Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Lost in your eyes.

Re: Get Credits fast?

Lately Mansion has been giving more credits than usual, unless they fixed it. When I should be getting like, 300 I get like 450 it's weird. I got like 670 credits once thx to this little mess up by VMK.

|siggie:me|not very active on this site:sorry|
    ~ KelseaNicole ~

• vmk rocks!!

wat i do is do the airlock escape game.get the code and sell the items you win

• Same Name On VMK

You have no right to ask me that question!

A really good way is to make another character, use all of the money codes, and then buy all the stuff you want for your original character. Then, If you have two computers trade with yourself. This way I have made about 6,000 credits an hour.
    When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic then don't. Is that even a word. I think it is. Maybe it's not. Ok google give me your best shot. Ok that is not a word. Its okay. Now back to anti-lemonistic, nope thats not a word either. I am hungry. I want a lemon. By the way if you are still reading this, take a look at yourself and say "Is this message worth it" because I don't think it is. I mean your should just stop reading right now. Now. Now I say! Fine want to play like that then let's do this over again. When life throws you lemons, eat them I mean what else do you do with lemons? Well I guess you could make lemonade but what if you don't have the necessary materials. Yeah... you should just eat the lemons. Unless your anti-lemonistic............... ok your not worth it am stopping right now. Now.

The End
    ??????????
    Yeah the end. You heard me.
    What your still reading! Get out of my head!!! Please. Ok you know I try to make this as clear as possible. I don't like to type this long. But you keep reading so I guess I have to. Yes 343 words have been typed in this signature take that humanity! Now it is 356. Or maybe it is only 2?? I don't know but oh well.

• Must Ride Space Mountain

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I_Know View Post
    A really good way is to make another character, use all of the money codes, and then buy all the stuff you want for your original character. Then, If you have two computers trade with yourself. This way I have made about 6,000 credits an hour.

that's kinda hard but cool none the less. I'm trying to figure out how people are able to get 10,000 credits so quick. Right now it's HM this month. I think it's a month thing.
    I know you, I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert).

• Tinkerbellrox

These tips are very helpful :-)

Also if you dont have another computer get a friend on VMK and you can switch having turns~
    I WILL love HIM 4eveer!!
    7 Days
    Kellie's Saying of the day:

• Must Ride Space Mountain

Blog Entries

By the way Haunted Mansion is still giving big credits. My brother and i play daily. (ok ya pathetic). Once in a while we will get a 2000 bonus. Most of the time it is a 375 bonus.

I hope it continues through x-mas
    I know you, I walked with you once apon a dream. See ya at the park! BFA. (Black Family Alert).

• Release the Magic in you!

Quote Originally Posted by Coasterfan View Post
    Ever heard of friendly pirates? It's where you get three other friends and play flag. You don't shoot each other at all and both teams collect the flags. Then you take turns returning them and everyone gets credits. The winning team gets about 300 per round and the losing team about 200. It is the quickest easiest way to get lots of credits that I know of.
    gotta try that
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

• Silly Bird?

Even Though The Instructions Tell Me That I Am Supposed To Earn 5 Credits Per Ghost, I Always Seem To Make 10 Credits Per Ghost At Haunted Mansion.

Tip: Play One On One, And Make Sure To Go All Three Rounds, Allowing Or Requesting To Split Wins In The First Two. I Have Been Able To Bank At Least 1000 Credits In 45 Minutes On That.
    "You know it's a funny thing, but when I drink too many Gin and Tonics I start to glow in the dark."
    A. Trebek, Jeopardy, aired 7/15/2010

SHAMELESS PLUG- Check out my gallery of original ride music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GLbC...layer_embedded

Just so you know..
    you don't need two computers if you have VMK Pal.
    Some things have to be believed to be seen!

~CyanDot (VMK name too)

• Disney Dreams

I have no idea if anyone has already posted this ( sorry if someone has - haven't read anything past the first post ).

If you're good at mansion, PLAY IT! I got 900 credits once off of ONE game. ( brings back memories of the old fireworks! ) The game now gives 10 credits per ghost as opposed to the original 5.
    I actually timed myself, and in an hour's time, I made over 9,000 credits off of mansion alone! Pretty sweet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12