Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• The Darkness to Light

Re: Dream Squad Sighting?

Quote Originally Posted by disneymonkeys View Post
    If they are looking for a specific outfit, they are looking for someone to award the room to. They have chosen outfits or rooms or whatever it may be, randomly, and then find someone who matches what they are looking for to give them the room.
    You mean to tell me that it is possibly that my dream will not come true even though they pop into the room and hand out prizes?!

Great. Now I know I'll never get the Castle Suite room.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    You mean to tell me that it is possibly that my dream will not come true even though they pop into the room and hand out prizes?!

Great. Now I know I'll never get the Castle Suite room.
    that seems to be what they are doing with giving the room out. With the ears and other prizes, if you are in the room when they come in to give them, you will get them

Re: Dream Squad Finder!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    Hey Guys I Got A Cool Idea! You Want To Find The Dream Squad Don't You? Well Heres My Idea! If We All Stick Together. And Help Each Other This Will Work. If You See A Host In A Room Tell Us Here. Also You Need ADV. Mode For This To Work. Pretend Your On Main St. And You Entered.. South You Would Come On Mice Chat And Say Dream Team On Main St. South! So It Will Help Us! What You Think Of My Idea?
    This won't work, because you do have to be in the room when the host gets there, and if its a guest room, they lock the door to give prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    Why doesn't everyone just go about their business and let the dream squad find you?

J/W
    good question

Quote Originally Posted by Flame View Post
    I Still Have NO Clue Were the Dream Squad Goes... To Guest Rooms? Or To 1 Of the worlds.. Any help Tips ?
    they move all over and go in all types of rooms, including guest rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
    I believe you need to have already been in the room when they arrive to receive a prize.
    yes, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by xO0bEllAkiizsess@a View Post
    is it worth waiting in line to get in public rooms or no?
    nope, they only stay long enough to give the prizes to the people in the room already.

Quote Originally Posted by KangarooPocket View Post
    Yup! Sometimes I wander into Hosts unexpectadly! Like.. I saw VMK Eagle at Fronteirland Hub and at the VMK esplande. You just wander into them unexpectadly
    yes, true, but only hosts can give prizes - not ppl with VMK_ in their title

Quote Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
    You guys have much better luck just going into a guest room and camping out with friends. Get a nice size group in there and just have fun.

I won earlier by being in a friends guest room. We were hanging out and I mentioned that I wanted to get some ears when at WDW next month. At that point, Host Hula walked in. She must have read what I said. We were nice to her and thanked her and vmk for the great theme. She then told me that my dream was being granted, and gave the entire room ears. It was awesome. SO she must have read what I said about ears!

So go get a bunch of friends in a room tomorrow. If a host visits, be nice and do not beg. I really like this theme. People are being so much more social on there now and chatting with one another. It is cool.

danielle aka AtomicSpaceGirl
    so so true, go hang out with friends in a guest room, fill that room up, and have fun. And Like spacegirl just said, don't beg them.

• The Darkness to Light

Well, that tears it then. This event officially stinks. What's the point of saying they will "grant your dreams" if the dream you want granted won't even happen?! I can care less about the hat and even lesser about the pint! Some wish granting.

Re: News

My Mistake but i did get a message from vmk staff

• Release the Magic in you!

Re: News

Quote Originally Posted by SurfNeonAgent View Post
    My Mistake but i did get a message from vmk staff
    I'm Pretty Sure We All did. Lol

It Says something about staying in rooms is the only way for them to give u a prize, so do not wonder around to much, you'll be moving much for exactly no reason.

Gl!

thats what i got.
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Well, that tears it then. This event officially stinks. What's the point of saying they will "grant your dreams" if the dream you want granted won't even happen?! I can care less about the hat and even lesser about the pint! Some wish granting.
    i know! i don't like this at all!!
    their not giving ears to hardly ANYONE
    why can't they just sell them or give them away in a host room like normal?? at least then everywhere u go doesn't have a stupid queue

• The Darkness to Light

The only way the plan will change this early into the month is if the Contact Us link is flooded with complains from both players who find this thing unfair and unfun and by parents of kids who just wasted 16 hours sitting on the computer in the vain hope that a Host would come by to give them a prize.

But even then, I doubt they will alter course and give the room out in a quest or the ears in a host room or the pin in the store like they would normally do.

idk seems a little pushing it to me being as ppl with good luck get it all and ppl with bad luck suffer

Attention~!~ The room VMK Mickey Ears Ride has been visted by VMK_Lion 3 times!! and still here hurry!

Hula was in Mickey Ride

• The Darkness to Light

Why bother? I'm not going to get my dream granted so much as I will get a hat I can't trade away for something I do want. As greedy and selfish as that sounds, it's true.

Sorry, but my personal preferance is with that room that I'll never get unless they are looking for a boy wearing a Princess Minnie hat in the Fireworks Lobby.

• Minion

Guys Where Have U Seen The Dream Squad? In A Land, Or In a Guest Room.

i got something!! i got a pin and i saw VMK_Lion
    3 times~~ it was awesome idk how because i have the WORSE luck ever but i did~

• Minion

:P Just Now? U Got It>?
    And I Do To, I Got WORSE Luck :P

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast