• Red sox!

Virtual Pirate Galleon

Does anyone know any tips on how to beat the pirates of the caribbean adventure game? Thats the one that you win the virtual pirate galleon in.

• New Mouse, Old VMK :]

Re: Virtual Pirate Galleon

I'm decent at Level one and two but I'm horrible at Level three! I almost beat it once but Kraken got me ;[
    No middle pieces for me
    Well the first two levels are pretty easy, it's a bit hard to control, especially the speed. But you get used to it. Try to dodge the other ships and use cannons slowly. Don't get stuck at the shore while battling
    Other than that it's pretty simple if you know what you're doing, so good luck!

Geley on VMK.
    Almost always playing Pirates :]
    New to MiceChat!

• Red sox!

i have trouble with leval 3 to thats the only part i can not beat. thats what i need help on.

• Sock Puppet

I got past level one and two, and i've been trying and trying to beat level three, but i never seem to do it!! it is so hard!!

• Disney Dreams

OK - I'm pretty good at the game, and here is what I've learned/observed from Level 3.

I ALWAYS work my way around from starting at the TOP RIGHT, go to TOP LEFT, BOTTOM LEFT, and BOTTOM RIGHT. Basically counterclockwise. I first try to go to the Top Right pretty slowly until the Kraken appears. When he does, keep him following you. When you reach the top right Idol, stay out of the path of the idol's fire shots, and AS you bump into it, shoot the Kraken about 7 times. He'll disappear, and you should already be going forward towards the next idol. About 8 out of 10 times the Kraken will appear behind you depending on how fast you go. If you're quick to move once he's been shot and you hit the idol, he won't be able to ' catch up ' to you. I've learned that. If you've just seen him and you're moving away, he'll come from BEHIND, which works a whole lot better. The second idol is a bit tricky, but you hit it from the RIGHT side, then go DOWN. - ALWAYS make sure the Kraken is present before you bump into the idol, and shoot him WHILE you're bumping into it, so you have time to run. Go DOWN quickly until he appears, and let him follow you to the next one. Follow same directions as for the other idols, Hit it from the TOP, and go RIGHT - Go as QUICKLY as you can, so he doesn't show up any more, and hit the last idol and you're done! I've gotten SO much better after playing like this, and I must strongly suggest a quick computer where this game runs SMOOTHLY.

- Hope this helps! Let me know if any of this is confusing, and I'll try to clear things up.

• Red sox!

thanks for the tip it helped so much!

cool i can't beat the third level but ill try it your way
    Smile
    It confuses people

/Users/tautchia/Desktop/House of faeries layout/Picture-11.jpg

• VeryTastyEgg

Really, all you have to do is keep trying, but try it different ways, and take different paths to the tikis, it took some time but i finally beat it.
    VMK NAME = VeryTastyEgg