I Have Been Trying To Get my Vmk Person Picture and all i can remember somebody saying taking a picture with vmk pal then go to photobook ( I Think Thats What its Called... ) and Paste the code here, i have vmk pal and stuff but i cant get it to work >_<
To do a screen capture and if you don't want to use VMK Pal, you need a graphics program like Paint or Photoshop. CTRL+SHIFT+PRTSC (Print Screen) will capture the whole screen to the clipboard. Go to your graphics program and start a new file and paste it in. Voila, a screen cap.
hey is it also the same thing in your signature or is it different?
My signature was created in Photoshop from layering techniques. The quick summary of how it was made was...
- A photo of my porcelain Jungle Cruise model.
- A screen cap of my JC high score with a white border layered over to make it look like a polaroid.
- A screen cap of my character with the shirt airbrushed to remove Tinkerbell and the stitch hat recolored to green.
- A photo of a flame layered over twice to get the right transparency.
- And of course the text on top.
Yeah, once you learn how to use a graphics program like Photoshop, you can do more complicated things. But it takes some practice and getting used to.