Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Just_Jim in VMK

Re: 08/06/07 - Yavn Speaks

so will they re-release the Blue or Red Baseball Suit??
    --Just_Jim

• I am dragon hear me roar!

The trading card game sounds interesting. Wondering if they're doing this to appeal to the target age group which is still into those. That's probably a big part of why many got into it in the parks, for the cards. I'm just very very curious as to how the value system works.

The MK VMK Central was only a matter of time.

Why does the turkey leg look like the actual product instead of a cart?

The hawaiian shirt looks like it's modelled after Lilo's which is cool.

Not sure I like where he's going with the Mickey Rewards cards we never got.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    Why does the turkey leg look like the actual product instead of a cart?

The hawaiian shirt looks like it's modelled after Lilo's which is cool.
    I though the exact same thing about that turkey leg cart....where's the "cart" part?

And the girls dress looks exactly like Lilo's dress. Love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by larasound View Post
    am I the burrito man?

• FallOut? where..!?

Who knows, maybe some Lilo hair?
    the oc freak. <3*

Quote Originally Posted by FallOut View Post
    Who knows, maybe some Lilo hair?
    I vote for a grass skirt. And new dance animation, hula style (I'm sure Hula would get a kick out of that one).

• Why can't you tune a fish

The trading card game sounds interesting. Wondering if they're doing this to appeal to the target age group which is still into those. That's probably a big part of why many got into it in the parks, for the cards. I'm just very very curious as to how the value system works.

I have seen this game somwhere else, and for the life of me I can't remember where. It was in some video game somewhere, I want to say one of the Final Fantasy series. Same layout, same thing where you had cards that had different values, you could buy cards or win them, and then you could "gamble" with them to win other cards or credits. I am talking about years ago, maybe 10 or so. That would place it around FF IV I think. Or maybe its just the voices talking to me again

-dave
    "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
    "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    I have seen this game somwhere else, and for the life of me I can't remember where. It was in some video game somewhere, I want to say one of the Final Fantasy series. Same layout, same thing where you had cards that had different values, you could buy cards or win them, and then you could "gamble" with them to win other cards or credits. I am talking about years ago, maybe 10 or so. That would place it around FF IV I think. Or maybe its just the voices talking to me again

-dave
    You know, now that you mention it, you're right. It does look vaguely familiar. Hmm... time to do some googling hee hee!

Smile Re: 08/06/07 - Yavn Speaks

How will this card game play out? Do we need cards or do they provide cards? still wondering about this game. I so love the lilo dress. the green flip hat is so cute. Dragon u read my mind I think a grass skirt is exactly what we need. plus a shirt with a lei too. Are they going to bring the bamboo walls back?

• the Happy Guy

Surfing isn't your cup o' tea? Then how about some baseball? Just in case you missed them last year, America's pastime returns to VMK, with hat, shirt, pants and shoes – and a stadium room batting clean up! Look for all these items in our VMK shops before September.

i read this and was pretty happy i could get baseball room since i missed it before, but it has not shown up as promised, and it is just about the end of september now..what up with that!?
    No Mission is Impossible!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

You know, now that you mention it, you're right. It does look vaguely familiar. Hmm... time to do some googling hee hee!
    Final Fantasy 8.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• The Darkness to Light

Quote Originally Posted by Psycomann View Post
    Surfing isn't your cup o' tea? Then how about some baseball? Just in case you missed them last year, America's pastime returns to VMK, with hat, shirt, pants and shoes and a stadium room batting clean up! Look for all these items in our VMK shops before September.

i read this and was pretty happy i could get baseball room since i missed it before, but it has not shown up as promised, and it is just about the end of september now..what up with that!?
    We haven't even seen so much as a new pin set for the month either. I'm starting to think that now that park quests are dead, the Staff just doesn't care any more and they are trying their best to keep their dedicated users happy by doing Dream Month. For all we know, they are probably meeting every day now behind closed doors to figure out what to do with the game since it is being threaten by things like budgets, lack of servers, and most recently the lack of game-park promotion.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Well, I figure the baseball room (since it bats clean up...fourth in the batting order) will come in the fourth week or at the end of the fourth week (just in time for the playoffs).
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12