Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Hola

Ppl who Try to ' Borrow ' your stuff

Ppl have been trying to ' borrow ' stuff from me for a long time... its getting annoying Like Yesterday a boy asked me if he could borrow my Golden ears well im NEVER going to trade them Bc A good friend of mine was leaving vmk and she gave me her golden ears for free well i dont want to trade them for that reason most of u ppl will understand why. Well anyways this boy said he needed to impress a girl... i just said one word.. No

Also sorry if i put this thread in the wrong section im really bad at choosing where to put it

• FallOut? where..!?

Re: Ppl who Try to ' Borrow ' your stuff

I think this is the right section.

Anyways, it can be really annoying. All you have to do is press ignore or maybe even report it if it gets far enough
    the oc freak. <3*

Ah, report...that's the threat they often make to try and force you to let them "borrow" your stuff. I did ask once (when I was just starting out) if I could borrow someone's bat magic because I needed it to get green car magic, but joined in the summer, before it was available again this past fall. The person acted as if I was trying to steal it.

Now I understand. People always want to trade garbage for rare and "borrow" (a.k.a. STEAL) stuff.

Like the web-site says: do so at your own risk. A trade is a trade FOR GOOD. If you trade it, they can't (or won't) do anything to get it back for you.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• String Theory q:

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    Ah, report...that's the threat they often make to try and force you to let them "borrow" your stuff. I did ask once (when I was just starting out) if I could borrow someone's bat magic because I needed it to get green car magic, but joined in the summer, before it was available again this past fall. The person acted as if I was trying to steal it.

Now I understand. People always want to trade garbage for rare and "borrow" (a.k.a. STEAL) stuff.

Like the web-site says: do so at your own risk. A trade is a trade FOR GOOD. If you trade it, they can't (or won't) do anything to get it back for you.
    Right.o! You take the risk.

i let my friend sunny borrow my Star of Mickey pin. She returned it to me after 3 days after wearing the pin. i was surprised that she didnt trade it to anyone, lose it, etc. For, when I wear the pin, I get about 4 trade requests for the pin

About a day later, she let me borrow her sparrow shirt. ( i didnt even ask ) So, i borrowed it for about 4 minutes, till sunny got really mad at her friend for thinking that I was going to steal the shirt. I dont like it when somebody thinks im a theif, so I traded it back to her.

Now, most people when they " borrow " something dont act as good. They might be your friend and then delete you and run off to another room. So, you take the risk...

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

• Hola

Yes... it gets annoying i mean to a stranger?? who would let a stranger borrow there Stuff?! I mean To impress a girl?? When will Ppl learn.

Also this thread was in the wrong section until somebody moved it

• Looking for room codes!

I only ask if i can borrow if its from family or friend.I never ask a stranger.
    VMK Rox Meh Sox!

Looking for Room Codes!

Don't steal my picture,please.I was the girl in the cowboy aka.Jami-Lynn at the time.Now i'm Lil-Rich because my name got changed but oh well.I like Lil-Rich anyways

Here is a list of Great traders I have traded with:
    RocketRods
    Dreamytime

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Lil-Rich View Post
    Good thinking

Yeah.. I have people i can trust, but not that much. I was doing a find me and i would give my VMK friend the prizes and have the guests trade with her, and she would always give the prizes back to me after the game was over if she had any left

• boo.

Yeah, I never let anyone borrow my stuff unless they are cheesy pplz who I have known for a while or family/friends in real life.

EDIT: Actually, haha, I let a total stranger borrow some clothes during a Cute or Boot game and she actually gave them back at the end of the game. I was suprised, but then again not really because she seemed trustworthy. She had been playing from day one but traded her mansion stuff so I let her borrow mine.

^Thankye Con!! ^

• String Theory q:

Quote Originally Posted by Lil-Rich View Post
    Right.o! I never ever ever ever ever let people borrow if they are a stranger. Ive only borrowed once. And that was from somebody ive known since I started VMK.

Quote Originally Posted by wookiegirl View Post
    Yeah, I never let anyone borrow my stuff unless they are cheesy pplz who I have known for a while or family/friends in real life.

EDIT: Actually, haha, I let a total stranger borrow some clothes during a Cute or Boot game and she actually gave them back at the end of the game. I was suprised, but then again not really because she seemed trustworthy. She had been playing from day one but traded her mansion stuff so I let her borrow mine.
    That's really nice of you I get scared when thinking of borrowing somebody else's stuff now... I dont want to have the risk of losing it or trading it off. I would just hate to think of what would happen if I lost or traded it and the risk was on me. - shudder -

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

• Disney Dreams

I NEVER let ANYONE borrow stuff unless it's a cheesy friend I've known a while and can trust, or someone I know in real life, or, if a family member PLAYED VMK, then a family member. Letting someone who says "Oh please oh please" borrow something is STUPID - you're setting yourself up to be scammed, and I really take no pity anymore on these people. VMK Staff uses half the Safety areas of their site to CONSTANTLY remind you not to let people borrow stuff, and when people choose to let others borrow things anyways, it's their own fault. People who say "Oh they promised!" and cry and cry over it really set themselves up! I mean, would you let someone in the real world on the street borrow your diamond ring? No. Would you let them wear your gold watch? No. It's just stuff you don't do - you don't let strangers borrow things. Especially things you're extremely fond of, in this case, "rare" items.Sometimes I wonder if people really think before they do stuff...

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

I would only loan something to someone I thoroughly trusted them.
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post

I <3 the report button!
    when people say 'if u dont let me borrow it i report u!' i just tell them they are wasting staff's valuable time and their typing.
    today in pirates someone said to WDWGirl 'stop booting or i report u!' and we all laughed at him, then ripped a new one on that guy that was bugging us.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Ya ya ya, it's constant with my gold mickey ears... One person even told me they "glove me" and i was like your weird.. so he said "can i borrow your ears and snowman magic please" i was like no and he said i cant believe you i thought you likes me! so i just left and ba bam problem solved. Also earlier this guy told me omg can i offer on your pink beret? and i was like sure so he said ill give you a flip hat for it and i was like ok if you want it that bad.. so he said well my friend in real is borrowing it so lemme go ask for it back, so i followed him and he said (to his friend) dude, can i have my hat back?? and the guys was like no im not done borrowing and never will be.. so ya that was a pretty big loss. i think 'borrowing' stuff is soo dangerous unless your their best friend in real life or there relative.. me and my friend borrow each others stuff all the time because we have earned each others trust.. i got to borrow a flip hat for a day lol
    ---------
    |I QUIT|
    ---------
    ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

What would happen if you let someone borrow your stuff and while they had it they got banned permanently? Think.....

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by shadowypirate View Post
    What would happen if you let someone borrow your stuff and while they had it they got banned permanently? Think.....
    That's actually a seriously good point - someone who is stealing is only looking for trouble anyways, so it can't be long until they get banned and your stuff is gone forever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast