceguest; 07-16-2007 at 05:32 PM.

• Stitch &lt;3

July 6th

Hopefully i will finish
    Well the work shop was cool. We went behind Epcot's Italy Pavilian and went into a studio where we met our instructor. We all got numbers and learned what to do in an audition for disney or any where else. She than taught us this dance to Zip-a-deedoda and we had to perform it in smaller groups. Than they had a calback and the people who were calledback had to sing along too.

After the "Audition" (which everyone made the cut) they taught us a dance to the song The Circle of Life. ( If you watch the animal kingdom show The Lion King, at the end they taught us that dance.) Well than our "Stage manager" came and told us we were doing a show for Apple Software so we had to make a show. So they taught us another dance that was swing to some random song. At the very end we had a "Dress Rehersal" Which is where you come in full outfit and do your performance as if there was an auddience to make sure everything is going smoothly. Well they gave us costumes to where, they were T-Shirts (XXL so it fit no one lol) that said Magic Music days.
    (Picture coming soon)
    We than had our dress rehersal which were all our dances combind. Well just as the music started we heard goofy's voices, and than all of a sudden goofy is dancing with us. It was a great experience.
    (Video and Pictures coming soon)

July 7th
    Performance Day

My stuido and I got a tour of behind Magic Kingdom. It isn't magical at all! Expect i say some floats being made, and decorations and thats the only nice thing. LOL.
    Anyways we arrived and the Tomorrow Land Stage. (I believe it was called the Galaxy Theater. It was right by Buzz Lightyear ride.)
    When we got back stage we died. It was about 40 degrees out plus humidity and im not used to that heat plus stage lights add heat PLUS we are in costumes.
    Dancing was so much fun. I almost fainted but it was fun. I was suprised how little people were there though.

And the reast of my trip was like any disney vacation. I only got one VMK code while i was there though.

Last edited by danceguest; 07-18-2007 at 09:33 AM.

• I embrace my insanity.

Awesome! Sounds like alot of fun. Glad you had a good time

• Stitch &lt;3

Thanks.

• Disney Dreams

Sounds like a fun trip! Can't wait to see pics!

• You can call me Samy:]

Sounds like you had a great time :]! Looking forward to seeing those pictures Last year I went to magic kingdom for the 4th of July too. They fireworks were really nice :]
    And yet through it all, Cinderella remained ever gentle and kind, for
    with each dawn she found new hope that someday her dreams of
    happiness would come true.

• Stitch &lt;3

Yeah i loved them! But i also loved wishes. WISHHHES! lol.
    i say it 4 times.

• I embrace my insanity.

Wishes is a great show. Was that the first time you saw it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast