Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No HSM3??

• Banned User

Re: No HSM3??

A star can do the smallest thing and that thing can get all over the news...

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by FabulousIsJam View Post
    if you have any links for these plz post or comments~
    Oh, please don't post photos or links.

Leader Note:

MiceChat FAQ:
    Is posting of 'Adult' Content allowed?

There's more to life than just Disney. That's why there are so many additional forums on MiceChat.
    Sometimes people discuss subjects that are family friendly. Sometimes people discuss topics that are more adult oriented. We don't mind if you care to have a discussion about an adult topic.

If you decide to do so, we simply ask these three things:
    1) Discuss the topic in the "Litter Box" forum.
    2) Use appropriate language
    3) Do not post images that contain nudity or acts of a sexual nature.
    Discussion is fine but we don't need dirty words or visual aid.
    If a thread gets too descriptive, or off topic, it may be closed.
    Please refer to the MiceChat News section for the recent news regarding these cast members and other Disney news. Thanks.

sorry pink didnt look over that, i thought i cencorsed it out my bad will censor, and Queen.Bo plz stop spamming on my thread, plz and ty
    yea i didnt think i was posting it in right place

• I was deleted.

plz stop spamming on my thread, plz and ty
    yea i didnt think i was posting it in right place
    Please read: Spamming and 'Double Posting' Issues.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by Cozet36 View Post
    i think its sad how stars mess up their lives like this, but WHY do they do it.. no idea
    Well, the reason stars do that is because, take for instance Lindsay Lohan.
    She was always that cute little girl from the parent trap right?
    well, when she gets to grown up hollywood people would still think of her as that little girl and not want to give her a big people role in a movie.
    same thing with Daniel Radcliffe.
    If he did not do what he did people may still think of him as the little wizard boy, so then no hollywood director would want to give him a big person role because all he would have been known by was harry potter.
    It makes sense in some crazy way, but its 100% true.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• A Person

in my world ( great place, lots of llama! )

hmm have to admit it does make sense in a way, but still couldnt they show it in a way other than drugs/alchohol/bad pics?
    if fun were people, id be china!

• KING OF CABMF'S

Wel, maybe to them, that was the easiest way to show they were no longer little kids.
    i feel sorry for them though, because there are other ways to show they're adults other than endangering themselves.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

everyone has good respones, oh and RUMOR the ashley tisdale pic, that many ppl saw her pic of **** isnt here i researched and its NOT her someone just placed her face on someone else's body RUMOR DENIED

• A Person

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    Wel, maybe to them, that was the easiest way to show they were no longer little kids.
    i feel sorry for them though, because there are other ways to show they're adults other than endangering themselves.

AMEN

• A Person

everyone has good respones, oh and RUMOR the ashley tisdale pic, that many ppl saw her pic of **** isnt here i researched and its NOT her someone just placed her face on someone else's body RUMOR DENIED
    phew glad that was a rumor

• The Darkness to Light

I'd like to know how Zac and Ashley are ruining their careers. It isn't that apparent.

Yes, Zac is slated to do another musical (a remake of Dirty Dancing, I think). And, yes, Ashley has turned into a pop star, but so has Corbin. So far, I see nothing in the media that indicates they are screwing up their career.

Now Lindsy Lohan.. that's a different ball game entirely. Poor girl. Went down the route Britney Spears did.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

• A Person

ah Lindsay.. now theres a story

well other than Vanessa taking those dirty pic heres some more new;; NONE of the cast have signed for HSM3, and not bc they have a year bc of $ issues. With the first movie taking 4 million to make and making OVER 100 million the cast thinks they need more $. Zac was offered 2.5 million and the othere 1 million. Some of you are probably saying "I'd do it", but think if the movie you worked on made well over 100 million and ALL you got was just about 1 million how would you feel?? just thought i'd share~

• Smile, It's Free!

well other than Vanessa taking those dirty pic heres some more new;; NONE of the cast have signed for HSM3, and not bc they have a year bc of $ issues. With the first movie taking 4 million to make and making OVER 100 million the cast thinks they need more $. Zac was offered 2.5 million and the othere 1 million. Some of you are probably saying "I'd do it", but think if the movie you worked on made well over 100 million and ALL you got was just about 1 million how would you feel?? just thought i'd share~
    2.5% is still a large proportion. Please consider everything else that has to be paid for, all the people, props, places, advertising, etc etc and then Disney need to make some profit from something.

• FallOut? where..!?

Agreeing with Opherrichards. OFFTOPIC: Fabulous, would you mind not talking in netspeak? It's really annoying and hard to read. Though, I'm not trying to be rude (:
    the oc freak. <3*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast