• Applz

Bad Vacations/Experiences

This is a thread fom everyone in Mice Chat who has had a bad vacations/experiences. I think mine was in Mexico when I went horseback riding and it started to rain hard right before we left.
    Last edited by Applz; 07-18-2007 at 08:24 PM.

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Re: Bad Vacations/Experiences

hmm back when i went to Disneyworld for the first time we barely escaped a huge storm tornado thing.

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• String Theory q:

.. My worst bad experiences on vacations was with my dad. My mom divorced my dad, and ive had some not so hot experiences with him. He threw me when I was 5 hurting my hearing. He did some other stuff too.. So.. I guess those would be my worst experiences on vacation and off vacation . .

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

• Yayy

hmm I'm not sure if this counts but when I went to Las Vegas my mom got pizza for us and the cheese slid off the pizza and on to my lap, then when I visited my mom's friend (who owns a farm) her goat sneezed on my hand and her llama spat on my brother's shoes O_o..., and when I was away somewhere and in a hotel the water and power turned off while i was taking a shower so I got soap and my eyes and slipped on the floor
    siggie made my me =]

Thanks for the great userbars Contemporary_Girl =)

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

First Disney Cruise:
    Day one: break Palm Pilot
    Day two: daughter's formal shoe breaks and I knock the shower head off while trying to turn the water temp down for my youngest daughter and get soaked in my suit right before dinner
    Day three: it rains the whole time we are there, we waste a bunch of ducats taking a cab to a place that is closed, then go back on board where my other daughter hits her head on the slide and gets a huge goose egg
    Day four: we spend the entire day dreading the next bad thing
    Fight On! Beat the Huskers!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

• Purple Crates ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Applz View Post
    This is a thread fom everyone in Mice Chat who has had a bad vacations/experiences. I think mine was in Mexico when I went horseback riding and it started to rain hard right before we left.
    Oh that's not good! Did you end up going?

Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    hmm back when i went to Disneyworld for the first time we barely escaped a huge storm tornado thing.
    Wow! I haven't been in a tornado yet, but plenty of hurricanes!

Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    .. My worst bad experiences on vacations was with my dad. My mom divorced my dad, and ive had some not so hot experiences with him. He threw me when I was 5 hurting my hearing. He did some other stuff too.. So.. I guess those would be my worst experiences on vacation and off vacation . .
    That's awful! It is terrible that grown men can do things like that to their own children! Despite it all, Kanga you have turned out to be an awesome person!

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldisney View Post
    hmm I'm not sure if this counts but when I went to Las Vegas my mom got pizza for us and the cheese slid off the pizza and on to my lap, then when I visited my mom's friend (who owns a farm) her goat sneezed on my hand and her llama spat on my brother's shoes O_o..., and when I was away somewhere and in a hotel the water and power turned off while i was taking a shower so I got soap and my eyes and slipped on the floor
    Ouch! Did it burn you? I haven't been around llamas but i have seen tv things with them and have seen them spit, so i can imagine what it's like! The water and power?? that's stinky!

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    First Disney Cruise:
    Day one: break Palm Pilot
    Day two: daughter's formal shoe breaks and I knock the shower head off while trying to turn the water temp down for my youngest daughter and get soaked in my suit right before dinner
    Day three: it rains the whole time we are there, we waste a bunch of ducats taking a cab to a place that is closed, then go back on board where my other daughter hits her head on the slide and gets a huge goose egg
    Day four: we spend the entire day dreading the next bad thing
    Wow talk about a run of bad luck!! Hope some good things happened though!

Let's see...my worst vacation experience would have to be once when we were driving up to North Carolina (I'm in South Florida) and the Air in our 1986 Dodge Caravan dies in the middle of Georgia or South Carolina somewhere in the dead heat of summer! Vinyl seats and heat don't do well. Add that up with a brother that gets car sick, and yeah. no fun.

hmmm.. well first is:

It was my first time at disneyworld and i was 6 years old and my brother/mom/dad wanted to go on Space Mountain. They said i was too young/little for the ride. So i had to wait 1 time with my mom and another with my dad. [my brother got 2 rides- so lucky lol] and we wait in that little shop for toys/souvineirs[sp-sorry]/etc. and so i was playing with 1 of the toys and my family left already while i was putting it back. So i was stranded there for like 10 minutes b4 my family came back.. LOL

the 2nd was probably went to Hawaii last summer..

OH YEA! 1 more thing

this wasnt on vacation

but it was this 4th of July. All my friends were gone somewhere, all my brothers friends are over.. and his gf... and no fireworks to blow off really.. only firecrackers, and it was pouring all day. i was forced to eat dinner up stairs bc all seats were taken. And we were going to go see our local firework show, but right b4 we were going to go - IT STARTED POURING!! so i was stuck inside allll day with no1 to talk to.. sigh.. worst 4th of july ever 8\8\

We came to the hotel and there was beach near by so we went to go swimming. well the time we got down there, it was super crowded-- we found a spot finally, the sand was super hot, and we forgot towels :O so the towel stand was kinda far away bc the beach is big. so after we got towels, we went in the water and it was FREEZING!!~!! So we barley went in and we would went to the pool -but its like a pool crawling with like little kidz, and that was also really crowed, and the big regular pool was closed for remodeling! Also, the city was kinda dirty.. graffti on the walls.. litter everywhere.. and we went over to the big island, and our hotel place was so big, we got lost!! LOL seriously, we didnt know where we were bc we needed to go across like 1000 bridges, and there are like 100 different ways that lead to different places.. it took like 30 minutes to get back on track... ALSO on the big island, u couldnt go on the beach bc there were sharp rocks - also we got lost bc some1 said there was a beach far away but there really wasnt.

my last [short] story is when we went to Las Vegas, we just came back from there.

It our was first day there.. we arrived around 12:00 there in the afternoon. it was something like 119 degrees or something around there. And we also wanted to go to the M&M store we saw it on TV and we had to go. We stayed that the Hilton Flamingo, and we had to walk all the way down to MGM.. which is like a mile or something. So we had to walk like a mile in 120 degrees weather!! Also, we had water but it got warm in like 5 minutes. I tried to save as much as i can - which i managed to do. Then after we were done and it was dark out and i still had water left. It was like 105-110 degrees out and when i drinked my water.. IT WAS LIKE SOUP!! LOL IT WAS SOOO HOT. Luckily we found a water dude, watched the Belliga water fountain show - and we back to the hotel. My feet hurt so bad, and for the rest of the time we were there, i couldnt walk without my feet hurtin so bad.. Luckily for the rest of the time it was a little cooler [like 115 degress :\] lol.

So yea, thats my bad expirences
    Last edited by SpectroMagicFan; 07-19-2007 at 10:10 AM.
    I <33333 Spider Pig!!
    ''Spider pig.. spider pig.. does whatever a spider pig does xD''
    -- The Simpsons Movie
    Gotta love it
    Gotta see it

Thanks so much for the awesome signature <3WillTurner!!!!

• Applz

Talking Re: Bad Vacations/Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    Oh that's not good! Did you end up going?

Wow! I haven't been in a tornado yet, but plenty of hurricanes!

That's awful! It is terrible that grown men can do things like that to their own children! Despite it all, Kanga you have turned out to be an awesome person!

Ouch! Did it burn you? I haven't been around llamas but i have seen tv things with them and have seen them spit, so i can imagine what it's like! The water and power?? that's stinky!

Wow talk about a run of bad luck!! Hope some good things happened though!

Let's see...my worst vacation experience would have to be once when we were driving up to North Carolina (I'm in South Florida) and the Air in our 1986 Dodge Caravan dies in the middle of Georgia or South Carolina somewhere in the dead heat of summer! Vinyl seats and heat don't do well. Add that up with a brother that gets car sick, and yeah. no fun.

yea i ended up going but it was poring lol