1. How many rubies sparkle and shine within the letters of the "The Golden Horseshoe" sign?... Most of the time
2. Most folks say this was the year the Fireworks Company came to the Frontier?
3. Locate Rainbow Ridge around this rock formation, and find which building is at this location?
The feed Store
The Assay office
The fireworks Company
4. On teh wanted poster for Alameda Slim... what's the reward for turnin' him in?
5. In Critter Country find Tom's lookout point, where the view across the river won't disappoint. But what won't you see HANGING on Tom Sawyer Island?
A hangman's noose
6. This last question is the hardest you know, and will keep you searching high and low! Which of these wood-carved animals is the ONLY one you WILL find in CRITTER COUNTRY?
Brer Fox with a club
Brer Possum with a hammer
Brer Rabbit with Brer Frog on his shoulder
Brer Bear with a fishing pole