Thread: Hidden Mickeys

• Minion

Hidden Mickeys

I found about five hidden mickeys and i took picutures of them. The pics aren't showing up in the photo catalouge. Can someone help me?

• q:-)

Re: Hidden Mickeys

If you take pictures of hidden mickeys for the first time, they won't show up in the catalog, but instead be counted toward your total number of Hidden Mickeys found. So overall, them not showing up in the catalog is a good thing!

hmm.. idk how this would happen.. could you maybe take the pictures and look at them closly plz?

thanks
    I <33333 Spider Pig!!
    ''Spider pig.. spider pig.. does whatever a spider pig does xD''
    -- The Simpsons Movie
    Gotta love it
    Gotta see it

Thanks so much for the awesome signature <3WillTurner!!!!

I have had these for a long time (heh) somethings might need updated but here is all i have

Adventureland Bazaar, bathing in the sun (on the umbrella thingey next to the pirates of the carribean entrance)(Actually, its closer to the Jungle Cruise sign.. I just took a picture of the whole umbrella!)
    Discovery Island, in a windy place: on sail to right of skeleton captain.
    Elephant Bathing Pool, on a tree above the face statue: to the low right.
    Explorer's Tent, near the water: on stone near the water.
    Forbidden Temple, on a stone: in the bottom right, above the river.
    Jungle Cruise Dock, on a wall: near the red thingy by the bridge.
    Lost Safari Party, on cave wall: near bones.
    Pirates of the Caribbean Game Lobby, above water: left of Skull Rock
    Pirate Treehouse, in a windy place: on the beach below the left sails
    Shrunken Ned's Shop, on the wall near middle right (near the bottom of Jungle River poster)
    Tiki Tiki Tiki Island, in a hot place: (resting in the volcano )
    Fantasyland
    Banquet Hall, hanging: on on on on left checkered flag near the top of the screen (flag comes down into 2 points)
    Castle Fireworks Lobby, kind of low: on the smaller tower on the left of 1st place tower ( it si between the gold color and the blue color)
    Castle Gardens, on a wall: Above the dragon head cave , in the bush
    Castle Spell Room, on a wall: on far left wall above The Spooky Magic Wall.
    Dungeon, in the air: on broken bridge
    Fantasyland In the Sky, down below: In the ocean , below the circus ( it is a little bit white in the area of the ocean (can some one give me another HELPFUL IDEA! )) (Look where the circus is then look just below the far right side of the land. I hope that helps a little)
    Gallery, near protection: suit of armor on left above head
    "it's a small world" Imports, floating: On Boat , Below red Cross Flag;on Hatch
    Matterhorn, on a wall: on the top far right (on corner of screen)
    Snow White's Hide n' Seek Forest, high up: It looks like a tile, far left. it is on a small piece of rock It's the rock closest to the top left corner.
    Storybookland, near a mouth: above his eye: above a tree branch, under the whale's wrinkl
    Here is some great places!!! I hope they work some may not. I tried it and some didn't. So, I hope YOU are smart enough to find it...lol

Frontierland
    Big Thunder Mountain, on a rock: the rock that has tracks around it: the rock to the nearest left
    Big Thunder Mountain Mine, on the ground: in bottom left corner, it is hard to see but it is there (BlueTovah - Just take a pictue of the corner, you're bound to get it in the picture)
    Big Thunder Mountain Mine, on the top:By some tracks , on top of rock
    Frontierland Docks, on a wall: on the Mark Twain
    Frontierland Hub, on saloon
    Frontierland Hub, on a roof: 1864 (jail)
    Golden Horseshoe Shop, reflecting: on the mirror behind the desk
    Haunted Mansion lobby, ready to move: on a carraige
    Injun Joe's Cave, on the wall: on side of wooden shack in shadow.
    Injun Joe's Cave, on rocks: on rock left of two barrel things on walkway at top.
    Mark Twain, above a head: its on the head of the moose
    Mark Twain, on a roof: on a roof of the platform where the stairs lead
    Splash Mountain, on a wall:Next to the big fall where all of the scaredycats have to scream (HELP!)
    Splash Mountain, down below: On a barn front. Look to the one past the guest room entrance. Past as in, in the background.
    Tom Sawyer's Island, near a cave: Above Injun Joe's Cave entrance.
    Tom Sawyer's Island, on a wall: On wooden wall above water wheel. At the side of the wooden house thingey
    Main Street
    Castle Forecourt, on a wall: on right wall of Frontierland entrance.
    Central Plaza, above a cart: The only cart there! tak a picture to the left of the window above the 2nd banner to the left
    Emporium, in a windy place: It's on sail but no one can buy it and it is at the top .
    Main Street, on a roof: Next to the bottom mickey balloon.(the balloon looks like it is about to fall.)
    Buena Bista Drive-in (Sci-Fi Dine-in), on a roof: There's only one roof. Surrounded by Christmas lights at the bottom right hand corner
    Street Party Music Game, beside the moon: The top moon.
    Town Square, near flowers: on bricks left of giant mickey head.
    VMK Central, on a wall: above the stone wall , in the red box
    VMK Esplanade, near an entrance: on top left of the roof over the entrance(it is buried by snow)you wont be able to see it so just take the picture
    Monorail Train, near a door: underneath the single door, inside: at the bottom left hand corner near the front of the Monorail (where the point of the monorail is) (you have to go inside of the monorail to find it) It is in all Monorail Trains.
    Tomorrowland
    Star Trader's Shop, on a crate: It's the top crate. at the bottom left hand corner. Near the purple moon chairs!
    Tomorrowland Hub, on the moon: at the top left hand corner. (you wont be able to see it but just take a picture of the whole moon ok are we clear yea we are and just to tell u insertguest game on vmk is so weird
    ---------
    |I QUIT|
    ---------
    ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by nevi12 View Post
    I have had these for a long time (heh) somethings might need updated but here is all i have

Adventureland Bazaar, bathing in the sun (on the umbrella thingey next to the pirates of the carribean entrance)(BlueTovah - Actually, its closer to the Jungle Cruise sign.. I just took a picture of the whole umbrella!)
    Discovery Island, in a windy place: on sail to right of skeleton captain.
    Elephant Bathing Pool, on a tree above the face statue: to the low right.
    Explorer's Tent, near the water: on stone near the water.
    Forbidden Temple, on a stone: in the bottom right, above the river.
    Jungle Cruise Dock, on a wall: near the red thingy by the bridge.
    Lost Safari Party, on cave wall: near bones.
    Pirates of the Caribbean Game Lobby, above water: left of Skull Rock
    Pirate Treehouse, in a windy place: on the beach below the left sails
    Shrunken Ned's Shop, on the wall near middle right (near the bottom of Jungle River poster)
    Tiki Tiki Tiki Island, in a hot place: (resting in the volcano )
    Fantasyland
    Banquet Hall, hanging: on on on on left checkered flag near the top of the screen (flag comes down into 2 points)
    Castle Fireworks Lobby, kind of low: on the smaller tower on the left of 1st place tower ( it si between the gold color and the blue color)
    Castle Gardens, on a wall: Above the dragon head cave , in the bush
    Castle Spell Room, on a wall: on far left wall above The Spooky Magic Wall.
    Dungeon, in the air: on broken bridge
    Fantasyland In the Sky, down below: In the ocean , below the circus ( it is a little bit white in the area of the ocean (Dizrosie- can some one give me another HELPFUL IDEA! )) (BlueTovah - Look where the circus is then look just below the far right side of the land. I hope that helps a little)
    Gallery, near protection: suit of armor on left above head
    "it's a small world" Imports, floating: On Boat , Below red Cross Flag;on Hatch
    Matterhorn, on a wall: on the top far right (on corner of screen)
    Snow White's Hide n' Seek Forest, high up: It looks like a tile, far left. it is on a small piece of rock It's the rock closest to the top left corner.
    Storybookland, near a mouth: above his eye: above a tree branch, under the whale's wrinkl
    --Shelbywatson 10:48, 11 Jan 2006 (PST) Here is some great places!!! I hope they work some may not. I tried it and some didn't. So, I hope YOU are smart enough to find it...lol

Frontierland
    Big Thunder Mountain, on a rock: the rock that has tracks around it: the rock to the nearest left
    Big Thunder Mountain Mine, on the ground: in bottom left corner, it is hard to see but it is there (BlueTovah - Just take a pictue of the corner, you're bound to get it in the picture)
    Big Thunder Mountain Mine, on the top:By some tracks , on top of rock
    Frontierland Docks, on a wall: on the Mark Twain
    Frontierland Hub, on saloon
    Frontierland Hub, on a roof: 1864 (jail)
    Golden Horseshoe Shop, reflecting: on the mirror behind the desk
    Haunted Mansion lobby, ready to move: on a carraige
    Injun Joe's Cave, on the wall: on side of wooden shack in shadow.
    Injun Joe's Cave, on rocks: on rock left of two barrel things on walkway at top.
    Mark Twain, above a head: its on the head of the moose -DizRosie
    Mark Twain, on a roof: on a roof of the platform where the stairs lead
    Splash Mountain, on a wall:Next to the big fall where all of the scaredycats have to scream (HELP!)
    Splash Mountain, down below: On a barn front. Look to the one past the guest room entrance. Past as in, in the background.
    Tom Sawyer's Island, near a cave: Above Injun Joe's Cave entrance.
    Tom Sawyer's Island, on a wall: On wooden wall above water wheel. At the side of the wooden house thingey
    Main Street
    Castle Forecourt, on a wall: on right wall of Frontierland entrance.
    Central Plaza, above a cart: The only cart there! tak a picture to the left of the window above the 2nd banner to the left
    Emporium, in a windy place: It's on sail but no one can buy it and it is at the top .
    Main Street, on a roof: Next to the bottom mickey balloon.(the balloon looks like it is about to fall.)
    Buena Bista Drive-in (Sci-Fi Dine-in), on a roof: There's only one roof. Surrounded by Christmas lights at the bottom right hand corner
    Street Party Music Game, beside the moon: The top moon.
    Town Square, near flowers: on bricks left of giant mickey head.
    VMK Central, on a wall: above the stone wall , in the red box
    VMK Esplanade, near an entrance: on top left of the roof over the entrance(it is buried by snow)you wont be able to see it so just take the picture
    Monorail Train, near a door: underneath the single door, inside: at the bottom left hand corner near the front of the Monorail (where the point of the monorail is) (you have to go inside of the monorail to find it) It is in all Monorail Trains.
    Tomorrowland
    Star Trader's Shop, on a crate: It's the top crate. at the bottom left hand corner. Near the purple moon chairs!
    Tomorrowland Hub, on the moon: at the top left hand corner. (you wont be able to see it but just take a picture of the whole moon ok are we clear yea we are and just to tell u insertguest game on vmk is so weird
    wow u had a lot of time on your hands.. LOL
    I <33333 Spider Pig!!
    ''Spider pig.. spider pig.. does whatever a spider pig does xD''
    -- The Simpsons Movie
    Gotta love it
    Gotta see it

Thanks so much for the awesome signature <3WillTurner!!!!

lol i have had these for a loong time
    ---------
    |I QUIT|
    ---------
    ...Not like anyone on here really gives a care about me anyway...

• marebear_marebear

I found all of them but the monorail, of which I cant seem to get a picture of. If you look around here Somewhere (I cant remember where) someone made a link to a list that shows all of the hidden mickeys, as in which room it is in.