Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Hola

Re: So, any rumors about latest version of VMK TCG?

I just wish there was a pin set of some kind this month, quests or maybe even a host room or new outfits instead of just sitting around waiting for a host to come.

The only reason I am really still playing now is because I like to visit my friends sometime on there.

If it were not for that I probably would have taken a break from vmk, and I bet the new guests are pretty bored to since they have never really experienced other months when new outfits and everything come out.

• The Darkness to Light

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    My kids have had little time to play lately, and with the new format of prize winning, they've lost almost all interest.

With that, I'm losing interest, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffdog2 View Post
    I just wish there was a pin set of some kind this month, quests or maybe even a host room or new outfits instead of just sitting around waiting for a host to come.

The only reason I am really still playing now is because I like to visit my friends sometime on there.

If it were not for that I probably would have taken a break from vmk, and I bet the new guests are pretty bored to since they have never really experienced other months when new outfits and everything come out.
    Looks like VMK needs to push it up a level or five if they want to keep their audiance. Now that my room projects are done, I'm concentraiting on hosting two very special events. After that, I don't know what I'll do if VMK doesn't step up and do something for me.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Yeah, it's been so boring lately.

Will they do anything special by Monday (the beginning of October and hopefully Halloween Month).

They should have come out with the new version of the TCG this month because it was so boring. There was nothing to do in the month of September (no quests, events, pins or other merchandise released, etc...).

• Release the Magic in you!

nothing --__-- <--- Bored Guy! LOL!!

anyways. it really does suck on how they had no events. if they did, they could have made the event prizes dreams items, and it would be alot more easier then running around trying to give the stupid dreams prizes... i wonder why they do not think about what they CAN do before they even do ANYTHING! LOL. i hope you all know what i am saying
    VMK was a good memory, won't be forgotten. But just because a games gone does not mean I am

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12