View Poll Results: Boys and Girls rooms are...

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meeting and picking rooms under a different name

20 64.52%
  • a disaster

16 51.61%
  • just party rooms that show no sings of gender discrimination

2 6.45%
  • harmless

1 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Boys and Girls Rooms

has anyone ever thought that hmm... i dont know.. maybe that boys and girls parties, rooms, and other things are the same as meeting and picking rooms under a different name? bc ever since the meet and pick rooms where banned that started to come up, and mostly in the room info it said something like : come find your perfect match!
    or something like. what do ya'll think about it? i mean those ppl are doing it right under the staff's nose, and while staff banned those rooms, they still allow taken! now that makes no sense to me!

Angry Re: Boys and Girls Rooms

oh come on no one has anything to say about this?!

• I am Red. What are you? ♫

Talking Re: Boys and Girls Rooms

Well, the Boys and Girls rooms are okay sometimes.

I go in some rooms and they're fine, just talking and dancing
    But other rooms..people are asking other ppl to do taken and all and it's a mess!!!!!!!!

Re: Boys and Girls Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialGalaxy View Post
    Well, the Boys and Girls rooms are okay sometimes.

I go in some rooms and they're fine, just talking and dancing
    But other rooms..people are asking other ppl to do taken and all and it's a mess!!!!!!!!
    yea i know! i have seen rooms with just talking and dancing, but in this one room, there was a circle of girls around a guy saying things like: oh no u didint! hes mine! nuh uh! mine! mine mine mine!
    and when i said u do know these rooms are not allowed anymore the guy who was the owner is like:
    yea but we are not doing anything wrong! hey ladies be carefull!
    so i just left really mad

• Toast Explodes...? 0.o

Hmm..Ok well i must confess: yesterday me and my friends see some girls fighting over a guy in my friends room.BUT THEN WE DECIDED TO LEAVE AND THEN WE SEE THIS SAME DUDE IN A ROOM WE THOUGHT WAS A DANCE ROOM.(lets just say we were wrong) We know its wrong and we hate what they are doing,but we thought it would be funny to get dressed really crazy and go up and say "He's mine!" Well, after a while we got fed up and decided to tell him it was wrong. We said "Taken is wrong to do,and you shouldn't do it.We are all here to make friends and nothing more." He just called us something very mean and walked off. I knew we sort of egged it on,and now i suppose it wasn't right to do. I get really mad about those rooms though! To some of my friends "It's a waste of space."
    You think your a ninja...

Toastylicious!! q:
    My name was Exploding_Toast

Thumbs up Re: Boys and Girls Rooms

Quote Originally Posted by goth_emily View Post
    Hmm..OK well i must confess: yesterday me and my friends see some girls fighting over a guy in my friends room. BUT THEN WE DECIDED TO LEAVE AND THEN WE SEE THIS SAME DUDE IN A ROOM WE THOUGHT WAS A DANCE ROOM.(lets just say we were wrong) We know its wrong and we hate what they are doing, but we thought it would be funny to get dressed really crazy and go up and say "He's mine!" Well, after a while we got fed up and decided to tell him it was wrong. We said "Taken is wrong to do, and you shouldn't do it. We are all here to make friends and nothing more." He just called us something very mean and walked off. I knew we sort of egged it on, and now i suppose it wasn't right to do. I get really mad about those rooms though! To some of my friends "It's a waste of space."
    agreed - from what i see most of the time, 60% of popular guest rooms are girls and boys rooms, the rest is trades and game rooms. well i think that even thos a waste of space kinda sounds like there is a limit to how many rooms vmk can have (which is unlimited) but they are a waste of space in guest rooms, while there are other tons of great rooms that people were building to get a best guest or a popular room or something, is all taken up by boys and girls rooms.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Are you talking about boys and girls rest rooms? If so, just keep them clean and sterilized. Make sure there is plenty of paper for follow-up.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 07-11-2007 at 10:04 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• I embrace my insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Are you ralking about boys and girls rest rooms? If so, just keep them clean and sterilized. Make sure there is plenty of paper for follow-up.
    !!

--

I'm almost 100% sure 'taken' goes on in any one of those rooms. VMK attempts to stop it, but putting more restrictions out can have a reverse effect and make people do it even more. They need to ban a more general type of room instead of something they can get around - because as long as they're doing that, people are going to find ways to slip around the rules.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by dance_is_life View Post
    !!

--

I'm almost 100% sure 'taken' goes on in any one of those rooms. VMK attempts to stop it, but putting more restrictions out can have a reverse effect and make people do it even more. They need to ban a more general type of room instead of something they can get around - because as long as they're doing that, people are going to find ways to slip around the rules.
    ah, yes, reverse psychology.
    when you tell people not to do something, they do it anyways.
    but when you dont care... well, it still happens.
    i think vmk should have staff go around in disguise banning whoever is doing taken, because these people have had plenty of warnings.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• I embrace my insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    ah, yes, reverse psychology.
    when you tell people not to do something, they do it anyways.
    but when you dont care... well, it still happens.
    i think vmk should have staff go around in disguise banning whoever is doing taken, because these people have had plenty of warnings.
    Problem is, if they ban everyone doing taken, that's taking out pretty much half of VMK's population.

!!

--

but vmk staff banned the picking and meeting rooms but said that taken is ok.. altho this is what they told me when i reported some guy for following me around saying that he loves me: It is ok to have a special friend on VMK to play games with and etc and VMK has nothing against it
    what do u call that?!

• I embrace my insanity.

...Friends with benefits? xD

Angry Re: Boys and Girls Rooms

Problem is, if they ban everyone doing taken, that's taking out pretty much half of VMK's population.
    well i dont think its Half the population, maybe a little smaller. afer all i see like 5 to 6 thousand players on everyday, and if vmk just posts it on the front page that starting from a sertain date they will ban ppl who are doing taken bc they had enough warnings. i mean even tho vmk is played by adulits, teens, and preteens like 11-12 year olds, it is still played by young children too, and since no one knows who is who in real, then what might be happening is a 9 year old dating someone who is 25 or something! now wouldnt that be freaky if that were to happen? im sure it does. vmk is a site to talk ahve fun and make friends - not soul mates!!

...Friends with benefits? xD
    rofl XD
    the problem is the "benifits" are getting out of hand and i keep seeing boys running up to girls writing stuff like : misses real hard and hugs
    and i say to the girl: u let him do that to you?!
    and she says: well hes been on my list for a long time i guess its ok

• I embrace my insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by EowynLOL View Post
    well i dont think its Half the population, maybe a little smaller. afer all i see like 5 to 6 thousand players on everyday, and if vmk just posts it on the front page that starting from a sertain date they will ban ppl who are doing taken bc they had enough warnings. i mean even tho vmk is played by adulits, teens, and preteens like 11-12 year olds, it is still played by young children too, and since no one knows who is who in real, then what might be happening is a 9 year old dating someone who is 25 or something! now wouldnt that be freaky if that were to happen? im sure it does. vmk is a site to talk ahve fun and make friends - not soul mates!!
    Ah, well, half the population was an exaggeration.

But I get what you're saying - they never Really know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by EowynLOL View Post
    rofl XD
    the problem is the "benifits" are getting out of hand and i keep seeing boys running up to girls writing stuff like : misses real hard and hugs
    and i say to the girl: u let him do that to you?!
    and she says: well hes been on my list for a long time i guess its ok
    The sad thing is... I don't think that kind of stuff is ever going to be totally extinguished. You can't get an entire group of people to all follow the rules, or agree on one thing. Things like this are never going to stop when you put boys and girls together in one place... there's no way of preventing it from happening. >_>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast