When I went to Disneyland on July 1st to ride Space Mountain, I uploaded a few magazines onto my PSP. Since I was there by myself, and I figured the line would have been about 75 - 95 min. long, I figured it'd be a great way to pass the time...

There are two ways to put magazines on your psp. You can either scan them into your computer, resize the images, and put them in the psp (takes a BUTT LOAD of time..), or you can download specially formatted magazines from various websites. I usually do the latter...

A good website for PSP magazine downloads is www.pspmagazines.com. It has magazines seperated bt genre (mens interest, technology, cars, etc.) and all of the images are extra clear. You simply download the file onto your computer, and then transfer it into the correct folder on your PSP's Memory Stick Duo.

Another good website is www.pspdrive.com.The difference here is that you download the files directly onto your PSP. It takes all of the work out. Connect your PSP to your PC, Click the file to download, and you're all set!

Once again, the images are really clear, and the magazines are usually tri-weekly. There are so many different kinds of magazines, that you shouldn't have any problem finding one that you enjoy...

Now if only someone started at Disney PSP magazine...