Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tired of..

<

Angry Tired of..

I am so tired of people coming over to me asking me to trade and this is what they say:

MiniMiniMango:Hey
    Him/her:Hi do you have rare
    MiniMiniMango:yes (shows rare)
    him/her:may i please have on for free i am really poor and need to get something please
    MiniMiniMango:sorry i dont give free
    him/her:your mean give me a free please
    MiniMiniMango: sorry but no
    him/her..plz
    him/her..plz
    him/her..plz

And i end the trading request and then in the middle of the room they say you are rude and mean. And i just leave that room

does anyone else have this promble?

• UNC 32-2 ACC Champions

Re: Tired of..

YES..... I walk into a trade room and say something along the lines of 'trading rare: includes _____________________________(the items) and some random person trades me and says :

reddwolfdude: Hey
    him/her: are you trading cowboy pants?
    redwolfdude: No sorry
    him/her: wait!!
    redwolfdude: yes?
    him/her: can i have free?

then i end the trade. These people get on my last nerve, and sometimes I just want to virtually kick them so hard ( ).... but then i go and play some pirates and steam off........... I wish VMK could do something about this, but I cant think of anything to so :\

• you can't scare me :D

who doesn't have those problems
    it gets really annoying in trade rooms
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

• KING OF CABMF'S

What i think is so funny is that these people call you names then ask for free items. Dummies.
    Its like calling someone a moron and asking for inferno. I wish those people on vmk would just grow up. Not everything goes their way,
    Welcome to the world of adulthood those select thousands.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Yes to all that but i think the better you dress that is when they start to ask

• Call Me Larry (:

Here's my problem, I go..

"Trading.. Cowboy, Explorer, Mad Hatter, etc etc."

someone trades me, and goes..

"WHAT ARE YOU TRADING?"

i'm like.. omg. -.-

and yeah.
    *Made By Allie.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by Piinoy View Post
    Here's my problem, I go..

"Trading.. Cowboy, Explorer, Mad Hatter, etc etc."

someone trades me, and goes..

"WHAT ARE YOU TRADING?"

i'm like.. omg. -.-

and yeah.
    Well, thats a whole other story, they are just a bit too slow to realize you already stated what you are trading
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I've had people be rude after I told them I wasn't trading something. I was even about to give them a cheap pin for free but because of their nature towards me I left.

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

When they ask me if I have rare I just say no

take that jediMihawk

• ♥ Almost 2008... ♥

This same stuff happens to me too it's really annoying!! But what i really hate is when someone asks you to trade..

Me: Hello
    him/her: (puts up random rare stuff) offer?
    Me: Sorry i dont want those
    him/her: plz
    Me: Sorry no thanks

When i trade, i am usually looking for something and i hate it when people just put up random stuff that i dont want!! Does this happen to anyone else?
    ( ~ AuDReY ~ )

graphic and userbar made by me <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cup Cakes View Post
    This same stuff happens to me too it's really annoying!! But what i really hate is when someone asks you to trade..

Me: Hello
    him/her: (puts up random rare stuff) offer?
    Me: Sorry i dont want those
    Me: Sorry no thanks

When i trade, i am usually looking for something and i hate it when people just put up random stuff that i dont want!! Does this happen to anyone else?
    oh yea that too

but i sometimes give a free like last night but like summer said a cheap pin but the want more!

• chrissymarie

I must admit that I am running into these problems more and more. I am usually and more than fair trader but I get so tired or people wanting free or to give me total junk for my items. Sometimes I will take a lesser trade since I remember when I really wanted items I could not get. however, if I hear the always popular "you are mean and I will report you." I am going to scream. I just wish VMK would allow the word inappropriate because that is about the only way I can describe some of this trading or whatever you wish to call it.

• PotO LUVR :]

Same stuff happens to me, especially when people put in all their stuff and say "all this for your hat" or something. Thats why i like trading with MCers
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE
    [IMG]http://icons.*************/154/ICONATOR_1bc59e8ac7a67f04f83ed3b4e2ffc500.png[/IMG]

See i dont mind if you are in a free room and they ask you for free because you are setting up your self to do it. but when you are in a trade room it is a trade room not a free room

• Disney Dreams

I do agree that the better you dress, the more questions you get. For these reasons and more, I've basically stopped visiting trade rooms unless I know what I want specifically, or I want to kill time. And now if I enter a trade room, I wear all the cheapest stuff I have, and will get very few trade requests. But then if I switch out of the clothes, wear my rarest items and walk around a bit, I'll get about 4 requests in 10 seconds. It's a pattern I've noticed that if someone sees someone ask to trade, they'll check to see what the person is wearing first as a judgement on what items they own, and decline or accept based on that. Hmm....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast