• Guest Room Interior.

Copying VMK ideas and making into their own ideas

As I was wondering on vmk (like usually) I came to my friend's room and it was game room. As I looked around the room there seem to be firmiliar dragon or should i say 'Crocdile' ? And while i was there community leader (not going to say thier title) was there too. The dragon looked very like her Crocodile in her other room and the owner said i made it all by myself with a help with my other friend. But then community leader started to ask the owner to please change the dragon cause it looked like hers. But owner kind of ignored everybody else and just say ' please come in to play the game '.

So VMK players wondering if this ever happened to you or what's on your opinions?

- virtue -

• KING OF CABMF'S

Re: Copying VMK ideas and making into their own ideas

Quote Originally Posted by virtualmagicguy View Post
    As I was wondering on vmk (like usually) I came to my friend's room and it was game room. As I looked around the room there seem to be firmiliar dragon or should i say 'Crocdile' ? And while i was there community leader (not going to say thier title) was there too. The dragon looked very like her Crocodile in her other room and the owner said i made it all by myself with a help with my other friend. But then community leader started to ask the owner to please change the dragon cause it looked like hers. But owner kind of ignored everybody else and just say ' please come in to play the game '.

So VMK players wondering if this ever happened to you or what's on your opinions?

- virtue -
    Interesting...
    Well, once i had opened my Virtual Tower of Terror room, and it was going very well. It was at the top of the list, everyone loved it, the ride was a hit. Then someone comes into the room (not goingto say who since this person was also a well known scammer, though i didn't know at the time) they trade me and i ignore it, since i had to control the room and behavior of the players, so i tell the person 'i cant trade right now, just tell me here. so he says 'change the title of your room or i report you' and i asked why. He told me 'you copy it from me. that is the title of my ride i had on yesterday' so i had not been on vmk in a week, so i didn't know what he was talking about, so i told him i have not been on vmk in a long time, and he called me a liar and reported me. Staff came (and im thinking good god the entire time) staff ask the person what the problem is, and he said to them 'this person copy my room and stole my idea' so now im mad. like flying to L.A. just to scream at vmk headquarters. I tell the staff 'ride the ride. tell me if i could really build this in a day' they ride the ride, and use their special abilities to come back to the room, no waiting, he says 'the ride does look like it took a few weak to build' and the person says 'yea right he is such a liar. he still stole my room title' and i said to staff i have never even seen a room with this title. he said the room was only open yesterday' staff asked if it was true and the kid said yes. Im guessing staff know when you're on vmk and he came back and said 'its true, M.DOG was not on VMK yesterday (and im like thank god) so i kept the room name, evil kid and staff left, and i won the battle. yay me!
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disney Dreams

Well, I do remember I had a trade room a while back and some guy came in ( I forget his title ) and said, ' Change the title of your trade room! It's the same as mine! Cheater ' - and I said, ' I never saw your room, I didn't copy the title - and please be nicer ' - so he said, ' Change or I report! ' - I told him that the title of the room was just a general common title ( it was ' Rare Trade Room :-) ' or something similar ) and if it was the same as his, I apologize. He said he would report and ' deal with me later '. I guess something must have happened, because then VMK_Nimue came into the room. She told this guy that it was OK for me to keep the title, since it was just a general room title for a trade room. He says ' Omg! Mean.i! ' and VMK_Nimue told him to please calm down and if the name of the room bothered him so much, he could just leave - and to not disrespect VMK Staff. - I think she handled it quite well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I also had an instance where someone copied the exact title of, and concept, of a game room of mine ( a few people on here no about it - it's my Wanted Trivia Game room ). - I went over to this room and told the owner that she had copied my room, and that both she and I knew that I had the room first ( I've had that game basically since I became a member - it was built very early on ). She said she knew that I had it first, but just wanted to copy it because she was a better owner than me. I told her that she had no right to copy another idea and room, and that even in my room description it asked to please not copy my ideas. She told me she didn't care. I reported this room, and I remember VMK_Eagle coming very quickly afterwards. ( this was when VMK_Eagle was still a staff member of course ) He asked the girl to please change her room and title because I did have the room before her - he said he had seen it before. The girl went on into a crazy rant about how nothing is ever fair in VMK and people are so mean to her. A few minutes later, after Eagle repeating to please change her room, he said ' ________ ( insert girl's title here ) - I'm not going to repeat myself any longer - change your room title - it's very disrespectful for you to take someone elses ideas and copy them as your own. ' That did the trick. The girl changed her room title and said ' Can I still keep the game? ' and he said ' No. ' She started taking down items and said ' No on like me... - cries - ' and VMK_Eagle told me ' I'm sorry she did that to you - Goodbye! :-) ' and left.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    The girl changed her room title and said ' Can I still keep the game? ' and he said ' No. ' She started taking down items and said ' No on like me... - cries - ' and VMK_Eagle told me ' I'm sorry she did that to you - Goodbye! :-) ' and left.
    ROFL!!!!!!! That is sooooo funny.
    that just reminded me of when someone else's cellphone went off while we were having a q&a in health class (we anonymously wrote the questions on paper and the teachers answered them out in class) and when the teacher was reading the questions one was 'can i get my cellphone back?' It was soo hilarious!

ONTOPIC: That was just rude. How dare she take pride in copying you! And the trade room thing? that was pathetic. Everyone uses that title! That guy needs to get a life. And if that girl is so pathetically uncreative, then she should ask for ideas from friends or somethng else, because that was sooooooo dumb of her to copy your room name. and I remember that room. You had it almost since you started playing vmk (and when i restarted playing vmk )
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    ROFL!!!!!!! That is sooooo funny.
    that just reminded me of when someone else's cellphone went off while we were having a q&a in health class (we anonymously wrote the questions on paper and the teachers answered them out in class) and when the teacher was reading the questions one was 'can i get my cellphone back?' It was soo hilarious!

ONTOPIC: That was just rude. How dare she take pride in copying you! And the trade room thing? that was pathetic. Everyone uses that title! That guy needs to get a life. And if that girl is so pathetically uncreative, then she should ask for ideas from friends or somethng else, because that was sooooooo dumb of her to copy your room name. and I remember that room. You had it almost since you started playing vmk (and when i restarted playing vmk )
    People get less and less creative these days. That guy and his temper tantrum over the trade room title needed a trip to the shrink. I didn't even think twice about the title, since it IS very common and generic. VMK_Eagle and VMK_Nimue are AWESOME and they're two of my favorite VMK_ staff. And what that girl did was crazy! She totally set up her room almost identically to mine ( with a few differences ), copied my room description ( and put her title in place of mine ), and said that it was HER IDEA in the room description! I was SHOCKED, to say the least.

• Hola

Well A friend of mine Started that " Girl Talk " room and after it came to the Top of the list... i Found Like Five Girl Talk rooms well i told her and she got mad bc a while a go she started to make a " beauty and the Geek room " i think its what it was called ( its a Tv Show ) well somebody finished hers before my Friends... Well she made girl talk to be a room of her own and...well Yeah