Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who got you on VMK

So i think this is a way to get something started:

So EvilQueenRocks got me(MiniMiniMango) and my Mom(Catnip) onto vmk a couple of months ago and i am addicted to it!
    Who or what got you?

• Hola

Re: Who got you on VMK

A friend of mine at school actually told me about it... sorta.

At school she brought up vmk saying she was going to quit, because she thought it was to " Childish ".

I decided to look at it, made a person and soon got addicted to it.

• Minion

I have been to WDW many times, this past visit was when VMK central caught my eye. I walked in and i saw the computers and i'm like huh? (I was too dumb to make a character and receive free ears heh.) When i got home I decided to give the site a try. Bam- Addiction born.

• Hope&Dream

I was actually addicted to neopets at the time, when i was in the arcade and saw this disney game and decided to give it a try, then became instantly addicted and got my friend who was also on Neopets into VMK 2.

Advatar made by SlitSilver!!!

• you can't scare me :D

hehe NeoPets ;P
    but i wasn't addicted to neopets, i was helping my sister play games and such, and i think there was a game with associated to VMK. i got curious and went to the site and tried for about a month or two, but didn't get really addicted for a while..
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmissymeprincess View Post
    So i think this is a way to get something started:

So EvilQueenRocks got me(MiniMiniMango) and my Mom(Catnip) onto vmk a couple of months ago and i am addicted to it!
    Who or what got you?
    I first learned about it from the 2005 Disney shareholders meeting that was here in Minneapolis that year. I then learned and read more about it here on MiceChat. My first experiences with the game were with other MiceChatters and so when I went back to playing the game in late March of 2006, I found more MiceChatters to play the game with.

But if I had to name one I would probably have to say Disneyphile, even though I have never seen her or her character in VMK - it was her posts that really got me logging in. (I don't even think she knows that. )

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

I'm addicted to the point and click get out of the room games lol, and one site that I visit for the lastest game had a link to VMK. I made Halifax check it out had no idea what was going on other than people where looking for crowns and I left. Months later this same game site had a like to the POTC game so from there I went to VMK made Midien (I completly forgot I was here before) check out fan sites and found Mice Chat and have been on playing ever since.

take that jediMihawk

• you can't scare me :D

Quote Originally Posted by Midien View Post
    I'm addicted to the point and click get out of the room games lol, and one site that I visit for the lastest game had a link to VMK. I made Halifax check it out had no idea what was going on other than people where looking for crowns and I left. Months later this same game site had a like to the POTC game so from there I went to VMK made Midien (I completly forgot I was here before) check out fan sites and found Mice Chat and have been on playing ever since.
    i really don't think i'd be playing as much (if at all) if i had never found micechat
    formally known as:
    SkateboardP

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by whitapino View Post
    i really don't think i'd be playing as much (if at all) if i had never found micechat
    Yay! More MiceChat VMKers. Hehe.

• Purple Crates ♥

Let's see. My cousin was playing it for awhile, and I think mainly during around when one of the 2005 storms hit (can't remember when or which one), as I stayed with them through that storm.

I remember watching him play it, and didn't think anything of it.

Fast forward to August/Sept of last year, was bored one day, and thought of it. I might have come across the vmk section of mc and remembered vmk.

So i tried it. Liked it. and here i am

• Toast Explodes...? 0.o

One of the old best friends got me addicted! Her little sister was on it because her friend showed her. So, i suppose we can thank my best friends little sisters best friend and it probably went on from there Since then i have showed at least two people and found someone at my school who plays it! Out of all 6 of us I'm the only one left playing it. I have been on for a while, but MiceChat still helps me out today
    You think your a ninja...

Toastylicious!! q:
    My name was Exploding_Toast

• Senior Minion

It was MiceChat. I joined MiceChat, VMK and got my first AP all in October of last year.

• Can't stop the rock.

Well my brother actually learned about it about a year or two ago, and never told me about it, but when we went to WDW last year he told me and my cousin about it and we all made accounts there. I was looking for codes for vmk and found codes on here so I asked if I could join and I've loved it ever since

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    Well my brother actually learned about it about a year or two ago, and never told me about it, but when we went to WDW last year he told me and my cousin about it and we all made accounts there. I was looking for codes for vmk and found codes on here so I asked if I could join and I've loved it ever since
    And I love the fact that you are here too. And your brother will be too, in time.

It is nice to know that all of you responded to this i was thinking no one would. but that is very interesting that is how all of you got onto vmk.
    but i didn't think that i was going to like it till i meet alot of nice people all becuase of evil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast