I saw the VMK Central and grabbed three of the quests It's kind of fun to try and figure them out actually so I thought I'd put the questions up for you guys.
1. The images upon King Arthur's Carousel, tell the story of which famous young damsel?
2. Above the apple that cackles aloud, who's in the window standing proud?
3. Towards the Matterhorn you must now set forth and find the yeti footprint from the slope in the North. What date was it discvovered?
4. Look for the arch befoe the Train, which of these stories does it contain?
Alice in Wonderland & Fantasia
Dunbo & Pinocchio
Sleeping Beauty & Cinderella
5.Topiaries are creatures made from shrubs and trees, but you'll have to search hard to find one of these? the Yeti, The Loch Ness Monster, Hyacinth Hippo, Pegasus.
6. All ovewr this Land you'll find lots of detail, but which of these places-NO Monstro the Whale?
As the entrance to Storybook Land
On Pinocchio's Daring Journey
As a weathervane on Pinocchio's daring Journey
As a topiary in front on "it's a small world."