•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

An example of why VMK doesn't like taken and bans people for giving out personal info

A 31 year old woman is under arrest for trying to bring her 17 year old World of Warcraft boyfriend back with her from North Carolina to Australia. The last thing Disney wants out of its online game is for some kid to disappear with a grownup he or she met in VMK.
    http://kotaku.com/gaming/internation...ail-274242.php
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: An example of why VMK doesn't like taken and bans people for giving out personal

What I find most disturbing is that if you read through the comments a good part of them think its unfair that she was arrested and she did nothing wrong.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Re: An example of why VMK doesn't like taken and bans people for giving out personal

I guess the thinking is that the boy was only a few months from being 18, and if he was 18, there would have been nothing unlawful about it.
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Still, the thought of a 30 something person with someone and having that kind of relationship with someone they are almost old enough to be mother to disturbs me greatly. But apparently I'm the weird one.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• you can't scare me :D

wow..
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

creepy 8\8\8\
    I <33333 Spider Pig!!
    ''Spider pig.. spider pig.. does whatever a spider pig does xD''
    -- The Simpsons Movie
    Gotta love it
    Gotta see it

Thanks so much for the awesome signature <3WillTurner!!!!

• Call Me Larry (:

The lady looks creepy. >_<
    *Made By Allie.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    I guess the thinking is that the boy was only a few months from being 18, and if he was 18, there would have been nothing unlawful about it.
    Which they would've been aware of... so why didn't they wait? Either way - I understand the issue. Another reason to just walk away from some VMK kids. It's just not worth "fighting" over.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Although none of these vmk relationships can possibly be serious, disney did a good thing to ban taken because this could happen, although much worse, like kidnapping or rape. i think that even though they were both of legal consent age, and true some time ago there could have been a age difference of 20+years between couples, this relationship is disturbing. but even if the boy was a year older, a relationship like this could cause too much controversy.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [: